Report a Bug

Incorrect car stats - please post them here!

Comments

• 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:

Hutch, in your recent update you really nerfed one of the worst legendaries: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2005
    Its "mid range acceleration has been slightly decreased".

This really had a terribile impact on this cars already poor legendary performance, making it more of a RQ24/25 car.

Can you have a look at the car again and adjust performance acc to its actual real life results, along with adusting its RQ and tier.

Something is really wrong with this legendary z06

• MoogMoog Member Posts: 81 ✭✭✭
    Not so much a stats issue, but the Jaguar F-Type R Convertable is the wrong colour. 
    The card image shows a silver Jag, whereas the in game model is red.
    regards
    /Moog
  • adms87adms87 Member Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    The 2017 Porsche 718 Boxster has the worst MRA of all the boxster/cayman crew and it just doesn't make sense to me. I just got beaten by the yellow Cayman in the 0-100-0mph race. My 718 Boxster is 666 and I don't remember how the Cayman was maxed but I remember it had 4.5 for 0-60mph while mine has 4.0.
  • adms87adms87 Member Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    Please change all the Subaru Forester to SUV. Here's a print from the Subaru website:

• TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The picture of the XJ13 is a replica. Please fix this. The rims are different. There are a line of rivets along the side air intakes on the original, and they're bigger. 
    Original:1966JaguarXJ-13jpg
    Replica: (The one ingame)
    Jaguar - The 13 - A perfect replica of the 1966 Jaguar xj13 racing car - Motorsport
  • G_anlucaG_anluca Member Posts: 237 ✭✭✭
    edited November 6
    the image of the fiat uno turbo belong to the 1989-93 edition. That is not an iconic car at all, has differents specs and, cause it looks like the Fiat Tipo, was named "tipino". And is ***** in comparison of the Uno Turbo '85. https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_Uno_Turbo
    The correct image car for the UNO TURBO is something like this:

Risultati immagini per uno turbo 85
    Post edited by Gsearch on
  • KidoKido Member Posts: 4
    I tried 'search' and do not found same report so : 
     Mitsubishi Evolution: In evo 4 they place new AYC (Active Yaw Control) aka traction. Later models have SAYC (Super Active Yaw Control). In game they lack traction control. That lead to 'unfair' advantage (FQ340 evo 8 (RQ25) loose from subi WRX STI 2010(RQ24) on dirt drag bought on lvl 1 update/ same evo win on asphalt (lack of traction)). In reality Evo have way more complicated traction control (in 9 you can manually switch between 3 mods asphalt/gravel/snow  and in equivalent subi you can only move power delivery % from front to rear) in general that lead to well know subi understeer compared to evo.

Almost same story in GT-R AWD they (34 for sure) have active differentials and is kind of grip monster because his systems . According to me grip of 34 is way lower than it should be.

In general cars(most cases) with such systems (electronic differentials) have small to non understeer which make them way faster on curvy roads/track and loose ground.

Hope this info come handy to you.

• ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 516 ✭✭✭✭
    Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio is NOT 4WD. 

• vladimir1989vladimir1989 Member Posts: 288 ✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:
    Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio is NOT 4WD. 

I cannot believe they can make a mistake like this 
  • prexprex Member Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭
    The 2005 Ford Focus ST Superchips and the 2012 Ford Focus ST have the exact same stats. Like from the top speed, to the weight, and height and width. Everything is the EXACT same. I know for a fact that the hp numbers are higher for the newer ST. Here is proof http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/car-reviews/ford/ford-focus-st-2012-review/
    TD42792 said:
    Ford Focus ST has exact same stats as the Ford Focus ST Superchips. Surely that is wrong and could be corrected in the next patch?
    There were a couple of changes but this is still not changed.

Once again, seems both Focus ST got the 2005 edition's stats:

ST 2012 stats on evo:
    http://www.evo.co.uk/ford/focus-st/18069/should-i-keep-my-ford-focus-st-evo-market

ST 2005 stats on evo:
    http://www.evo.co.uk/ford/focus-st/14078/ford-focus-st-checkpoints (including 0-60mph: 6.7s)
    http://www.evo.co.uk/ford/focus/6352/ford-focus (including claimed 0-60mph: 6.5s)
    edited June 24
    Ride height is incorrect for the Mercedes CLK63 Black Series and the CLK AMG DTM. It is showing medium but it should definitely be LOW. 

Just look at a real life picture of that front splitter! If that is not low, I don’t know what is. 

• ojlerouxojleroux Member Posts: 54 ✭✭
    The BMW 335d (B-Class/RQ-21) is always equipped with xdrive as standard, so it should be 4WD.
  • NarcisseNarcisse Member Posts: 17
    edited July 24
    Mazda 6 MPS is originally 4wd, not fwd like in game.
    Post edited by Narcisse on
  • EzekielEzekiel Member Posts: 1
    All Ford Focus RS in the game are FWD which us wrong, they are all 4WD. The RS is the only Focus which have it. 
    In addition, the Ford Focus ST RQ 18 (not the superchips) has not 222hp but 250hp which normally give it an advantage on the Superchips. 
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 15
    I think this car should be low ride height.

Just look at the clearance! 

Now look at this 'low' ride car.

There is more clearance in the Cosmo than the TTS Coupe.

Then there's this, even more clearance. But alas, low ride height

• joel24joel24 Member Posts: 487 ✭✭✭
    Look at the angle at which the photo is taken too
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezekiel said:
    All Ford Focus RS in the game are FWD which us wrong, they are all 4WD. The RS is the only Focus which have it. 
    In addition, the Ford Focus ST RQ 18 (not the superchips) has not 222hp but 250hp which normally give it an advantage on the Superchips. 
    Incorrect about the RS. Only the latest generation (not in the game) are AWD. The older generations in the game were FWD and are therefore correct.

You are however right about the RQ18 Ford Focus ST. It should have 247hp.
    RobGripes said:
    I think this car should be low ride height.

Just look at the clearance! 

Now look at this 'low' ride car.

There is more clearance in the Cosmo than the TTS Coupe.

Then there's this, even more clearance. But alas, low ride height

Agreed about the TTS. The TTRS should also have low ride height. Currently it also shows medium. 
    Fiat Coupe should be medium ride height. Pic for reference:

Amg E 63 S from 2015 has always 4x4. I was unable to find any 2015 models with rwd.

• Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    Amg E 63 S from 2015 has always 4x4. I was unable to find any 2015 models with rwd.

@43mk4 can you source this as well please, I couldn't find any European spec model that featured 4wd (as bad as I want it) and I believe, without any confirmation from the team that they based this model off of European availability.
    43MK4 said:

@43mk4 can you source this as well please, I couldn't find any European spec model that featured 4wd (as bad as I want it) and I believe, without any confirmation from the team that they based this model off of European availability.

@Destroyer2k11999 I found this article confirming its a 4x4:

https://www.caranddriver.com/features/mercedes-benz-e63-amg-s-model-at-lightning-lap-2014-feature

"The Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG S-model feels a lot like a nuclear-powered king-size water bed—probably. Soft, comfortable, and fun to jump on, the E63 has a 577-hp reactor under the hood that dials up sweat-inducing speeds with ease, but its four-wheel-drive chassis sloshes around whenever you change direction."

Besides all E63s from 2015 I have seen in car dealers on the web are also 4x4.

@43MK4 and this is the article that I read, which worries me 

https://www.evo.co.uk/mercedes/e63-amg/15993/mercedes-amg-e63-review-2010-2017-prices-specs-and-0-60-time/page/0/3

"That isn’t an issue for the E63 S 4MATIC, though. With all-wheel drive, it’s hugely effective at covering ground. Unfortunately, it’s also limited to markets outside the UK"

I really hope your info is more reliable though, I'm holding on to one, and wishing to see it become 4wd

@43MK4 and this is the article that I read, which worries me 

https://www.evo.co.uk/mercedes/e63-amg/15993/mercedes-amg-e63-review-2010-2017-prices-specs-and-0-60-time/page/0/3

"That isn’t an issue for the E63 S 4MATIC, though. With all-wheel drive, it’s hugely effective at covering ground. Unfortunately, it’s also limited to markets outside the UK"

I really hope your info is more reliable though, I'm holding on to one, and wishing to see it become 4wd

@Destroyer2k11999  Isnt the car in your evo link just an E63 version. I mean its not an S version.

Our in game car is an E63 S version. Here is an evo link covering S version.

https://www.evo.co.uk/mercedes/e-class/7212/2013-mercedes-benz-e63-s-4matic-amg

Seems like non S version is rwd, while S version (the one in the game) is 4wd.

edited September 6
    @43MK4 No it was for the S model, even in the link you sent has a quote that suggests it wasn't available in the UK

"The travesty of the UK no-show grows ever-more frustrating."

The quote was found under the topic "how does it compare?"
    @43MK4 No it was for the S model, even in the link you sent has a quote that suggests it wasn't available in the UK

"The travesty of the UK no-show grows ever-more frustrating."

The quote was found under the topic "how does it compare?"
    @Destroyer2k11999
    The evo link u posed is really about amg E63. Not E63S.
    Regarding "UK no-show" I read it as E63S version is not sold in UK. Only E63 rwd is available.

Anyhow we have plenty of sources showing that E63S 2015 is available as 4wd.

Can someone just post 1 source showing that E63S 2015 was available in UK as rwd? It has to be S model. Please just 1 source proving this car exists in UK as S version with Rwd. Then it's case closed.
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 6

Here's your partner's website claiming a 217mph top speed for the McLaren P1 GTR.

Edit: https://www.evo.co.uk/mclaren/mclaren-p1-gtr
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    The Cadillac CT6 has faster than real life 0-60 in the game and I even saw it reported on the in-game forum in the specified thread around Christmas:

https://www.evo.co.uk/cadillac/cadillac-ct6
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Mazda RX-7  1983 has a height of 1.7 along with the SUV's.  I don't remember them being that tall.  Monster truck version?
This discussion has been closed.