Report a Bug

Incorrect car stats - please post them here!

1234568»

Comments

• MettitiMettiti Member Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    a question about low/medium ride.. why nissan Skyline have low and Mitsu Evo have medium?
    Exactly ...dug some info on this .. needs to be fixed
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 87 ✭✭✭
    2018 GT3 RS 0 to 60, Weight and Handling Corrections

https://www.porsche.com/usa/models/911/911-gt3-models/911-gt3-rs/featuresandspecs/

This is directly from the Manufacturer's website (but can be corroborated from numerous reliable sources):
     - 0 to 60 should be 3.0 not 3.1 (I know this was already corrected once from 3.2 to 3.1, but this was from 0 to 62 miles per hour)
     - weight should be 1430 not 1505 (I believe this a simple mistake because someone used the unladen EU and not the DIN weight)
    Unladen weight (DIN)1,430 kg
    Unladen weight (EU)1,505 kg
     - handling should be 93 not 92 (at least as good as the 2015, if not better, this mistake was probably because of the incorrect weight)

@Hutch_Tim - any update on the new way to track and share corrections in progress?

• Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 368 admin
    2018 GT3 RS 0 to 60, Weight and Handling Corrections

https://www.porsche.com/usa/models/911/911-gt3-models/911-gt3-rs/featuresandspecs/

This is directly from the Manufacturer's website (but can be corroborated from numerous reliable sources):
     - 0 to 60 should be 3.0 not 3.1 (I know this was already corrected once from 3.2 to 3.1, but this was from 0 to 62 miles per hour)
     - weight should be 1430 not 1505 (I believe this a simple mistake because someone used the unladen EU and not the DIN weight)
    Unladen weight (DIN)1,430 kg
    Unladen weight (EU)1,505 kg
     - handling should be 93 not 92 (at least as good as the 2015, if not better, this mistake was probably because of the incorrect weight)

@Hutch_Tim - any update on the new way to track and share corrections in progress?

As it happens, I'm about to close this thread and start a new one for corrections with a slightly new process and more clarity around what we're looking for!

in the case of the 2018 GT3, while we're here, if we've already made a correction once you can be sure we've already looked at a bunch of sources. If you believe there are many reliable sources with a different figure, then you'll have to post them (in the new thread)!

On weight, as I will clarify in the new thread, this should generally be an EU-style figure, as the cars require a driver to drive. There may as a result be some other driverless weights in the game we need to correct.

Handling is a harder one to judge but needs a more evidence-based argument to change.
1234568»
This discussion has been closed.