I'm from INDIA
    100% RQ 125 ,10 cars
    NFS addicted
    Love- FORD MUSTANG SHELBY GT 500 '67
  • eOne_eRingeOne_eRing Member Posts: 55
    Hello my name is Nauza Abdul Hamid
    I'm from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Campaign 99% (only 2 stars for Boss Race)  :s  with 120 RQ
    Almost quit the game after stuck at final race for almost 3 or 4 weeks (wrong upgrade for Lotus), but lucky I received a good car from Ceramic pack and won the game...

Before this i played CSR Racing 2

I played this game on both Android and iOS devices
  • ZaphodZaphod Member Posts: 157 ✭✭✭
    Hi all,
    I'm from Finland, I'm a game dev (so I'm a competitor for Hutch :smiley: although our games don't involve cars) and a gamer since the late eighties. I'm also a big car guy (though I don't own a car) and especially love historic racing cars and old american muscle cars.
    I'm on RQ122, campaign at 89% (still haven't got my McLaren grr...), trophies around the 3000 mark. Been playing for four weeks. Playing on iOS.
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    kevwang97 said:
    @Hutch_Demorphic what about you??? Creepy ski mask for a profile pic guy! Hahaha
    anyways my name is Kevin. I live in Paris but am from NYC. As you can see from my profile pic I used to drive a 2015 Audi RS5. Now my daily driver is the 2017 A45 here’s a pic of her if anyone cares:

Dude...  that's the STIG in Demorphic's avatar pic.  You can NOT be a racing fan and NOT know the STIG???!!??!
  • SurfRatSurfRat Member Posts: 106 ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone! This old man is from Wisconsin. Been cruising in cars since the 70's when my friend had a 69 Dodge Super Bee with a 426 in it. Also got to cruise in a Ferrari and a Porsche 930 Turbo that I almost bought until children entered into my life.
    Owned a Firebird, Grand National and Focus SVT but now I just drive a big rig across country and play my apps. Enjoy anything to do with collecting performance cars!
    Campaign is done and I just casually buy packs, add cars to my garage and race MP as time permits. Great game so far!
  • kevwang97kevwang97 Member Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    @Gsearch oh my god that makes so much sense now lollll. I never clicked open his account to see the full size pic but I got it now. Just used to seeing him in full white. ;)
  • NickNick Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    My name is Nick. I live in the California Bay area.  I daily drive an bmw 3 series and audi s3. My dream car is the porsche 918.
  • evilmage34evilmage34 Member Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    Hi my usual gamer tag is Evilmage34 but thanks to Facebook login hutch uses my real name (Jason) in game.  I’m 37 from Colorado (USA).  I worked mostly in Resort Hotels and Airlines before I got hurt.  Now I’m a disabled single parent of a teenaged daughter.  

Im 100% in campaign, RQ 118, around 3100 trophies.  I’ve spent about $30 in game and had horrible luck with packs.  My Top 10 cars all came from campaign despite buying several carbon and ceramic packs along with winning a dozen more ceramics in MP.  Will probably be non spender going forward until drop rates improve.

i also play NFS No Limits, Real Racing 3, Gear Club, the CSRs (1, 2 and classic), racing rivals, etc.  On console I have played every Forza, Gran Turismo, NFS, Dirt/Grid ever.  I live for Racing.

I drove mostly Tuners back when I could drive but my health makes that impossible now so I have to live on the virtual roads.  

I miss my WRX and Xterra the most.  I also had an Impala SS, a Jetta VR6, and about a dozen other Nissan, Honda, Toyota and Mitsubishi over the years.  None stayed stock for long.  :smile:

I can’t wait for the next couple upgrades.  I hope car clubs don’t take too long.  This game has some great potential.  Good job Hutch.
  • mikasamikasa Member Posts: 82 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017

Hello my name is Mika and I'm from Finland.

My Top Drives campaign is 100%, RQ 125, and now I have 6225 trophies, and 344 (of 700) cars in collection.

I have played car games in four decades already, first was Test Drive in 1987 with IBM PC. And to mention few of my favourite car games I have played: Test Drive II, Stunts, Street Rod 2, Grand Prix Legends, Need for Speed: Porsche 2000 (PC), Test Drive Unlimited (Xbox 360), Gran Turismo 5 (PS 3), and I think I can now add Top Drives (iOS) to that list also. :)

I drive 2012 BMW 320i Convertible and my dream car would be 1967-68 Pontiac Firebird Convertible.

Post edited by mikasa on
  • benbqbenbq Member Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    Need for speed: Porsche was the best racing campaign I've ever played. Every race mattered, every mistake hurt! Wish more games were made like that.
  • JayJay Member Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SD9k said:
    Hi my usual gamer tag is Evilmage34 but thanks to Facebook login hutch uses my real name (Jason) in game.  I’m 37 from Colorado (USA).  I worked mostly in Resort Hotels and Airlines before I got hurt.  Now I’m a disabled single parent of a teenaged daughter.  

Im 100% in campaign, RQ 118, around 3100 trophies.  I’ve spent about $30 in game and had horrible luck with packs.  My Top 10 cars all came from campaign despite buying several carbon and ceramic packs along with winning a dozen more ceramics in MP.  Will probably be non spender going forward until drop rates improve.

i also play NFS No Limits, Real Racing 3, Gear Club, the CSRs (1, 2 and classic), racing rivals, etc.  On console I have played every Forza, Gran Turismo, NFS, Dirt/Grid ever.  I live for Racing.

I drove mostly Tuners back when I could drive but my health makes that impossible now so I have to live on the virtual roads.  

I miss my WRX and Xterra the most.  I also had an Impala SS, a Jetta VR6, and about a dozen other Nissan, Honda, Toyota and Mitsubishi over the years.  None stayed stock for long.  :smile:

I can’t wait for the next couple upgrades.  I hope car clubs don’t take too long.  This game has some great potential.  Good job Hutch.
    Well, you're in luck, then. IIRC, there's going to be an update on October 16th that increases the chances of legendaries from Carbon Fiber packs.
    Pretty sure its Chance for epic will be increased but not legendary.
  • SnowyOwlSnowyOwl Member Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    SD9k said:

Well, you're in luck, then. IIRC, there's going to be an update on October 16th that increases the chances of legendaries from Carbon Fiber packs.
    Pretty sure its Chance for epic will be increased but not legendary.
    Yeah it is epic only, legendaries stay the same.
  • MettitiMettiti Member Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikasa said:

My Top Drives campaign is 100%, RQ 125, and now I have 6225 trophies, and 344 (of 700) cars in collection.

I have played car games in four decades already, first was Test Drive in 1987 with IBM PC. And to mention few of my favourite car games I have played: Test Drive II, Stunts, Street Rod 2, Grand Prix Legends, Need for Speed: Porsche 2000 (PC), Test Drive Unlimited (Xbox 360), Gran Turismo 5 (PS 3), and I think I can now add Top Drives (iOS) to that list also. :)

I drive 2012 BMW 320i Convertible and my dream car would be 1967-68 Pontiac Firebird Convertible.

Hakkinen ?
  • mikasamikasa Member Posts: 82 ✭✭✭
    Mettiti said:
    Hakkinen ?
    No not Häkkinen :) I suppose he is driving with Mercedes cars.
  • PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Member Posts: 263 ✭✭✭
    Hi! I'm Joshua, Or "PlantedZebra" If you prefer. I am from Taiwan, a country that is not considered "country" by other countries because of China. I am a gamer that loves cars but have no money to do anything.
    I have completed the Campaign since I don't know how long ago, RQ maxed when Quick races are still a thing, and not a good multiplayer player because I would always get plummeled by P2W people. :)
    What car games have I played? It's quite a long list so I'll just list it here why not
    [Regularly Played]
    Asphalt Overdrive
    CSR 2
    Need for Speed: No Limits
    Race Kings
    Assoluto Racing
    Pixel Car Racer
    Pocket Rally
    Gran Turismo (PSP)
    Initial D : Street Stage (PSP)
    Need for Speed: Undercover (PSP)
    Gran Turismo 4 (PCSX2)
    Initial D : Special Stage (PCSX2)
    [Not Playing Anymore]
    Nitro Nation Online
    Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
    Need for Speed: Most Wanted
    Real Racing 3
    CSR Racing
    CSR Classics
    Asphalt Street Storm Racing
    Racing Rivals
    Real Drift
    Drift Legends
    Drift Spirits
    Need for Speed: Carbon Own the City (PSP)
    Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0 (PSP)
    Need for Speed: Most Wanted (PC)
    Need for Speed: Carbon (PC)
    Need for Speed: Undercover (PC)
    The Fast and the Furious (PSP)
    My favourite dream car? If you've ever raced against me, you'd knew it.  That's the Hachi-Roku, of course, no matter what kind of body style, I love it! 
  • LukasWilliamsLukasWilliams Member Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Hi guys, Lukas here. I'm from Czech Republic, working in marketing industry.
    Campaign finished, 120 RQ and about 6000 RQ. Trying to daily drive my '81 Ford Capri, but half of the time I'm rather under the car repairing and not in it driving :) After all it's a 36 year old granny. Still love it though.

Post edited by LukasWilliams on
  • KowpadKowpad Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    I love it. Thanks for sharing. 
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Mettiti said:
    mikasa said:

Hakkinen ?
    Hey I was about to say that!
    BTW you name and your nationality SCREAMS Hakkinen
    Hi guys, Lukas here. I'm from Czech Republic, working in marketing industry.
    Campaign finished, 120 RQ and about 6000 RQ. Trying to daily drive my '81 Ford Capri, but half of the time I'm rather under the car repairing and not in it driving :) After all it's a 36 year old granny. Still love it though.

6000RQ is a LOT, just saying
  • LukasWilliamsLukasWilliams Member Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    Hahaha, I can squeeze all the S cars in game in that limit  :D
  • aidsmanaidsman Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I’m Ben from America. I play for free, no matter how nice the offer is. I play mostly racing games, and I’m hoping to get Project Cars 2 soon. I am still in 8th grade with no job. RQ 100 currently, with 100% campaign completion. Events have been getting harder after hitting 100, but at least I’m not at 125 yet. The only S class I have is the campaign McLaren, unfortunately. I wish I could drive a real car, but that will take another couple years.
  • KowpadKowpad Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    Aidsman, stay young my friend, no need to rush out of your teens. Life changes considerably after high school. Enjoy the play for free, eat for free, and room for free. I would give everything I have to go back to high school again. Lol
  • aidsmanaidsman Member Posts: 2
    Wish I could get out of jail for free...
    aidsman said:
    Hi, I’m Ben from America. I play for free, no matter how nice the offer is. I play mostly racing games, and I’m hoping to get Project Cars 2 soon. I am still in 8th grade with no job. RQ 100 currently, with 100% campaign completion. Events have been getting harder after hitting 100, but at least I’m not at 125 yet. The only S class I have is the campaign McLaren, unfortunately. I wish I could drive a real car, but that will take another couple years.
    I'm every bit like you, but I have the 2-11  ;)
    8th grade, Although in Hong Kong, and I play for free. BTW project cars are **** and I would not spend any money buying that. I'd be better off on NFS payback