General Discussion

Introduce Yourself

Comments

• goodsgoods Member Posts: 50
    Hello all! Im goods' from France, 51% on campaign mode and 91 RQ with my best car being the Elise 135 or the X3. Since 18-19 years i play racing videogames (first game: F1 97) and I enjoy original games like Top Drives. Currently I've got some games  like Motorsport Manager or various old games.
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I should finally get around to this. Name is Mike, from just outside Toronto in Canada. I was an automotive writer for years but have since switched over to the other side and now work at an OEM manufacturer's Canadian head office.

Have been a 125 RQ for awhile, play multiplayer and am building up my garage for fun.

I use iOS.
  • armenhartarmenhart Member Posts: 35
    What's up guys. Just started playing a couple days ago. I thought this was an actual driving game but I ended up liking the format anyway. I mostly came here to read up on tips and strategy of how to spend gold/cash and ask a couple questions. As cool as it would be to get the great CF cars, I'm actually more interested in getting BMW M3's. Hope to get them soon!
  • CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, long time lurker if the forum, finally decided to sign up. I’m a long way into the game RQ 125 but zero pack luck so only 1 ‘S’ car. The game is a struggle for me right now although I’m currently top of my Rare event

Ps I used to be a car salesman (don’t hate me!) 
  • Ernst_WomoErnst_Womo Member Posts: 81 ✭✭
    Hello, I'm Ernst and I'm 57 years old.
    Originally I come from Germany but since five years I live with my wife in a motor caravan everywhere in Europe. At the moment in Portugal.
    I love playing games on my IPad. The most played game is CSR 2 at the moment.
    In Top Drives I have played 100% of the campagne and some events. At the moment I have RQ 116.

I have several comments to the game but I must look where I can write it.

• Jordan23HMHJordan23HMH Member Posts: 47
    edited November 2017
    Hi my name is Richard, living in Germany quite near to Berlin city. I'm 28 years old and love this game, need an update in the campagne section (100% and what I can do now, something like a prestige mode would be great). I'm also looking for some more garage slots, maybe Hutch will integrate them as event prizes.

If I have no tickets to race I play all the time Angry Birds Friends :smiley:

If there any other questions about myself, feel free to send me a message in German or English

Edit: Forgot to write RQ123 :smiley:

Post edited by Jordan23HMH on
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome all the new players.  Hope you hang around the forums.  The Hutch staff often jump in and discuss issues and ideas.  Almost everyone here is pretty nice to talk to.....
  • degoodegoo Member Posts: 29
    edited November 2017
    Hi everyone!
    I'm from Spain, 42 years old, RQ116, 90% campaign and having fun with Top Drives, but a bit frustrating how to get new cars. Love the Lotus cars on the game, I miss the Maxda Miata a lot!. I usually drive a petrol Civic and dreaming with Subaru's.
    I use iOS.
  • drx94drx94 Member Posts: 3
    My name is Arne and I’m from Belgium although I live in Spain now. I recently had a traffic accident and now I’m in a slow recovery process. That’s how I found this game and now I’m kind of playing it all the time since I love cars and it reminds me of the cards I used to collect when I was little.
  • coolwindowcoolwindow Member Posts: 35
    I’m coolwindow AKA TopDrives20421.
    I’m from Seattle. (You know, the place in Washington?)
    I’m RQ 93, 82%, stuck on Monaco 10...
    I’ve always loved racing games, but this one has definitely been my favorite so far.
    I’m on iOS.
    Yeah.
  • ApplejackApplejack Member Posts: 42 ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Hi. Frank in California. Aka Frank Miller (not real name)
     I'm a nurse. 
    IOS. My best car is the plain Mclaren 12c

i think I'm at 96%? Trying to save some races for when I need quick cash.
     RQ117 ish

I love drag racing sims, other than that I'm not that good at steering so I don't usually play car games. 

IRL I have a blazing fast Prius

My favorite car I've owned was a '71 Pinto. It was red and had Pirellis. The people in the hills behind my house hated me because I'd practice racing there. I actually bought a used 351 Windsor to fix up and drop in the pinto, but then I got married and had kids, and all that fun had to go.

Would have been a good time. 

Maybe someday. Looking at that Pinto on Stranger Things makes me nostalgic. 

Post edited by Applejack on
  • MudQMudQ Member Posts: 99 ✭✭
    Hello, I'm from Jordan

Campaign 100% RQ125 never had any S or A class cars except the ones from campaign opened a few carbon packs but was unlucky

This is the only game I play on my phone, I play some rally games on ps4

I love 80's cars My cars in real life are a 1981 Renault 5 turbo and a Mercedes 190e 2.3-16 and my daily drive is a VW Golf

• ZeikasorZeikasor Member Posts: 80 ✭✭
    Sup peeps,
    I'm currently living in the grand country Denmark.

Im currently 98 RQ (lol pleb) And 90% done with the campaign

I only play the game in the weekends due to issues with connection at my school.

I personally dream of owning a RX8
  • joancarlesjoancarles Member Posts: 6
    Hi guys!

I'm Joan from Barcelona, Catalonia.Btw i'm a law graduate. Well, what's my dream car? That is a good question specially cause all the car guys/petrolheads we know thats quite difficult to choose just one, we love a bunch of cars, even classifying them by age, price range i can tell which one is my fav.  So i will name some cars that i absolutely love..
    959, Miura, Mucielago, koenigsegg agera, lancia 037 group B and the list goes on and on..

My daily drivers are a black ford focus 2004 and a red slk 200 from 1999.

Also i'm and IOS user lol.

Lots of luck and success in the game folks!
  • zhafran101zhafran101 Member Posts: 5
    Hello everyone! Iam Zhafran101 from Indonesia. Iam on RQ125 and already finish the campaign and all cards. My best car is Bugatti Veyron 16.4 and my favorite car is audi RS6 Avant.
  • seanrpsseanrps Member Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    ITS_WOLF said:
    its_wolf
    (Brayden) 
    On his way to actually driving for once :)
    Alberta,canada

found this game, has a great concept nicely executed side a few finicky things, ive been getting into game testing a bit for my brother and this one caught my eye, now i play regularly alongside testing other things

Campaign 97% 109rq and i suck at mp

Played csr 1-2-classics, nitro nation, racing rivals, have done forza drags.

would love my own one-off version of either a pagani huayra, mclaren 720 or 650s
    holy ****, im just in the next province over, how are you stuck? lets see your lineup
  • TheWikiaWriter12TheWikiaWriter12 Member Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone! I’m an avid gamer from Turkey.  I don’t have a licence yet, so no car yet, but dad has a Hyundai i20 I think it counts. I currently have 111RQ and 2741 rank. Got through the campaign, took some time to beat Legrand though. Before Top Drives, I played RR3 for a looong time. My all time dream car is a E92 M3 GTS, hence my profile pic.
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 544 ✭✭✭✭
    G’day from Australia, have been playing for a little while and loving the game! Especially as I just finished 8th in the In today’s Lightwieght event and got a Merc AMG CLK 63 Black series from my prize packet!
  • ggc7805tdggc7805td Member Posts: 6
    I'm not Japanese but I do live in Japan. 
    I like all car games in general but if I had to pick favourites apart from TD as my new favourite I would have to say The GRAN TURISMO series.
    My RQ is increasing and it's now RQ114.
    I love all cars that are well thought-out and have purpose.

See you on the flip side.
    Welcome to Top Drives and the forum.
  • Yuk4wooYuk4woo Member Posts: 43
    Hello everyone it’s Yuk4woo from Italy! I love cars since i was a child and Top Drives is the game i’ve always wanted to play. 

I play Top Drives since October, and i have been watching that forum for a long time before i decided to became a member. 

As i said before, i love cars, all the cars, especially Subarus and Maseratis. I hope that in the future italian cars will arrive in Top Drives so much! 

And, for all the italian members, i am making an italian guide of Top Drives. If you are interested, it’s www.yuk4woo.com
    @Yuk4woo Welcome to the Forum.  I hope to see Italian cars in the game as well.
  • SnowyOwlSnowyOwl Member Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    Gsearch said:
    @Yuk4woo Welcome to the Forum.  I hope to see Italian cars in the game as well.
    Pagani is Italian
  • omglols1234omglols1234 Member Posts: 7
    im rank 86, got the gt40 from special event upgraded only engine three times and has 3.9 seconds 0-60 mph and 186 mph top speed (it's a freaking 60's car)it's an awesome antique, and i have a 25 rq mitsubishi evolution lancer 0-60 in 3.7 seconds, and 174 top speed. right after the porsche update i opened my german german pack and i got a red class porsche(can't remember what it is). no s class cars yet
    ;(

note:this is in the new porsche update.

p.s. sorry if the info is bad my phone is dead.
  • porscheporsche Member Posts: 9
    edited December 2017
    Hi all, iam Porsche
    Living in Jakarta at the moment. 
    Although i miss my pc games, i really enjoy(ed) playing top drives on Android.
    Have 5500 championship points and almost 127rq..
    Ohya and iam not a smurfer...
  • SitrusSitrus Member Posts: 47
    edited December 2017
    Hey, I'm Sitrus. I'm from Finland, which is not part of Scandinavia. I'm still in middle school, or let's say Junior High School, that sounds more important. I love telling stories and other things. Btw I knew all car brands that you usually see in Finland in age of 3. (Buicks and plymouths are quite rare here). Did I already say that I love cars. I play alot (driving) games on steam. Like My Summer Car, City Car Driving, BeamNG.drive, Euro Truck Simulator 2 etc. I own crappy Asus laptop and Hori Apex Racing Wheel. Car I want most is... Erm, it's probably this: 
    2007 Audi TT. I'm in love with that car.

Oh yeah, I use Android. But iOS is good too.. maybe, I just don't like it for somereason ;P
    Hi @Sitrus. I am glad toy play Top Drives and welcome to the forum.  We are all car guys around here.
  • PashaPasha Member Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    Hi! I'm Pasha from Ukraine. 
    First of all I played on iOS and passed the campaign and riched 125 RQ. However, lack of experience did not give me good results in multiplayer. Then I've started new game, but, on Android and now it seemes much better and I have more fun as packs costs a lot less than on iOS. At the moment I have 114RQ and 4200XP. Driving '17 Kia Sportage   
  • GilTrucksGilTrucks Member Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    Olá, sou brasileiro e estava no cq 132 até o jogo não carregar mais.