General Discussion

Introduce Yourself

Comments

• grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:

Playing topdrives today on the wifi at tann hill England's highest pub , pint, sun , seven ahhhhhh
    Are you from god's own country or just visiting??
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:

Playing topdrives today on the wifi at tann hill England's highest pub , pint, sun , seven ahhhhhh
    Are you from god's own country or just visiting??
    On the coast , near boro. 
     Hour drive to tann hill
  • JoppJopp Member Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    edited April 9
    Hello all car fans!
    Started to play this great game about a month ago! Thanks for all great help everyone provides!
    At the moment I'm at RQ 127 with 800 trophies :)
    Just got lucky a day ago and got my second legendary :smile:

Thanks and have fun!

• ivailo12ivailo12 Member Posts: 7
    Hi all car enthusiasts.
    Playing for 5 mounts f2p. RQ150 and 6600 trophies.
    Have 6 legendary cars.
    My game profile is Ivailo Bojilov.
  • jsmjsm Member Posts: 1
    Hello all...
    I just join this for now, but i already play for a month. in game, my name is "fairgame.cok"
    That me, im indonesian people. Nice to meet all here
  • SeatLeonRamSeatLeonRam Member Posts: 1
    I'm from the UK, only been playing for the past month and completed the campaign, RQ 116 with 50 TP, best car is the McLaren 12C, still new to this so my deck needs a lot of improvement, any tips would be welcome!
  • CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm from the UK, only been playing for the past month and completed the campaign, RQ 116 with 50 TP, best car is the McLaren 12C, still new to this so my deck needs a lot of improvement, any tips would be welcome!
    Welcome, try and grind the campaign to 100% to get all the prizes you can, complete as much of the weekly challenges as you can and dive into the multiplayer and grind away.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there. I already wrote some stuff here, but never introduced myself. I'm from Switzerland, playing this game for 2 month. I thought I be smart and tried to win as many tier1 as possible by collecting the smallest amount of XPs. than I hit RQ140 with 8000+ trophy score. now I'm sumrfing.
  • kryvexikryvexi Member Posts: 2
    Hello, I'm Kryvexi.
    I'm a resident Californian.

I started playing around 5 months ago now, sitting at RQ150 and having 100% completed the campaign some time ago. 
    At the time of typing this, I am at 2725 trophies and hold 2nd place in the 90s event.

In regards to mobile games prior to TD, I had a spending addiction in CSR2, which has now been kicked to the curb for around two years. I have also been playing Pixel Car Racer for about a year, and still impatiently wait for major updates to it.

I have a gen2 Prius to get me from point A to point B, so life is good so far. 
    Oh, and Android for life.
  • Mr_Petrol_HeadMr_Petrol_Head Member Posts: 3
    edited May 26
    Hello guys, I am player Mr PetrolHead from Top Drives. I am from Scotland and I currently live in Bristol in England. I currently have two cars, they are the 2017 Hyundai Tuscon 2.0 CRDI 4WD, and the 2017 Ford Ranger Wildtrak 3.2. I have been playing Top Drives for about a week now, I have purchased the starter pack, so I got off to a great start. About two days ago, I came across many YouTube channels on this game, so I decided to start one up, I already have 12 subscribers and have just posted my first top drives video. Here it is if anyone would like to check it out-- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJdsyJxapsL6eX6bIIan1WA

Thank you for this awesome game and everyone have a lovely day!
  • erjuitoerjuito Member Posts: 8
    Hola chicos, soy Julio desde España, llevo jugando desde septiembre 2017 y ahora mismo rq150 y 25000xp. El juego es muy bueno pero es imposible conseguir autos premiados sin gastar y gastar dinero.
  • ElPurtzoElPurtzo Member Posts: 20
    Hello,
    lately I been reading a lot in this forum, so I decided to register and participate. I am from Germany and playing Top Drives for a little more than 3 months now and loving it. Hope to meet you guys ingame soon.
  • WizardOfLoz2_77WizardOfLoz2_77 Member Posts: 4
    Hey all.
    Been playing Top Drives for - *checks Daily Rewards* - 50 days now, been lurking on the forums for a few weeks, I thought I'd better register. Enjoying Top Drives so much that:-
    1. It's the ONLY game in which I've ever bought in-app purchases.
    2. I blasted through the campaign so quickly, I started 2 additional games, just so I could have the fun of going through it again, but at a measured pace this time. My main game is on the iPad, with the 2 other games being on an old Android tablet and on Memu on my desktop.

Ian.
  • KTMChrisKTMChris Member Posts: 3
    Hey Chris there,
    i am from Vienna/Austria
    Well i started Topdrives, two times cause of a bad bug but now, after a year playing i can say i really like it and spent lot of my time ingame and at work :p

Campaign 100% Garage about 400 Cars and some nice Cars like the Caterham Seven 620R.
  • HigsyHigsy Member Posts: 1
    Hi guys, just signed up here but have been playing 2 months now.
    RQ 120~, 90% on campaign (just need to 3 star events), got 2 legendaries but pretty mediocre garage otherwise, 1500 trophies (I’m a f2p at the moment)

also, I’m from the uk
  • AliceAlice Member Posts: 2
    Hey all, I'm a girl and I'm from Italy!
    F2p player, RQ150 and about 200 cars..only 1 S car: campaign mcl 12C!
     wish you all the best in this game!

• mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 18
    Alice said:
    Hey all, I'm a girl and I'm from Italy!
    F2p player, RQ150 and about 200 cars..only 1 S car: campaign mcl 12C!
     wish you all the best in this game!

Ciao.. mi sa che ci siamo trovati contro in parecchi eventi! :D
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 10
    Lurked on the forums for a few weeks now, thought it's time to register.  Day 69 (hubba) according to daily rewards.
    RQ 132
    92% Campaign completion (beat Monaco 10 a couple weeks back and now steadily working through 3*-ing all campaign tracks).
    Struggling with the Challenges, only ever fully completed 1, can't even do Round 6 on this Challenge as I have no SR 80s cars.
    0 trophies on events, most I've ever built up to was 40 before losing them all again.  Really struggle to place higher than 60th in the 100 place events or higher than 200th in the 300 place events.

Enjoying the game but almost resigned to smurfing daily as the only way to get some cash/gold/fusion cars.
  • MrMercBenzFansPalMrMercBenzFansPal Member Posts: 22
    edited June 27
    (I do not know where to start this but here goes:

I am MrMerecedesBenzFan's Closest Buddy here on a different email account of mine because the other one "NELAYYY" was no use because of email verification issue "mainly due to the name Embarq mail company changing it to Century-Link" on that other account. I have been going on at the in game forum for a long time and still active to this moment in that department. But I want to be here at this web forum so badly and I got my wish through my thoughts in my head creating another email account for myself just for this. So hey everyone here!)
  • BubblegumBubblegum Member Posts: 155 ✭✭✭
    Hi, I am Topdrives2018 in game (need to change that d) and from Asia. Hope your hear my 4 pleas.

1. Stop the Obession with "Eric'. It is really tiring. Also please refrain the continual animosity. PTW, 5 chirons, trophies...etc.... let it go. Many of us did the same thing too. It is Hutch's job to find the balance.

2. Stop the fake news. I have zero relation with Eric. Recently more ask me ig forum "am i Eric". Come on ...I'm not as great garage and maybe I should clear it here too. The rumour in targeting forum members are absolutely bollocks. Spread tickets and hit you... Oh forum member targeted. Seriously. Some are concentrated return fire, yes. Just exactly what we did to others. no?

3. Give non-conformer space.
    Some prefers staying anonymous for various privacy reasons. We can contribute in other ways to the forum. I subscribed to spreading tickets as much possible and do not want to go 2 or 3 against 1. f f s ... even quietly help in background and avoid a few as much. But no, I cant keep up with the expectations and leave us alone.

4. VPN theory
    1 - for some reason when travelling and staying in US chain hotels, the internet access shows up as us IPs (proxy?)
    2 - It is very hard to enjoy in Asia league...too few players and too many strong players and to avoid forum members and non forum members you respect ...ends up no one to play against. VPN out and great...everyone is a target...what fun and no baggages.
    3 - Same players same garages same car tunes. It is getting stale. Vpn out to dailys and bingo...very different car .
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 436 ✭✭✭
    edited June 30
    Bubblegum said:
    Hi, I am Topdrives2018 in game (need to change that d) and from Asia. Hope your hear my 4 pleas.

1. Stop the Obession with "Eric'. It is really tiring. Also please refrain the continual animosity. PTW, 5 chirons, trophies...etc.... let it go. Many of us did the same thing too. It is Hutch's job to find the balance.

2. Stop the fake news. I have zero relation with Eric. Recently more ask me ig forum "am i Eric". Come on ...I'm not as great garage and maybe I should clear it here too. The rumour in targeting forum members are absolutely bollocks. Spread tickets and hit you... Oh forum member targeted. Seriously. Some are concentrated return fire, yes. Just exactly what we did to others. no?

Some prefers staying anonymous for various privacy reasons. We can contribute in other ways to the forum. I subscribed to spreading tickets as much possible and do not want to go 2 or 3 against 1. f f s ... even quietly help in background and avoid a few as much. But no, I cant keep up with the expectations and leave us alone.

4. VPN theory
    1 - for some reason when travelling and staying in US chain hotels, the internet access shows up as us IPs (proxy?)
    2 - It is very hard to enjoy in Asia league...too few players and too many strong players and to avoid forum members and non forum members you respect ...ends up no one to play against. VPN out and great...everyone is a target...what fun and no baggages.
    3 - Same players same garages same car tunes. It is getting stale. Vpn out to dailys and bingo...very different car .
    I put my hand up and say that I thought you were the same player, so I apologise for that.  I sent you a pm explaining that, and was happy to keep that there and what my intent was.

But I will disagree with you on this, and that is that if people want to vent about any player, then good luck to them, as I said I stand corrected on who you and Eric are.  The difference is when it went to the levels that it did on the other stuff.  Do not compare me to that level. Are we clear on that?

And yeah, if I don't like someone who targets forum players then I'm entitled to that opinion.

And so far as calling me a troll, again, I thought you and him were the same player.  Just send me a PM and I'd have killed that straight away and it would have kept you anonymous still.

So I'm happy to own my end, but also happy to keep this discussion open and in front of everyone if you prefer.  Because telling people what to do is not on either.
    Bucks73 said:
    Bubblegum said:

4. VPN theory
    I put my hand up and say that I thought you were the same player, so I apologise for that.  I sent you a pm explaining that, and was happy to keep that there and what my intent was.

But I will disagree with you on this, and that is that if people want to vent about any player, then good luck to them, as I said I stand corrected on who you and Eric are.  The difference is when it went to the levels that it did on the other stuff.  Do not compare me to that level. Are we clear on that?

And yeah, if I don't like someone who targets forum players then I'm entitled to that opinion.

And so far as calling me a troll, again, I thought you and him were the same player.  Just send me a PM and I'd have killed that straight away and it would have kept you anonymous still.

So I'm happy to own my end, but also happy to keep this discussion open and in front of everyone if you prefer.  Because telling people what to do is not on either.
    Tracing back ... I suspect it is the Porsche (non-prize car event) incident earlier part of the year where TPGD was first, you were 2nd. In the end, I was 1st, tpgd 2nd and you were 3rd. Since that day... you start trolling my account TD2018. I thought it would stop. No... I become your Eric's second account so you could rally others to target me. And still - I have never targeted you even thereafter and no, Eric and TD2018 do not target forum members. (maybe only you? Ask yourself why. But no! Ask your conscience why you are still top 8 many many times if you choose to. And why you are only one saying this over and over for past many months)
    Bubblegum said:
    Bucks73 said:
    Bubblegum said:

4. VPN theory

Tracing back ... I suspect it is the Porsche (non-prize car event) incident earlier part of the year where TPGD was first, you were 2nd. In the end, I was 1st, tpgd 2nd and you were 3rd. Since that day... you start trolling my account TD2018. I thought it would stop. No... I become your Eric's second account so you could rally others to target me. And still - I have never targeted you even thereafter and no, Eric and TD2018 do not target forum members. (maybe only you? Ask yourself why. But no! Ask your conscience why you are still top 8 many many times if you choose to. And why you are only one saying this over and over for past many months)
    My conscience is very clear, and I could care less about you.  You are just crying because people are hassling you and trying to blame it on one person.

Go through the threads, I'm not actually the first person to say it and not the only person to bring it up.  And I've never said it in the IG forums because I stay out of there, so if it came up there then that shows other people came up with the conclusion on their own.

But no, in your paranoid world it is me and only me.  Well thank you.  I didn't realise that I had that much influence over the rest of the world, but clearly I do!  According to you at least.

You complain about what people say on forums, yet you don't get on and contribute so how would anyone have known anything?  But you'll jump on when it's time to cry and expect support from people who have no connection to you because you're not on here?

Time to go back to being anonymous I think.  I tried being polite and respectful in a PM but you want to play this way, I'm good to go. 
    edited June 30
    Bucks73 said:
    Bubblegum said:
    Bucks73 said:
    Bubblegum said:

4. VPN theory

My conscience is very clear, and I could care less about you.  You are just crying because people are hassling you and trying to blame it on one person.

Go through the threads, I'm not actually the first person to say it and not the only person to bring it up.  And I've never said it in the IG forums because I stay out of there, so if it came up there then that shows other people came up with the conclusion on their own.

But no, in your paranoid world it is me and only me.  Well thank you.  I didn't realise that I had that much influence over the rest of the world, but clearly I do!  According to you at least.

You complain about what people say on forums, yet you don't get on and contribute so how would anyone have known anything?  But you'll jump on when it's time to cry and expect support from people who have no connection to you because you're not on here?

Time to go back to being anonymous I think.  I tried being polite and respectful in a PM but you want to play this way, I'm good to go. 

Fine. I delete my last reply not to infame further and there will be no end. You have your way. I have mine. great. Bye.

Post edited by Bubblegum on
    Bubblegum said:
    Bucks73 said:
    Bubblegum said:
    Bucks73 said:
    Bubblegum said:

4. VPN theory

Fine. I delete my last reply not to infame further and there will be no end. You have your way. I have mine. great. Bye.

Yes, that I am ok with. We leave it at that and I won’t inflame anything further either and won’t bring up the original thing again which was the issue. 

Case closed from both sides. 
  • hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 1
    Hi all,
    I'm new on this forum. I love so much this game that i did'nt only read your posts !
    I'm from Paris/France, my car is a Toyota and i got many Peugeot before ;) Anyway, hello to the devoloppers team and many thanks for your work.
    Chris
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 746 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello guys,
    My real name is Alija Huskic, im from Bosnia and currently 11 months away from being legal lmao
    My current car issa Mercedes 190 w201 which has rusted away badly lmao and likes driving in the 3rd gear while consuming 5l/100km with the om601 engine (nothing special just a sohc 2.0l engine from the mid 80s lol) but before it rusts down to its bare end I wanna fit an om606 (dohc, 3.0 diesel engine with forged internals from factory, withstanding more than 3.5bars of boost) with a big holset truck turbo lol
    About my dream cars i have many and i think that the complete list would take up much space so here is a little bit of it:
    Mitsubishi Lancer evo 9 mr fq360, mitsubishi gt3000, mercedes c63 from 2008, nissan r33 gtst and many more
    About my education i go a school which teaches us about electronics and it stuff like programming and others
    I started playing top drives in 2k17 in september 2-3 days after its release on the gplay store and when i firstly opened the game and saw how the racing works i immediately closed it and uninstalled it, but afterwards i downloaded it again, and well, i got addicted lol :D 

oh and i forgot, if u need a job in the white house, message me
  • SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Member Posts: 181 ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, my real name is Mark De Belling, I'm from the USA. I started to play this game in around October/September i believe, I was instantly hooked. I love the feeling of opening packs, I seem to have extremely good luck when it comes to ceramics. I remember the Audi packs, I bought an aluminum and got a sq5 and a s3, I didn't even know the drop rates back then nor did I know of the glitch. Good times, good times. Outside of top drives I have a 1999 GMC Sonoma. Has issues I'm still working on. I am addicted to RC cars, I have around 7 chassis and currently none of them work. I usually score vintage chassis at garage sales and I feel the need to pick them up. I'm really close to having one working, a vintage losi with parts I got for $40, came with a bunch of vintage motors a great deal IMO. My name may say I love subies but I'm actually more of a German car guy. I made the name when I was younger and can't come up with a new one so I stick to it. My dream car is a 1973 VW Squareback, I love Squarebacks. I hope this let's you know me a little bit better, happy to be playing this game with everyone. Thanks for your time.