General Discussion

Introduce Yourself

123457

Comments

  • ManU_BManU_B Member Posts: 29
    Hello everybody. I am Manuel and my in game name is Manuel Breuer. I'm from Germany and do not remember when I started the game, it would have to be about a year ago. I have also read a bit in this forum and write regularly with Comet Dan in the game. He "persuaded" me to sign up here as well. For me, it's the first time I've been in a game forum. I have also campaigned by, meanwhile I have an RQ of 150 and also a few legendary ones. I hope that I can make one or the other meaningful comment on good conversation and who has questions should not be shy! I also hope to see one or the other in events again and maybe to work together.
    In this sense, see you soon and best regards to all!

  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ManU_B said:
    Hello everybody. I am Manuel and my in game name is Manuel Breuer. I'm from Germany and do not remember when I started the game, it would have to be about a year ago. I have also read a bit in this forum and write regularly with Comet Dan in the game. He "persuaded" me to sign up here as well. For me, it's the first time I've been in a game forum. I have also campaigned by, meanwhile I have an RQ of 150 and also a few legendary ones. I hope that I can make one or the other meaningful comment on good conversation and who has questions should not be shy! I also hope to see one or the other in events again and maybe to work together.
    In this sense, see you soon and best regards to all!

    @ManU_B good to finally have you here 💪
  • CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ManU_B said:
    Hello everybody. I am Manuel and my in game name is Manuel Breuer. I'm from Germany and do not remember when I started the game, it would have to be about a year ago. I have also read a bit in this forum and write regularly with Comet Dan in the game. He "persuaded" me to sign up here as well. For me, it's the first time I've been in a game forum. I have also campaigned by, meanwhile I have an RQ of 150 and also a few legendary ones. I hope that I can make one or the other meaningful comment on good conversation and who has questions should not be shy! I also hope to see one or the other in events again and maybe to work together.
    In this sense, see you soon and best regards to all!

    Great to see you on here at last my friend! I had to take a break from the forum but I heard a little whisper there was a new sheriff in town... 
    You should add your in game name to the IG Name thread so people know who you are

  • ManU_BManU_B Member Posts: 29
    CometDan said:
    ManU_B said:
    Hello everybody. I am Manuel and my in game name is Manuel Breuer. I'm from Germany and do not remember when I started the game, it would have to be about a year ago. I have also read a bit in this forum and write regularly with Comet Dan in the game. He "persuaded" me to sign up here as well. For me, it's the first time I've been in a game forum. I have also campaigned by, meanwhile I have an RQ of 150 and also a few legendary ones. I hope that I can make one or the other meaningful comment on good conversation and who has questions should not be shy! I also hope to see one or the other in events again and maybe to work together.
    In this sense, see you soon and best regards to all!

    Great to see you on here at last my friend! I had to take a break from the forum but I heard a little whisper there was a new sheriff in town... 
    You should add your in game name to the IG Name thread so people know who you are

    Hey Dan ! I just did it. Now I'm on the list 
    @hillclimber: THX ! 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If @Gsearch locates that pub I'll eat hay with a donkey 
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 14
    @bobdylan
    Hope you are hungry...

  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bobdylan Didn't see Hey on the menu there though.  I hear the pudding is fantastic.
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simply amazing  🤯😬😀😁😂🤣
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 510 ✭✭✭
    Hi :) I'm Tobias from Sweden.

    I'm RQ133, 1190 Trophies and with a couple legendaries and a growing garage.

    I bought a few gold packs to get started and my in game name is Tobias Pettersson
  • benhaha85benhaha85 Member Posts: 78 ✭✭
    Hi Everyone,

    Thought it was time I finally signed up as I've been lurking for long enough  :D 

    Slightly more addicted to this game that I'd like to admit, so hopefully I can find some solace in the top drives addicts anonymous! 

    My in game name is Ben Goymer :smile:
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Gsearch
    lmaooo, force him to make a video tho 
  • ZumZum Member Posts: 46 ✭✭
    Hi,
    this is Thomas from Germany. My in game name and my forum name is Zum Spielen. I play the game now for 103 days (I know it exactly because I have got the RQ10 Camaro, which I got on the first day, for that time). I have not posted that much so far, because my English isn’t that perfect and the automatic error correction kills me!
    So, nice to meet you all! I don‘t think that I‘ve been very often in brackets with forumers, but I remember racing against Ben Goymer and Manuel Breuer. And at the moment I‘m in the same bracket with Dan Moody at the Japan event. Dan, congrats to you, you’ve got the strongest hand!
    I hope that we all have a lot of fun together.
    Best regards 
    Thomas


  • ManU_BManU_B Member Posts: 29
    Zum said:
    Hi,
    this is Thomas from Germany. My in game name and my forum name is Zum Spielen. I play the game now for 103 days (I know it exactly because I have got the RQ10 Camaro, which I got on the first day, for that time). I have not posted that much so far, because my English isn’t that perfect and the automatic error correction kills me!
    So, nice to meet you all! I don‘t think that I‘ve been very often in brackets with forumers, but I remember racing against Ben Goymer and Manuel Breuer. And at the moment I‘m in the same bracket with Dan Moody at the Japan event. Dan, congrats to you, you’ve got the strongest hand!
    I hope that we all have a lot of fun together.
    Best regards 
    Thomas

    Hi Thomas, another german here :#
    I know your Problem with the auto correction.... 
    Nice to have you Herr and maby we will meet again in an event !
  • EliasElias Member Posts: 2
    Hallo fellow car enthusiasts

    my name is Elias Erdmann (also in game) i am 21 years old living in germany. i am currently rq 149.
    in rl i drive a toyota so it would be awesome if hutch added that brand in the future 😅. 
    i completed the campain but still didnt get my trophy but anyways.. see you on the track
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 238 ✭✭✭

    Hey guys,

    I've been reading you for some time now, great community here. I love TopDrives, probably one of the best games I've played so far. I'm from Hungary, I've been playing since January as far as I remember. Finished the campaign, now buliding the lower end of my garage as a F2P, getting some good results in the lower RQ events. This forum is great help.

  • FranchiseJuanFranchiseJuan Member Posts: 14
    Hi I am Don (in game name: Don Wan). I am currently only IQ 139. Been playing for about 3 months. I am from Australia. Top drives is great to play on the bus too and from work.

    I also play a lot of sim racing, on both PC and xbox. Fanatec wheel setup.
  • cromagnumcromagnum Member Posts: 2
    Shakespeare’s Shorts
  • RunningEvilRunningEvil Member Posts: 1
    Hello everyone, I'm an Italian guy who obviously loves cars and motorcycles. It's been a while since I discovered this game and I passively follow this forum. I'm at level 146, my name in game is Tommaso Gorla and below you can see my cars class S, A, B and some C.
    https://topdrives.club/user-garage/563
    In events I still can not get high, there are opponents with monstrously powerful machines, I do not spend money but the other day for the first time I took the ceramic pack + 25 slots (accumulating gold with so much effort lol) and I found the porsche 911 carrera rsr 3.0 with slick tires.
    Hello and good game
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 473 ✭✭✭
    edited August 31
    Hello,
    My name is Léo
    No i’m not born on the 29th (i don’t know why i put 29 instead of 28)
    I live in portugal (no relation to portugal)
    I was born in france
    I’m fluent in French & English and I’m learning Portuguese 
    I’m a hardcore petrolhead
    My favorite F1 drivers are Esteban Ocon, Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen

    My Instagram is @carphotoint 😉
  • jigajiga Member Posts: 82 ✭✭
    yeah gidday.  jiga bite.  have been playing top drives compulsively since january.  i don't believe in f2p or p2w which seem to me more like the radical left and right of gaming politics and yet here i am stupidly professing a political view on a politics i just said i don't believe in.  i confess to experiencing road rage now and then but mostly only when playing top drives.  am a kiwi.  we like driving fast in rust buckets along winding gravel roads, or at least when we were young and stupid.  ok when i was young and stupid.  only two places to be: either at the top of the leaderboard or the other end that isn't the top.  see you there
  • plain333plain333 Member Posts: 8
    Hi everyone,
    I’m new to this forum but not new to Top Drives and I finally heard this is where all the cool people hang out. 😁
    I’ve been playing since first part of the year. Can’t get enough!!
    Hoping to share and learn with everyone on here. 
    Happy Racing 😎🤙🏼

  • Mr_CMr_C Member Posts: 1
    Hello everyone, My name is Joe and I love Top Drives. I started about 5 days ago and my garage is already amazing! I live in  England and I drive a 2018 Ford Ranger Wildtrak 3.2 and a 2017 Hyundai Tuscon 2.0 Premium. My dream is to own a 2018 Dodge Ram 2500 and a Ford Mustang GT. I have a YouTube channel called MR C, where I will try and upload Top Drives videos a few times a week and I hope to see some of you there! I am a born and bred Android user, always have been and always will be. :wink:
     I hope that I will see some of you guys in Multiplayer and maybe even beat you some day! Thanks for listening and see you soon! :smile:

  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 101 ✭✭✭
    Hi top drivers,

    Name’s Rie, live in Australia, been playing for nearly 6 months. Wife made me delete all my games off my phone but I couldn’t give up this one...

    im rq150, campaign 99%, nobody’s perfect right? I’m more of a gamer than a car enthusiast but I’ve learnt heaps from reading the forums here and IG. I’ve made a few posts IG recently and now I’ve finally joined the online one as well.

    Looking forward to getting into some good discussions here

    cheers
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    Hi top drivers,

    Name’s Rie, live in Australia, been playing for nearly 6 months. Wife made me delete all my games off my phone but I couldn’t give up this one...

    im rq150, campaign 99%, nobody’s perfect right? I’m more of a gamer than a car enthusiast but I’ve learnt heaps from reading the forums here and IG. I’ve made a few posts IG recently and now I’ve finally joined the online one as well.

    Looking forward to getting into some good discussions here

    cheers
    Welcome Rie... My wife would like me to delete this game also, maybe I need to give it a rest occasionally lol.
  • ElPurtzoElPurtzo Member Posts: 41 ✭✭
    Nacho101 said:
    My wife would like me to delete this game also
    This game makes me want to delete my wife sometimes! :D

    Just kidding... but my wife would like me to delete Top Drives as well... guess a lot of us might have that problem...
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElPurtzo said:
    Nacho101 said:
    My wife would like me to delete this game also
    This game makes me want to delete my wife sometimes! :D

    Just kidding... but my wife would like me to delete Top Drives as well... guess a lot of us might have that problem...
    Would you prioritize it over your wife tho ;)
  • ElPurtzoElPurtzo Member Posts: 41 ✭✭
    Ha ha no never... family first!
  • jigajiga Member Posts: 82 ✭✭
    ElPurtzo said:
    Ha ha no never... family first!
    she just looked over your shoulder didn't she?
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElPurtzo said:
    Ha ha no never... family first!
    you sure that you wrote this hahah?
Sign In or Register to comment.