General Discussion

Introduce Yourself

1234568»

Comments

• 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭✭
    My friends wife is not very happy with me coz I introduced the game to him hehe
  • StealthFTStealthFT Member Posts: 88 ✭✭
    Good day everyone,
    I'm an F2P playing since February/March '18. Currently at 150 RQ, campaign 100%, device is Android.
    With a reasonable garage of C and below cars, I usually do okay in the class restricted events.
    IRL, I'm an engineer and bit of a car enthusiast.
    Not sure about the dream car, but a car I'd love to own is an AE86 Trueno.
    Hope to have a good time with fellow TD fans here.
  • Mis1980Mis1980 Member Posts: 21
    Hello! Been playing for about 6-7 months. 150RQ, can't finish 200mph or all prize board achievements (but understand they're bugged).

F2P, have pulled 5 legendaries as well as the 12C. Keep selling off my rares, and buying ceramics. Daily smurfer. Only prize car is the Smart.  Hope to be a positive addition to the forum.

IRL I own one of the common cars (which is taking up a valuable garage space for the sake of sentiment).
  • MrMischiefMrMischief Member Posts: 12
    edited October 8
    Hi all,
    My IG name is Paul LabRat. Been driving many years nothing special besides my old ford Sierra XR4x4, driving a ford focus (2013) with appearance pack (cheap road tax) lol.
    I live in Mossley NR Manchester UK.
    Completed campaign mode Within 2 weeks and now I'm RQ 150.
    I use to play racing games on my PC before before our two little boys came along.
    Use to play rFactor 1&2.
    all the GTR collection
    Assetto Corsa
    Live for speed
    Plus many more lol.

I thought the forum was the one in-game, so would have joined sooner lol

Post edited by MrMischief on
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all,
    My IG name is Paul LabRat. Been driving many years nothing special besides my old ford Sierra XR4x4, driving a ford focus (2013) with appearance pack (cheap road tax) lol.
    I use to play racing games on my PC before before our two little boys came along.
    Use to play rFactor 1&2.
    all the GTR collection
    Assetto Corsa
    Live for speed
    Plus many more lol.

we smurfing in the french event, my ig is td52640
    Huskic69 said:
    Hi all,
    Use to play rFactor 1&2.
    all the GTR collection
    Assetto Corsa
    Live for speed
    Plus many more lol.

Hi mate,
    Don't worry I won't give you any wins mate, I read people's tips for smurfing :)
    Huskic69 said:
    Hi all,
    Use to play rFactor 1&2.
    all the GTR collection
    Assetto Corsa
    Live for speed
    Plus many more lol.

Hi mate,
    Don't worry I won't give you any wins mate, I read people's tips for smurfing :)
    feed me loses, im at school from 12am to 6pm so you have plenty of time farming from me
    Huskic69 said:
    Huskic69 said:
    Hi all,
    Use to play rFactor 1&2.
    all the GTR collection
    Assetto Corsa
    Live for speed
    Plus many more lol.

Hi mate,
    feed me loses, im at school from 12am to 6pm so you have plenty of time farming from me
    Ok mate
    Huskic69 said:
    Huskic69 said:
    Hi all,
    Use to play rFactor 1&2.
    all the GTR collection
    Assetto Corsa
    Live for speed
    Plus many more lol.

Hi mate,
    Ok mate
    I mean the gmt+1 timezone, idk in which one you located lol 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 5
    Hi,
    i live in Germany, ig name Andreas Simmer.
    Didnt read the forum or knew too much about the game when it hit me hard at Rq 140+.
    Here i read the same word again n again... smurfing.... So here we go, a couple of month and countless ceramics later my garage
    is becoming competitive in some events.Still no prize car, i could smell the PP when finishing 9th.
    My biggest lack might be the fun to sell fully upgraded uncommons n rares for a quick ceramic buzz. which usually ends with meeh results.

Daily smurfer, so if anyone recognizes me from his brackets... get in touch. we might work out a good strategy without using any good cars for all day 3 stars ;-)

• UncleGaryUncleGary Member Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    Didnt read the forum or knew too much about the game when it hit me hard at Rq 140+.
    Here i read the same word again n again... smurfing.... So here we go, a couple of month and countless ceramics later my garage
    is becoming competitive in some events.Still no prize car, i could smell the PP when finishing 9th.
    My biggest lack might be the fun to sell fully upgraded uncommons n rares for a quick ceramic buzz. which usually ends with meeh results.

Daily smurfer, so if anyone recognizes me from his brackets... get in touch. we might work out a good strategy without using any good cars for all day 3 stars ;-)

Hey, we smurf together all the time! I'm topdrives30566 or j. tiedemann.
    Welcome to the forum, maybe we can work together in some prize car event some time as well as in the daily.
  • Mis1980Mis1980 Member Posts: 21
    Hi,

Hey. I see you most days in the smurf zone. IG: 34514.  I also frequently sell my upgraded rares for the buzz of buying a ceramic.
    edited October 16
    Hi,

Does td52640 ring any bells in you head?
  • JayJay Member Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be time to make a thread that's the opposite to this thread... 
    A "Goodbye" thread lol
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 101 ✭✭✭
    Goodbye jay

too soon....
1234568»