General Discussion

Introduce Yourself

12345679»

Comments

• L3niLoudTLHL3niLoudTLH Member Posts: 9
    Sup all. I am new to this site. I do play top drives but im still new here (lol). One of my current cars are the salvaged boss cars. But my favorite is the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 6. Awd, fast and practical too. I would really love to own one some day. RQ is 81 (yes Im still a noob) and still progressing on it.
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭
    StealthFT said:
    Good day everyone,
    I'm an F2P playing since February/March '18. Currently at 150 RQ, campaign 100%, device is Android.
    With a reasonable garage of C and below cars, I usually do okay in the class restricted events.
    IRL, I'm an engineer and bit of a car enthusiast.
    Not sure about the dream car, but a car I'd love to own is an AE86 Trueno.
    Hope to have a good time with fellow TD fans here.
    Just saw this, when I was in my early 20's (around 19 years ago) I sought out an AE86 here in Aus, this was before the hype that exists now. I was attracted to its lightweight, rear wheel drive config as well as its sleek look. I remember test driving a few models, one in particular had a 20V twin cam swapped in, that thing was a beast. Never ended up getting one, which is probably fortunate as it probably would have ended up wrapped around a tree. Like you I would still love to own one.
  • 0171801718 Member Posts: 38
    Hi - day 77 and going for more. German guy here driving a SEAT with 90 hp and standard tires. Would consider it a sold RQ6 car!
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    Hi - day 77 and going for more. German guy here driving a SEAT with 90 hp and standard tires. Would consider it a sold RQ6 car!
    bobdylan would be proud of your car. You might want to sell it to him for $3250 or 59 Gold.
  • 0171801718 Member Posts: 38
    TGPD said:
    01718 said:
    bobdylan would be proud of your car. You might want to sell it to him for $3250 or 59 Gold.
    Oh no, typo in the first post. The SEAT was supposed to be a solid RQ6 not a sold one. It will take some more time to make it worth just $3250. However, for 59 ounces of gold I might be tempted...
  • JO_21799JO_21799 Member Posts: 10
    Hi everyone,

my IG name is Jan Ocker, I'm from the south of Germany and I'm playing TopDrives since June 18.

I'm reading this forum since November and beeing in the Smurf-Land since then. I'm F2P, only paying like "an fair annual fee" for all the work and effort of the HutchTeam. Thanks for the game.

My garage is lacking at the top end, no luck with all the ceramics. Epics and Legendaries might be hating me (you should see my ceramic opening sheet :'(  ) .

In real life I drive an Audi A3, perfect for the narrow and crowded cities here. Dream cars are older Porsches 911 (930, 964,..) or an VW California Camper (and just hit the road for an year or maybe forever  ;) )

• TimeweaselTimeweasel Member Posts: 2
    Hi all. Just gone through the year mark playing Top Drives and spending far too much money on it. Thoroughly addicted. 

Decent garage with a few notable holes means I spend a lot of time frustrated, one place off the good prizes!! 

Golf GTi mk6 in real life. 
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 739 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 0liver770liver77 Member Posts: 80 ✭✭
    edited April 29
    My name is Oliver. I‘m from Bavaria and of course a huge BMW supporter. I have a BMW Z3 from 1997. On of the very first ones. I only drive it in summer.
    In addition I have a 1980 Porsche 924. I visit some classic car meets over the year. But I total maybe not more than 500 km per year. I bought it in bad condition and restaurate it by myself. In the meanwhile it looks quite good, but still some minor work to do. 
    As a daily driver I have an Audi A4. 

So, all of my cars are in my TD garage too :-)

I‘m P2W and spend about 150€/month for gold. Unluckily the RQ25 Porsche Cayman GT4 was my last price car. 
    I play TD since Jan 2018. 
    In general I concentrate on Porsche cars and always buy all Porsche CF, when they pop up. 

https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/5394/my-porsche-garage#latest

I already met some nice people here and looking for much more contacts!
  • EAmaralEAmaral Member Posts: 16
    Hi people! I'm new in this forum, but have been playing the game for over a year now. I'm from Brazil, and a Motorsport enthusiast. I have seen most of you in the American server and hope to give my contribution to the game experience whenever I can. Ig name Eduardo Amaral. Cheers!
  • bscavalcantibscavalcanti Member Posts: 2
    Hi guys. My name is Bruno Cavalcanti. I'm from Brazil and i've been playing Top Drives since january 2019.

With the help of my brazilian friends, i'm reached 150 RQ and i'm building a solid garage faster than i could if i had played alone.

Best luck in packs and events to everyone.

• RWareRWare Member Posts: 267 ✭✭✭
    Hello

Long time player, only just discovered these forums, after a tip from fellow smurf friend in-game Andreas Simmer

In-Game name is Ryan Ware

I have been playing ~500 days and have farmed almost every event since hitting RQ150
  • BasilBasil Member Posts: 142 ✭✭
    Hi,

Been playing Top Drive for more than a year and now I'm here on the forum. My nickname is Basil Janssens.
  • Jhon91Jhon91 Member Posts: 16
    edited May 19
    Hey guys, 

I'm from Brazil, mechanical engineer, fascinated by cars. I'm playng the more than one year, but discovered this fórum today :#

I finish the campaign, RQ 150, 17860 Trophies. 

Before play this game, I played NFS no limits. 

Dream Car: Forever Lamborghini Aventador SV:)
  • KomoDomoKomoDomo Member Posts: 10
    edited June 11
    Hi, I'm Tom, 36 years and I'm from Belgium. Campaign finishesd, RQ 134 currently and 2070 throphies. I play for free and turned only one S car so far, a Porsche Panamera Turbo 4WD 2017 and I like it. I'm playing the game for 5 months and started over once because I made some bad choices. The forum gave me some nice info on farming and late entries etc.. I'm a mechanical engineer bud I haven't got that much with fast cars in real life.
    Post edited by Gsearch on
  • BasilBasil Member Posts: 142 ✭✭
    KomoDomo said:
    Hi, I'm Tom, 36 years and I'm from Belgium. Campaign finishesd, RQ 134 currently and 2070 throphies. I play for free and turned only one S car so far, a Porsche Panamera Turbo 4WD 2017 and I like it. I'm playing the game for 5 months and started over once because I made some bad choices. The forum gave me some nice info on farming and late entries etc.. I'm a mechanical engineer bud I haven't got that much with fast cars in real life.

Hi Tom, I'm from Belgium as well (near Turnhout). Be careful,.. this game is very addictive :-)

• KomoDomoKomoDomo Member Posts: 10
    Basil said:
    KomoDomo said:

Hi Tom, I'm from Belgium as well (near Turnhout). Be careful,.. this game is very addictive :-)

Hi Basil, I'm from Lummen. I'm always curious if other Belgians play this game.
    Thanks for the warning but it's too late I'm afraid, I'm already addicted :):wink:
  • REALAISREALAIS Member Posts: 58
    Hello. I am new guy here. I am from London, 1hr+ from Hutch office. I tried TD long long time ago but somehow it didnt catched me because I didnt payed attention what to do and what to buy and what not.
     After some time, I installed again it, and started to look up forums, reddit and gathered vital info.

Right now I'm at 162 days and I'm playing every day. Almost from beggining I started to farm events and that pushed me to RQ 150 in 30 days. Crazy worst idea, but I know what to do. I am F2P player. Only thing that I bought was "Starter pack", because that us the best offer in game.

Right now my garage is at 540+ cars, 549 slots I have. More than half of those cars are maxed out. I focus to Super rare and below cars. Recently I started to gain some trophies and now I have around 650. I know it is small amount, but I cant compete so easily with bigger players.