The MMX Racing Update Ideas Discussion Thread

TheButtKickerUKTheButtKickerUK Member Posts: 56
Hello and welcome to the MMX Racing Update Ideas Discussion Thread! Here, you can post your ideas (and improvements) of what you would like to see in the upcoming updates for MMX Racing.

So far, here's some of my ideas that I thought of, so here are the following:

1): Custom Colour Editor

The selection of colours that we can get on our vehicles are quite good but there needs to be an improvement on the colours we pick for our vehicles whether it's the body colour or the suspension colour. I would like to able to change the colour via RGB or through Hex Codes. This would be good to this happen because then people would be able to further enhance their creativity on their vehicles (or even replicate colours from their real life versions).

2): Custom Track Creator

I would like this being added into the game because then people would have the play the same track over and over again so this being added would have a lot of variety to what track people can play and create, whether it's for trucks that are more suited for jumps, or for speed. So we could be able to add and adjust the height of the jumps and add various props (and even the destructive ones used in the WWE Class) would be cool to have on our custom tracks.

3): Better Matchmaking & Multiplayer

This is one of the most important aspects that we really need in such a game as this one. I would like to be able to host a !only with other players and choose which track and what type of event it is such as Exhibition or David Vs Goliath. And also, I would like to be able to invite my friends on FaceBook rather than going against random that are highly overpowered and being able to add restrictions to you're only limited to two or three vehicles with one or even two different classes against each other.

Thank you for reading my ideas and hopefully Hutch Games would look into these ideas and implement them into MMX Racing. Thank you!

Comments

• Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Hutch Staff Posts: 437 admin
    Initially we are probably looking at a couple more new vehicles and tracks with some very cool new track concepts and challenges in the next update.
  • TheButtKickerUKTheButtKickerUK Member Posts: 56
    Initially we are probably looking at a couple more new vehicles and tracks with some very cool new track concepts and challenges in the next update.
    Could we get a small teaser image please?
    Sorry, the update was related to a Hill Climb patch coming shortly, my bad. Will post some screenshots in the forum shortly.
  • TheButtKickerUKTheButtKickerUK Member Posts: 56
    Any new updates coming to MMX Racing?
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Hutch Staff Posts: 259 admin
    We are not planning any content updates at this time, as we are focussed primarily on MMX Hill Climb and some new titles that are in development, and are not too far from release now.  You never know though, we may do something else for MMX Racing in the future, once these new titles are released.
  • LowKeyMongooseLowKeyMongoose Member Posts: 1
    Hi! Is it possible to make the game multiplayer friendly e.g. race against a friend online or choose which friends ghost you race against. Also maybe add tournaments of some sort. That's all I have got, thanks.
    Thanks LowKeyMongoose.
    These are nice ideas and thanks for the feedback. There's a lot of features we would have loved to add to the game, but will probably not get the chance.

• jackserginsonjackserginson Member Posts: 1
    For the next update. I was wondering, if you once you percase a vehicle, the description of what the vehicle is good at is still made available. I bought about 4 cars before I even realised there was a description and I don't know what their supposed to be good at. It would also be good to be able to read back and be reminded after we have perchased a vehicle what there strong points are .... Also, I don't seem to have the muscle car anywhere in the list of cars... why is this ? 
    Thanks. 
  • sotitecsotitec Member Posts: 1
    Very disappointed that upgrades beyond sx1 only change truck color.  Im not that interested in continuing unless the trucks have more power ups after sx1...so my suggestion is to add powerups after sx1...great game though overall!
  • The_Molten_SBThe_Molten_SB Member Posts: 1
    Something that Hutch should add is maybe a Fire Truck (Molten Fire?) and a Humvee styled truck (Mag Tactical?) to MMX racing/Hill Dash. Would love to see something like that. Other than that the games are great.