Report a Bug

Is that result right?

G_anlucaG_anluca Member Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
my trailblazer has better acceleration and less weight, but loses vs car that has only a better handling in a race with no corner (climb race) :/
doesn't seem realistic...

Answers

• G_anlucaG_anluca Member Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    infact, the very next race i won: same race, same stats...
  • MariflaMarifla Member Posts: 18
    For the first photo: the enemy won because he has better grip which is very important for hillclimb races. the pther photos no idea
    edited October 2017
    in italian "tenuta" doesn't mean grip in the sense of longitudinal forces but in the sense of lateral forces (g-forces...)  So... is this a wrong translation? (could be better to leave the term "grip" which we use in italian as well) Handling wouldn't influence a race with no corner (such as for this climb race). I can understand it for grip... but i don't think the developers mean grip: isn't grip represented only by tires?
    Anyway it is the same race with the same opponent with the same cars... and two different results! So something is surely wrong.
    edited October 2017
    the term "grip" has to be translated with "aderenza" that represent the adherence between tires and surface both longitudinal and lateral. While "tenuta", as i said, refers to lateral forces only (obviously influeced by grip, but not only, ie suspension, mass etc...)
  • silviaS15DriversilviaS15Driver Member Posts: 20
    the weight is different. more weight= more grip not handling in hill climb
    edited December 2017
    i have to disagree: with equal power, torque and tires, a lighter car climbs better. Infact the hill climb times improves when you upgrade the car weight. Best setup for climbs is 3.3 3.3 X.X... and the grip upgrade doesn't count. The times remain the same if the car is 3.3 3.3 1.3 or 3.3 3.3 2.3.
    the mokka 4x4 (1286 kg, 119hp, 243Nm. standard tyres) wins easly vs the Ranger 2016 (1870 kg, 174hp, 311Nm and all surface tires) on both dry and wet climb races. The only factor in favour of the mokka is the weight, while power torque and tires are all better for the ranger.