Report a Bug

BMW ultra rare and super rare pack bug

BluNelBluNel Member Posts: 6
Hi I bought gold for two BMW packs and in the first pack I only got a super rare car, and in the second pack I got the super rare and ultra rare I was supposed, so basically I got short given one ultra rare or better BMW.

Comments

• BluNelBluNel Member Posts: 6
    Huawei Mate 8 Version 7.0
  • Hutch_BradHutch_Brad Member, Hutch Staff Posts: 76 Wrenchman
    Hi There

Thanks for letting us know - can you please send us a message using the in-game help and support tool and we'll take a look and see what we can do for you :)

Brad
  • JayJay Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    I dont see any BMW packs :frowning:

• Potato_potatoPotato_potato Member Posts: 50
    Jay said:
    I dont see any BMW packs :frowning:

Same ☹️
  • ForFunForFun Member Posts: 70
    Neither do I 
    I CSN se a BMW pack nog but is is not worth buying. 299 gold for one rare or better.
  • Potato_potatoPotato_potato Member Posts: 50
    ForFun said:
    I CSN se a BMW pack nog but is is not worth buying. 299 gold for one rare or better.
    I bought 2 of them and got 3 super rare cars. Maybe I just was really lucky...
  • G_anlucaG_anluca Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
    edited October 14
    i don't know what are the drop ratest for this 299 packs... it is very unclear: the price and the description is like the aluminum packs but in the assistance "multiplayer packs" (the only one that in theroy has a filter, in this case bmw cars) has a different drop rate from the aluminum and could give at max 2 legendary and three super rare.
    So @Hutch_Demorphic are those BMW packs aluminum ones or multiplayer ones? Thanks.
    ForFun said:
    I bought 2 of them and got 3 super rare cars. Maybe I just was really lucky...
    So it maybe it is worth a try. But super rare is the “yellow” cars. Small changes to win the matches anyway. 
    I bought a pack and got a RQ12 as the best car.
    edited October 15
    Hi There

Thanks for letting us know - can you please send us a message using the in-game help and support tool and we'll take a look and see what we can do for you :)

Brad
    I would like to buy the pack with ultra rare BMW. But there is no such pack. Only a bad with a rare or better. It is the second time I miss out buying packs. And now the event is soon ended. Is it possible to get another chance? It is unfair when some players get a chance on pack and some not.