Strategy Discussion

multiplayer line up

G_anlucaG_anluca Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
it is impossible to know the races we are going into, right?
how is possible that some opponent has the perfect lineup?
For example, today race is full of difficult surface and only one tier is only asphalt.
Well, i have done 30+ races and when happen that tier, i've lost several times facing a line up full of perfomance tires cars.
Impossible to win without knowing it!
Or is there a way to do it?
I assume that that opponent would lost any other tier cause of that line up, but he is up in the rank.

Comments

• ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    One of the things I don’t agree with! You can have a perfect line up, but if I place a trailblazer or another off road car there’s a possibility that one or more races are off road ones. No logic I think. 
  • chedichedi Member Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    that's annoying :/
  • nayton21nayton21 Member Posts: 5
    Ive done that today i removed a 4x4 car as kept getting asphalt races as soon as i did i then got a dirt race its stupid if you ask me should be one or the other or it should say its mixed not just throw what it wants at you
  • G_anlucaG_anluca Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
    edited October 13
    one way to resolve it could be forcing an hand of cards for multiple races.
    For example: chose the five cars and for that event they are blocked for 5-10 races.
    edited October 13
    or a jolly car...
    or something like a bench: 5+2 cars to select
    right now it feels completly a blind decision and it is very disappointing having a full performance tires cars and then appear only dirt races where the opponent has all 4wd cars (all that audis are killing the game cause are better even than rally cars like imprezas) or choosing offroad cars and have all asphalt races with an opponent that has only performance tires car. That happen too often and i cannot understand how they can have those lineups.
    It is not clear if the game use the best lineup for that single race (in that case is a question of nailing the perfect lineup whitout kowing it will be asphalt or a dirt races) or use the best lineup you last used (and then i don't know how you will not fall down in the rank when you offline race whit that lineup in a non-suited race).
    ... look at this: on Today's challenge there are multiple race with rain, some with rally circuit and even some dirt race. How the ** he can have this line up... especially that merc is suited perfectly for drag race (and there are times where you have only twist and curvy races!)

COME ON...