General Discussion

Could someone explain this??

MrBigglesMrBiggles Member Posts: 6
So this just happened on a RAINY track...

Top Speed: Better
0-60 Time: Better
Grip: Better

Performance vs standard tyres....

AWD vs RWD in the rain; surely it's AWD?

Answers

• bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 379 ✭✭✭
    Standard tyres are killers . 
    Just looking for a fast 4x4  on standards
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Standard tyres are killers . 
    Just looking for a fast 4x4  on standards
    Honda Legend works for me
  • TheMazaRiniTheMazaRini Member Posts: 135 ✭✭
    wtf is this? My car tuned, his only 1.3 enfine, why I lost? 
  • DanielbetuDanielbetu Member Posts: 62 ✭✭
    It is true, me and my brother, we have suffered the same problem, we have those incomprehensible losses.
  • kevwang97kevwang97 Member Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Rain and slalom do some strange things in TopDrives... there are a lot of contributing factors to the outcome of the race. Power to weight ratio being the most important but even center of gravity. Cars like the AMG GLE with relatively low grip and high power will win against the Datsun rally and Volvo XC90 T8. All boils down to experience.
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    kevwang97 said:
    Rain and slalom do some strange things in TopDrives... there are a lot of contributing factors to the outcome of the race. Power to weight ratio being the most important but even center of gravity. Cars like the AMG GLE with relatively low grip and high power will win against the Datsun rally and Volvo XC90 T8. All boils down to experience.
    I know. Experience should be more emphasized on this game, not just brute force. I've put my maxed 340R against a 12C in twisty road and I've found out that the 6-point advantage in grip is just not enough to negate the 1 second 0-60 time. Though experience should be and has to be obtained by stats directly seen and clear to the player, like mid-range acceleration, hill climb and engine-grip problems on slalom.