Report a Bug

New Update = loss of progress

El_MutroEl_Mutro Member Posts: 207 ✭✭
i am assuming it was supposed to, but I have to ask. Was this supposed to happen??? I haven't been on lately to read and stay up to date, I'm sorry work has just been crazy as of late plus have been under the weather the last three weeks

Comments

• ShakyhudewShakyhudew Member Posts: 44
    I lost everything again too.  I lost quite a bit of interest in the game also
  • El_MutroEl_Mutro Member Posts: 207 ✭✭
    I am losing interest in this game as well in the new version. With profile being reset, it is impossible to win against AI's. Even with a perfect 10 in the corners, an almost .200 Edge advantage and better session average I am losing by 1-2m every time. 
    I can win most first races but the second race no matter the bet increase I have no chance. The AI's are boosted after the first races making it impossible to earn money to upgrade even the c class cars
  • Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 1,085 admin
    Thanks for the AI feedback guys.
    We will also take a look at the resets today and come back on this.
    Can you screenshot your welcome screen, so I can get access to your player IDs.
    This one:

The reason these random resets are occurring is still a bit unclear.
    have you guys been using different devices during the Beta or always playing from the same device?
     Here you go. I have several screen shots of the cars I have if you need that as well
    El_Mutro, if you can logout (and confirm that to me) we can try to recover the data and then I will post again when its safe to log back in.
    Logout of Game Center or the game itself?
    I've logged out of Game Center. Will be logged out for awhile as I am flying most of the day. Let me know when it's clear to log back in
    edited June 2016
    I replied through email but this is mine. I don't know if it's a problem but I deleted the game out of frustration and later decided to download it again and continue. That gave me another ID. When I look in my Game Center for the game the only thing I can find is something called  Racing Next and there is no information inside it. 

I also have screenshots of all of the cars I had screenshots of all the cars I had
    I just logged back into Game Center to try and play now, the little progress that I had, is now gone
    Thanks for your patience guys, we will take a look at this again this morning.
    Please dont delete the app again, I have your current player ID's as:

el_mutro

576d820e64c1363f7bab2484

shakeyhudew

576db68564c1363f7bab3190

If they are different now since reinstalling, please update me.

I did not delete it, my number is still the same. All my stuff just got reset again is all after I logged out of Game Center and back into it
    what do you see now when you log in?
     Took this, just a few minutes ago. When I hit race, it asks me to create a username, as if I am starting all over again. Just like Shaky, when I go into Game Center i see racing next, nothing about race kings
    This is my current Id 
    I would rather have the old one though
    edited June 2016
    Just logged in under my username and noticed that everything has returned. All my cash and gold along with my cars from the last update. Did you guys do something to restore my profile? If so, thanks!
    El_Mutro said:
    Just logged in under my username and noticed that everything has returned. All my cash and gold along with my cars from the last update. Did you guys do something to restore my profile? If so, thanks!
    Great, took us a while but it seems that we managed to do it.
    We will take a look at this again and the old one. Sorry it's taken a while.
    We will take a look at this again and the old one. Sorry it's taken a while.

Thanks!  Everything looks good.  could an import export feature be add to prevent this ......or something like that?
    This happen if your advertising id is reset by the os, e.g. if you ask for that, or if the app is deleted (possibly other reasons too). The social sign-in is designed to avoid this, we are developing the social sign-in.
    The only thing I can see is the resale on my cars is really low. Used to be resale was half purchase price but now it's like 26 gold on a Ruf. I don't know if that was by design or not