General Discussion

Race Kings Credits

Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Hutch Staff Posts: 453 admin
Dear Beta Testers.
We are part way through Beta 4. Does it feel like things have gone quickly??

As a small part of the thanks for your ongoing support we want to offer you a chance to get your name into the credits for the launch version of Race Kings.

In order to be in the credits you need to submit your desired name here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HJFINM38TN-VBNlhYd9H7F28b8_nRfX3HIlqM6dQcBg

You also need to be playing this weekend, and your name should appear in the main event leaderboards.
Please make sure to add your Race Kings name on this form so we can cross-check it.

Comments

• LarryDLegendLarryDLegend Member Posts: 180 ✭✭✭
    I cannot type in the boxes on the form
    Actually I do not think that the boxes are there for the information. I think it's impossible to add the required information
    Did anyone get this to work? This is what I get - no text box delineated.

• El_MutroEl_Mutro Member Posts: 207 ✭✭
    I got it to work. I just got done submitting my info
    Ok I will try again
    I guess it helps if you read directions and sign into gmail first
    Yeah, that usually helps, lol
  • Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Hutch Staff Posts: 453 admin
    Thanks for working around my poorly formatted form!
    Your names are in there, just to confirm.
  • FelixXxFelixXx Member Posts: 70
    I hope I'm not too late to submit my form. I haven't been too active with the game or the message boards...my son arrived a couple of days before this was posted, so it's been a busy and exhausting past 2 weeks.

Thanks so much to the Hutch staff for keeping us in the loop on the changes and improvements and mostly for allowing us to contribute to the development process. This has been a ton of fun and I'm looking forward to going head-to-head with live rivals new and old when the full release comes out.
    Congrats FelixXx!!!
    Congrats with the new arrival. Your name added to the Game Credits and big thanks for the help so far.
    Really hoping to see you all in the soft launch when the game goes to the next level and a lot more players will be joining.
    Thank you and thank you. Is there a date for the soft launch? Will any of our progress in the Beta carry over? I think someone said not, but we can be hopeful, can't we?
  • ShakyhudewShakyhudew Member Posts: 44
    What good would making beta testers start all over do?  We can use a new car with no upgrades and race live players and build that car as time goes. We are going to race cars built like our own anyway. We already have the knowledge of the racing so taking away everything just seems useless to me. 
    The main difference between beta and soft launch (apart from numbers of players) will be the economy.
    During the beta it was important to look at and test drive the full range of cars from C to S class.
    During the soft launch, it's going to be a lot more about looking at the economy and balancing the economy so that advancement and progress take the amount of time and racing that we would be expecting when the game is finally released. This is going to be slower, particularly at the start of progress, to develop your cash and cars.
    From this perspective, beta is a different game to the soft launch game. A lot of changes have been made over the last couple of weeks to bring this in line (The team has been fixing a lot of bugs too).

Also, the soft launch build will not be on Testflight, it will be a live game in specific regions. Migrating data across from essentially a different game will be very difficult.

Finally, soft launch is essentially the big levelling of the playing field.  Everyone will be coming in with the same progression, gold and cash. It would be unfair to have fully upgraded cars racing against undeveloped cars in the first race, this would not make for good game experience or fun.

This said, your input and support during the beta period has been huge. We will be saying thanks in other ways and hopefully beta players will come across to the soft launch build. We will be trying to support beta players during the soft launch where possible.
    Have you identified which region(s) the soft launch will hit? Will it be an invite situation like the beta? Schedule? C'mon...enquiring minds...
    The regions will be: India, Pakistan, Singapore, Philippines

I've posted a few more details here:
    http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/219/race-kings-soft-launch#latest
  • prestigecrimzprestigecrimz Member Posts: 5
    Dear Beta Testers.
    We are part way through Beta 4. Does it feel like things have gone quickly??

As a small part of the thanks for your ongoing support we want to offer you a chance to get your name into the credits for the launch version of Race Kings.

In order to be in the credits you need to submit your desired name here:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HJFINM38TN-VBNlhYd9H7F28b8_nRfX3HIlqM6dQcBg

You also need to be playing this weekend, and your name should appear in the main event leaderboards.
    Please make sure to add your Race Kings name on this form so we can cross-check it.
    Cant find racekings in my google play store plz help
  • prestigecrimzprestigecrimz Member Posts: 5
    Nvm i just realized it for apple mybad
    Hey Prestigecrimz, nice to see you.
    The game will very soon be coming to Android.
    We will announce it here on the forums if you can check back.
    Attention fellow beta testers, come on into the real game, the water is fine. Lots more live racing.... Fresh meat