Help & Support

Bugs & Glitches: Post Yours Here

TheButtKickerUKTheButtKickerUK Member Posts: 56
edited July 2016 in Help & Support
If you have any bugs or glitches, please post them here so that Hutch Games can fix them in the coming updates.

Here's one I found earlier today:

This happened after when I achieved the 'Crowd Pleaser' Award. It was stuck like this until I went to my garage and back here, then it went back to normal.

Comments

• Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Hutch Staff Posts: 456 admin
    Thanks for reporting this one.
  • wh17ywh17y Member Posts: 2
    Ok, so I am playing the WWE class, trying to get a couple of trucks built up to trade them in for (hopefully) a street truck, and my race choices look like this: http://imgur.com/a/P8VFl

Anyone got a fix?

• Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Hutch Staff Posts: 456 admin
    Brutal is still often possible. Might be worth dropping down classes to keep farming a bit more.
  • wh17ywh17y Member Posts: 2
    It is WWE class. Dropping down a class is not an option as the lower classes do not give WWE money. 
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Hutch Staff Posts: 268 admin
    Do you have multiple WWE trucks?  If so it may be that those events spawned against the first truck you had loaded, which judging from that screen is likely to be higher rated than your other WWE truck.  When that happens you should be able to work around it by selecting the lower rated WWE truck, closing the game down completely, re-opening and accessing the event screen.  That should then load in events appropriate to your current truck rating.
  • Aendery2kAendery2k Member Posts: 3
    The game has stopped working on my iPad.  I try to sign in and it immediately switches me to the home screen.  I have tried closing the game and restarting, nothing has worked.
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Hutch Staff Posts: 268 admin
    Hi Aendery2k, I have replied with some suggestions of how to fix in your other post.