Report a Bug

Crashes as soon as I log on with Facebook

bigdeeeckbigdeeeck Member Posts: 1
I love this game but every time it asks if I would like to sign into Facebook to challenge my friends it glitches then shuts off. I try to hit the app again and the title screen comes on for a second then shuts off. It doesn't do anything else. I have to completely uninstall the app then redownload it. 

Comments

• Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Hutch Staff Posts: 289 admin
    Hi bigdeeeck,
    We’re very sorry that you have been experiencing this issue.  It has taken a while to track down but we believe it is due to there being some corrupt ghosts in the system.  We have been able to reproduce the issue and our engineers are looking at it.  I expect we will need to release an update to fix it which will most likely be sometime this week. 
    We really appreciate your patience and once again apologise for any inconvenience caused by this issue
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Hutch Staff Posts: 289 admin

Hello,

Just to let you know this issue is now fixed - please update to version 1.0.2443 in the app store.

We are happy to compensate anyone who is affected.  If you wish to receive this compensation please contact us through the in-game help system - found in the settings menu, and let us know that you experienced the ‘boot up crash’.

Thanks, and once again we apologise for any inconvenience caused by this issue.

Kind regards,

Matt