General Discussion

Max upgraded car stats table

Comments

• TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bubblegum said:
    RR (weight= 729)

330 on that is viable as well, since it is powerful enough to beat a lot of epics on drags.
  • DARKKiDARKKi Member Posts: 85
    Anyone knows max stats for BMW M5 (1991 B21) ? I could not find it from any lists nor from topdrivesclub.

Also what cars should i upgrade and what should i ditch? http://topdrives.club/user-garage/171
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 774 ✭✭✭✭
    DARKKi said:
    Anyone knows max stats for BMW M5 (1991 B21) ? I could not find it from any lists nor from topdrivesclub.

Also what cars should i upgrade and what should i ditch? http://topdrives.club/user-garage/171
    Mine is 303: 168 / 4,1 / 87
    Jaco said:
    DARKKi said:

Thanks for the info! 

I would have thought that it would have been more speedier and better acceleration upgraded but seems like a nice car for my collection anyway :]
    Jaco said:
    DARKKi said:

Hey did you mean that you have Engine 3.3, Weight 1.0 (no upgrades) and Chassis 3.3? If so there are two upgrades left in Weight, or did i misinterpreted that info? :D
    No, 303 means 3.3 2.3 3.3
    simply put, it means 3.3 3 3.3
  • chedichedi Member Posts: 484 ✭✭✭
    @TGPD it's better to use 323 :)
    I support 3 for 3.3
    2 for 3.2
    1 for 3.1
    0 for 2.3 or 3
  • Ofirm84Ofirm84 Member Posts: 357 ✭✭✭
    Sniped these two from an opponent in the daily...

Hurts to watch... a beautiful car ruined by 303ers...
    edited April 16
    From where do you get those A-Class vehicles? I only have the basic Camaro and worthless Mercedes-Benz CLS 400 & Subaru WRX STI, and those are not worth upgrading or are they? My B-Class cars also are pretty bad since nowadays in Daily Events there are cars with acceleration close to 3 and grip over 90.. I have bought about 20+ of those Carbon Fiber 1499gold packs and only **** cars :P Also i have lost count how many boosters which have at least Super Rare or better.

This is my garage. Should i update any of my A/B cars there?
    you pay
  • CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DARKKi said:
    From where do you get those A-Class vehicles? I only have the basic Camaro and worthless Mercedes-Benz CLS 400 & Subaru WRX STI, and those are not worth upgrading or are they? My B-Class cars also are pretty bad since nowadays in Daily Events there are cars with under 3 acceleration and grip over 90.. I have bought about 20+ of those Carbon Fiber 1499gold packs and only **** cars :P Also i have lost count how many boosters which have at least Super Rare or better.

This is my garage. Should i update any of my A/B cars there?
    Just keep grinding all the events you can and hope for some pack luck. Finish the campaign if you haven't already, you'll get a McLaren from that which is essential to start competing in multiplayer.
    TGPD said:
    you pay
    Yeah, i just checked i have spent over 120€ so far and you can see my garage in earlier post...
    edited April 16
    not enough m8
    aaaaand you've messed up your Camaro. Good luck competing with that messed up tune...
    now, I'm not condoning you to pay, I don't work for Hutch...
    Everyone can pay whatever amount they want for a game, be it nothing, 100$, 1000$, 100000$ or their entire savings, but I don't think you can complain about a person spending more money and getting better stuff than you do because they are willing to spend more...
    It just seems like a impossible task to get an A class car and "if" you get one then you get some crappy one  :'(

And players who already have good cars keep on getting good cars from events since you cannot compete against them to get into top60 even.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mercedes-AMG SLS Electric (S-Class):
    RQ: 27
    2.3/3.3/3.3
    Top Speed: 163
    0-60: 3.2
    Grip: 95
    4WD/Performance/Low
    Weight: 1899
    TC: Yes
    ABS: Yes
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭✭
    DARKKi said:
    TGPD said:
    you pay
    Yeah, i just checked i have spent over 120€ so far and you can see my garage in earlier post...
    More important that how much you’ve spent (unless you’re spending a bunch) is how long you’ve been playing.  Grind away.  Open 1-2 ceramics a day.  Your hand WILL improve
  • JimJonesJimJones Member Posts: 10
    Thoughts on this? Worth upgrading? Don’t see it used a lot even in B class events, could do with the fuse material if not
  • chedichedi Member Posts: 484 ✭✭✭
    @JimJones wrong thread
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JimJones said:o
    Thoughts on this? Worth upgrading? Don’t see it used a lot even in B class events, could do with the fuse material if not
    not realy a winning car on dry asphalt, but under other conditions it doesn't behave that bad as other 4x4 performance tires cars in it's categorie.

mine is 699. for what reason I've done that I can't remember...
  • vossixvossix Member Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    Weight: 1542

• milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII 260 (B-Class):
    RQ: 22
    3.3/3.3/2.3
    Top Speed: 165
    0-60: 4.6
    Grip: 93
    4WD/Performance/Medium
    Weight: 1323
    TC: No