Report a Bug

Incorrect race results - please post them here!

Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 233 admin
If you lose (or win!) a race and you think that shouldn't have happened, please post it here.

Make sure to include screenshots of the result and the upgrade stats of both vehicles.

At the time of writing there's a known bug that means a more upgraded car can lose to a less upgraded identical one (as seen here, here and here), which we're investigating. By posting your examples here you can help us figure out what's wrong, and if there are any other issues.

BASIC TIPS
Most of you know all this, but for anyone new:
- Tires can make a big difference to the result!
- Weight has an effect on handling, you can see weight by tapping the card to turn it over
- On the race result screen, tap both cards to see their upgrade state before taking your screenshots

Comments

• S4gr4TS4gr4T Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
  • FCOKFCOK Member Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    and i lost 150-100... nice
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 233 admin
    Don't forget to screenshot the upgrade states, as S4gr4T did above! 
  • FCOKFCOK Member Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    Ah not like this. The upgraded states.  Well, now is to late but add you saw same car but i evolved everything. More handling and all so... nice bug making me lose event points. 
  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 343 ✭✭✭

and same situation in the wet:

I can kind of understand that more power equals problems with traction, but on other tracks it doesn't seem to be a problem. Also 1.3/1.3/1.3 wins against Monaco boss ktm in a slalom, while 2.3/1.3/1.3 loses.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭

Wet, hairpin road. My lighter McLaren lost. Maybe less tyre contact with the road? 

Dry, Hairpin Road. Lighter McLaren lost again. This time I don't think it should happen. 

Dry, slalom. Lighter Z28 lost. 

Wet, Karting. Lighter McLaren lost

Wet, Karting. Same again as above. 

Dry, Hairpin Road. Lighter McLaren lost

Dry, Car park. Lighter McLaren shouldn't have lost this one. Notice the opponent's grip was also less. 

Hope you guys manage to iron out the bugs. 

I was wondering about the differences in wet and dry, but the dry ones are infuriating, especially as I lost two ceramics to others based on these and other similar results. Good luck on the hunt for bugs Hutch. 

• RoHaNSwAmIRoHaNSwAmI Member Posts: 81 ✭✭

How this is possible ??

To be fair, I will post those that I feel I unfairly won too. 

Here is a Dry, dirt Hill climb where the lighter car lost. 

I understand, grip on dirt road requires weight. Maybe a physics guy here can tell us if gravity force would have more or less of an impact than the weight on the tyres? 
  • GilaGila Member Posts: 4
    I forgot the stats screen. Mine is 1.3 1.3 1.3
    Lost by like 2 seconds
  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 343 ✭✭✭

Here's one from currently running off-road event
  • Flintski13Flintski13 Member Posts: 4
    This is my fully maxed out Lotus Sport, I've seen others with 4.1 0-60 and beat this in Monaco but it will not let me do the same

The dreaded 'better mid range acceleration' curse!

Dry, Hairpin road
  • Elias_HuberElias_Huber Member Posts: 149 ✭✭✭
    Ok, now it‘s gettin weird  :D

Smart event, city streets, dry asphalt:

max 2.1 max vs max 2.3 max i loose
    max 1.3 max vs max 2.3 max draw!?!?

what da hell?
    Ok, we already know the weight upgrade is totally bugged.
    But now it seems you can‘t even decide wether lower weight is faster or slower in same scenario  :D

btw max 2.1 max wins vs max 2.3 max on city snow  :o

• SleekSleek Member Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    From my other post in Winter Warriors thread. Unfortunately I did not capture the upgrade states but my Qashqai was 3.3/3.3/2.3 with superior stats in every category including weight. 

I'll be watching more of my matches and seeing if I can find any other losses that shouldn't happen. 

Edit: I don't feel like supercars should be capable of going anywhere near 100mph off road even of they have a mile to do it, especially when they are low height RWD. The medium height AWD Audis make a bit more sense though still pretty BS if you ask me as seen in the next one.

Dirt Clear 1 mile drag Trailblazer SS vs MP4-12C

Dirt Clear 0-100-0

This one might be down to gear ratios and weight, BUT I suspect I reached 100mph faster still.

Dirt Clear 0-100-0 AMG G63 vs Audi S6

City Streets Dry Clear El Camino vs El Camino

Post edited by Sleek on
  • iron_styleiron_style Member Posts: 52
    Today, in London Event:

Same tyres, same wheigt, i dont understand
  • vladimir1989vladimir1989 Member Posts: 127 ✭✭
    How do you explain this 
  • Yuk4wooYuk4woo Member Posts: 43

For who doesn’t know italian, in the first picture it says that the other car won thanks to the 0-60 and the grip, but its obbiously wrong
  • Yuk4wooYuk4woo Member Posts: 43

Oh no! Not again!
  • prexprex Member Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Carting circuit, 1.1-1-1 vs 1-1-1, while the latter did win. Not sure, but the reason was this mysterious better mid range acceleration, I think. 

Not sure about that one. Hairpin road, different cars but according stats, I guess, the ZR1 should win while the LT-1 did. Reason was something like faster acceleration from start.

#Edit: Additionally, while that is not a race result and I read that there is a opaque mechanism behind that: The Trailblazer SS gets faster by upgrading from Max-2,1-Max to Max-2,2-Max and slower by further upgrading to Max-2,3-Max (even slower than Max-2,1-Max) on hill climb dirt and rain (Finnland no. 2).
    edited November 2017
    I think it is wrong.
    edited November 2017

More grip for Slalom and lost.
    2x 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 on rainy asphalt hairpin.
  • SleekSleek Member Posts: 142 ✭✭✭

The acceleration often decides who wins slaloms with similar handling. ln this case I failed to see it even reflected. And at most the Mustang should only handle a little better from weight. Torque is the only other factor I can suspect from this but there was no mention of better off the line acceleration, only handling in the results.
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Same car, mine is more upgraded but lost!!
  • Flintski13Flintski13 Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2017
    iOS Version 10.3.3
    iPhone
    Last race in Monaco

Lost to another Z28 upgrade status: 1.3/1.3/1.3, mine is 2.3/2.3/1.3. Slalom test, sunny weather, asphalt. 

• tiagotnstiagotns Member Posts: 9
    Another bug :/
    edited November 2017
    Slalom, dirt, sun. The upgraded Taurus did not just lose by 50 but by 83! Lost whole game by this  :(

Here's another infuriating one. No excuses. Dry track, handling required for the slalom and boom, get drawn by a hugely inferior Z28
    Also happening with the Lotus 340R...