Report a Bug

Earn gold quick

easy66easy66 Member Posts: 1
Hi, I've found a bug to quickly earn a lot of gold:

1. Exit the game
2. Turn off intenet (airplane mode, etc.)
3. Launch game in offline mode
4. Turn on internet and crash
5. Log into your facebook account and get 1000 gold reward
6. Start from point 1.

When done quickly you can get 1000/minute. My system is Android Marshmallow.

Comments

• Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Hutch Staff Posts: 289 admin
    Hey, thanks for making us aware of this exploit, we'll take a look.
  • GsearchGsearch Member Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    Yes, great job telling the people who make the game how to cheat their game.  Lol.
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Hutch Staff Posts: 289 admin
    Tell you what @easy66 - because you were so helpful in pointing this out - name an SX truck of your choice and we'll give it to you for free.  To do so we'll also need your user ID - which is found in the game's settings menu - message it to me if you would prefer not to share with everyone.
  • jvandenbroek21jvandenbroek21 Member Posts: 7
    I can't tell if this was meant to be a "Bug Report" or a farming exploit. Lol! Either way it worked in his benefit. B)
    The Iphone 6 has a loophole to get free gold as well, but I won't be posting it online.  People gotta make a living.
  • SonofpopsSonofpops Member Posts: 11
    It is A LOT more fun to just practice a rush level and get 350 gold every 40 seconds.
    Oh, OK.  You like tater tots, don't you?
  • SlicedBreadSlicedBread Member Posts: 27
    Tell you what @easy66 - because you were so helpful in pointing this out - name an SX truck of your choice and we'll give it to you for free.  To do so we'll also need your user ID - which is found in the game's settings menu - message it to me if you would prefer not to share with everyone.
    If this is raising the dead then so be it....I hope this was just a ploy to get his user ID and ban him.
  • SlicedBreadSlicedBread Member Posts: 27
    Gsearch said:
    Oh, OK.  You like tater tots, don't you?
    Get your own Tots Gsearch...GOSH!