General Discussion

For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• chedichedi Member Posts: 484 ✭✭✭
    @DomesticM yes, now it's implemented on the web-site too
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited February 15
    I have a Mercedes-AMG A45 (RQ26) now sitting at 2.3 2.3 2.3.
    It's my best 4x4 and in top3 cars I have (other 2 are camaro at 2.3 2.3 2.3 and the mc12 1.3 1.3 1.3)
    Which is the best tuning for the AMG? I was thinking about 033 or 303... Dunno qhich one is the best
    Post edited by rei348 on
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What’re everyone’s thoughts on this?

The most comparable thing I have to it would be this:

The Murano GT-C is maxed 303. The spreadsheet shows the QX30 maxed 033 at 142/6.3/87. I would assume maxing it 303 would yield something around 143-144/6.2/87. Weight would be in the 1400s compared to the Murano at 1671. My thought is to fuse the QX30 as it’d cost a lot of resources and there are better Infiniti 4x4s out there (looking at you FX35 and QX70). 

Also, is 3 G 55s too many?

They’re the only G wagons I have, but I can’t think of a reason to hold onto 3 of them. Maybe 2. 
  • CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the 3 G Wagons make up your 5 best Hill Climbers then keep them. The other 2 Infiniti’s are better for sure
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't throw money at three G wagons tho because the day you fininsh upgrading them all is the day you get the yellow G wagon and cry 
    330 or 303 or food 

Also pulled this 
    this 303 ? 
    I have pulled a 2nd XT5... worth having two or food ? Am thinking food 
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭

I had one, but since i have a QX70 and a FX35 i fused mine. Had better results with the QX70.
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Member Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    ppedras said:

I had one, but since i have a QX70 and a FX35 i fused mine. Had better results with the QX70.
    Yeah I want to know this.
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 614 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have one of these maxed?
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 162 ✭✭✭
    Should I keep this or sell it? It honestly looks like the worst legendary and I can only see it being useful the odd time on rainy city streets. Not sure if I even want to spend to get it to 1.3 1.3 1.3 so if anyone has can you let me know if it's useful? Or should I sell it and buy ceramics
    edited February 15
    binner said:
    Should I keep this or sell it? It honestly looks like the worst legendary and I can only see it being useful the odd time on rainy city streets. Not sure if I even want to spend to get it to 1.3 1.3 1.3 so if anyone has can you let me know if it's useful? Or should I sell it and buy ceramics
    I haven’t spent anything on mine. It’s just gathering dust. Only benefit I see is it’s medium ride height and 4WD like you pointed out, but there’s a better RQ28 2017 Panamera Turbo (stock 190/3.5/82). I haven’t sold mine yet because I’m afraid all I’d get would be C’s from the ceramics.

bobdylan said:
    Wouldn't throw money at three G wagons tho because the day you fininsh upgrading them all is the day you get the yellow G wagon and cry 
    Yeah, that’d be just my luck. Also because I haven’t really found a need to have 3 of them (or even 2) for a single occasion. 
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Member Posts: 514 ✭✭✭✭
    How should I finish this? It’s already 2/2/3, and I can’t decide between 2/3/3 & 3/2/3. 

How should I finish this? It’s already 2/2/3, and I can’t decide between 2/3/3 & 3/2/3. 

303 is 168/3.4/94. 033 isn’t listed on the spreadsheet. 
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭
    I waited for the update until upgrading these. So now I would like to have some advice on what path to follow.

ppedras said:
    I waited for the update until upgrading these. So now I would like to have some advice on what path to follow.

Maybe 303 for the Esprit? I would say 033 since it’s so light and Lotus’s tend to be grip-centered cars, but with a top speed of 175, I’m thinking it could fare well at 303. How’s its mid-range accel?

I’d say 033 for the Evo. Not a high enough top speed to really utilize an engine upgrade IMO. 

I’m going through the same decision with my Cayman. Currently at 2.3/2.3/2.3. Was thinking 303 but it only has average mid-range of the B-class Porsches so I may go 033. 

Disclaimer: These thoughts are all my opinion and I am not to be held responsible in the case of a poor choice of tune. I don’t have the Esprit or the Evo so I can’t effectively judge how to upgrade them. Just covering my **** haha
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 162 ✭✭✭
    binner said:
    I haven’t spent anything on mine. It’s just gathering dust. Only benefit I see is it’s medium ride height and 4WD like you pointed out, but there’s a better RQ28 2017 Panamera Turbo (stock 190/3.5/82). I haven’t sold mine yet because I’m afraid all I’d get would be C’s from the ceramics.
    I’m in the exact same boat. I feel as it’ll collect dust but I’m so afraid to sell it and get nothing good in return. And it’s stupid cause it’s not like the panamera is good in the first place. But obviously it’s hard to let legendsries go ☹️
    binner said:
    binner said:
    I’m in the exact same boat. I feel as it’ll collect dust but I’m so afraid to sell it and get nothing good in return. And it’s stupid cause it’s not like the panamera is good in the first place. But obviously it’s hard to let legendsries go ☹️
    I’m probably just gonna keep it and upgrade it if need be. Maybe for a future Porsche event or something 
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 608 ✭✭✭

303 is 168/3.4/94. 033 isn’t listed on the spreadsheet. 
    Same... mine is at 000 now. 
    COnsidering that is limited in top speed like most of the mercedes/bmw/audi (thanks germany...) you'll never get a decent top speed, so maybe 033 and use it for twisty races is the best option...
  • 53fred53fred Member Posts: 4

Hey guys,I'm kinda new in here :D Just wondering whether those cars are worth keeping.
    I'm stucked in Italy Milan now. :'( dunno which one should I upgrade
    There all decent tbf only the mini  and the s2000 I found zero use for . 
    Concentrate getting the elise and the merc E500 tuned up and your laughing 
    bobdylan said:
    Thanks bro!So now I'd better upgrade the elise and the E500?
    Do I need to upgrade any C class cars as well?
    And I found that none of my cars can beat the KTM :'(Things become harder in single player mode :'( should I save money and buy some packs?
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    I have one like this too. Got it during a Porsche event where I could actually use it. Besides that it has been ultimately useless. I hope hutch one day will demote it to epic. When fully upgraded it could possibly see more use.
  • CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sold mine when I packed another Macan meaning I had 5 better Porsche 4WD
    53fred said:
    bobdylan said:
    And I found that none of my cars can beat the KTM :'(Things become harder in single player mode :'( should I save money and buy some packs?
    E500 is a drag strip monster so 330  (that's the short way of saying 3 / 3 / 2.5 
    The Elise is slaloms  and g force so 033 

Can't help with the single player mode been so long ago now I can't remember it lol 
    bobdylan said:
    53fred said:
    bobdylan said:
    E500 is a drag strip monster so 330  (that's the short way of saying 3 / 3 / 2.5 
    The Elise is slaloms  and g force so 033 

Can't help with the single player mode been so long ago now I can't remember it lol 
    Thanks!Really appreciate that! ;)

• DannyDanny Member Posts: 430 ✭✭✭
    Thought with the uk event coming up I’d finally finish this off. What would you go with next? Engine or weight?
    @Danny weight. Civic is faster
    edited February 16
    I need to clean up my garage, because I'm running out of slots. I'll start from uncommon cars. How do you think, what I can sell?
    All cars with 1-2 stars are fully upgraded, just need to put some money to finish.

There all pretty solid cars there  but if your desperate at a push it lose these
    That Buick regretta always a let down for lack of ABS and traction