General Discussion

For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• SprungGeoduckSprungGeoduck Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Bedey said:
    43MK4 said:
    TD01055 said:
    Bedey said:
    TD01055 said:
    Bedey said:

My first legendary, should upgrade i upgrade it? 
    Nope.
    So, better sell it? And the slk? Seems a little bit slow 
    Always a good idea to keep it, it will come in handy but upgrades to S cars are so expensive it’s best to save it for good ones. You will regret selling, it really doesn’t take long to earn 275k smurfing
    275k in this game is nothing. 2,5 day of playing. I just spend all my savings which was 3.000.000 and got 0 legends, 3 Epics and 19 UR. Never sell a legend!
    How you get so much money in two days? I need at least one month to fe t
    Scroll up for the guide I got to our lord and saviour, smurfing. That should help you out!
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

Someone know what to do with this Camaro? Could be a nice Drag Car if the MRA plays along
    Run it on some drag tracks and I'll compare it to a stock merc e400

1/4 Mile 13.70s

1/2 Mile 21.35s

1 Mile 35.06s

E500 stock (155/5.8/74)

1/4 mile: 14.13

1/2 mile: 21.63

1 mile: 34.53
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭✭✭

Someone know what to do with this Camaro? Could be a nice Drag Car if the MRA plays along
    Run it on some drag tracks and I'll compare it to a stock merc e400

1/4 Mile 13.70s

1/2 Mile 21.35s

1 Mile 35.06s

E500 stock (155/5.8/74)

1/4 mile: 14.13

1/2 mile: 21.63

1 mile: 34.53
    For more context. TVR Griffith 4.3
    1/4 Mile: 13.10
    1/2 Mile: 20.86
    1 Mile: 34.50
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 765 ✭✭✭✭
    Which epic should I be looking to work on next now I've got some ultra rare food?

• Chris1775Chris1775 Member Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    @lemmings99o ;
    i would wait for 🇺🇸 events...upgrade what u need to help get a prize car
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which epic should I be looking to work on next now I've got some ultra rare food?

None of them, wait until it's necessary to do so for a prize car event. If you can't bring yourself to wait throw a fuse at ... Actually none of them. You're F2P right? All your epics that are end game competative are already maxed. MAYBE the ML63 or the Volvo, but I really REALLY wouldn't. The Volvo is SUPER situational, and the ML will get beaten by GLEs basically everywhere.  The next major event is likely to be USA, And you've already maxed out your z28.
  • TNThomasTNThomas Member Posts: 504 ✭✭✭
    I am looking for a new medium ride height car, since the Z/28 is low now... Which one is the best to max out or wait until I get a better one?

I am looking for a new medium ride height car, since the Z/28 is low now... Which one is the best to max out or wait until I get a better one?

The Merc will likely remain the best city streets convertible, all the others are a bit "meh".

The WRX is decent but everyone has one so there's no point running it unless it's maxed. I would guess that would beat the Volvo as a wet city streets car.  Would the WRX have a place in your Japanese hand if it were maxed?

The Merc will likely remain the best city streets convertible, all the others are a bit "meh".

The WRX is decent but everyone has one so there's no point running it unless it's maxed. I would guess that would beat the Volvo as a wet city streets car.  Would the WRX have a place in your Japanese hand if it were maxed?
    Reading your comment, I guess I will wait for a better car... I am F2P, so I can't afford spending the food on a "meh" car.

Reading your comment, I guess I will wait for a better car... I am F2P, so I can't afford spending the food on a "meh" car.
    It's boring, but I'm certain it's the optimal way to pay as f2p
  • TD47959TD47959 Member Posts: 144 ✭✭✭

The jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake was the fastest ultra rare on city streets short before the 7.0 update. Don‘t know if anything changed because of the update tho
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD47959 said:

The jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake was the fastest ultra rare on city streets short before the 7.0 update. Don‘t know if anything changed because of the update tho
    nah this time 303 is faster everywhere
  • PashaPasha Member Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    What would you suggest for RQ21 Renault Megane 275 Trophy-R. Still deciding on 969 or 699
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    TD47959 said:

That’s just not true, iirc above the RQ 9 Caterham nothing other than slalom has been proven to have changed yet, can we stop with the hyperbole? If anyone wants to test I have a 969 sport brake, name the track
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭
    however.. i think you can upgrade your Sportbreake because is Ultra Rare and cost few respect other cars (money and cars food) and wait to put your B class in another Epic ;) IMHO
    TD01055 said:
    TGPD said:
    TD47959 said:

That’s just not true, iirc above the RQ 9 Caterham nothing other than slalom has been proven to have changed yet, can we stop with the hyperbole? If anyone wants to test I have a 969 sport brake, name the track
    lol i have a 303 one as well
    and it's the only one
    Pasha said:
    What would you suggest for RQ21 Renault Megane 275 Trophy-R. Still deciding on 969 or 699
    Both are equally useful.
    303 wins drags and speed related stuff and twisty road
    033 wins slalom (maybe not after the update), g-force, car park and karting.
    One of the very few cars that have 2 equally useful tunes.
  • tkortuemtkortuem Member Posts: 6

I´m not sure what to work on next. Any help is appreciated. 
    Thank you. 
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭
    From your Ultra Rare, the must have for me and the cars that i will upgrade:
    Cadillac XT5
    Honda Civic Type R
    Honda Legend (one of the better Standar Tyre UR)
    Lancia, the yellow one
    Lotus 340R
    Mitsubishi Evo I ( i love the EVO and very useful, i hope to find one very soon)
    I would max out the EVO X, because it’s a vert good medium ride height car if I remember correctly. Now that the Z/28 is low ride height, a good medium ride height car is valuable!

Note that I am a bit biased, since I am desperately looking for a good medium ride height car. So of I had your cars, I would max out the EVO X.
    Is this one worth my valuable food? If so, 969?

• milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tkortuem said:

I´m not sure what to work on next. Any help is appreciated. 
    Thank you. 
    I would prioritize the XT5, given that PL 7.0 updated/added US manufacturers and we have some (likely) US events incoming (Clash in the Canyon maybe?).
  • antonyhopantonyhop Member Posts: 66 ✭✭✭
    edited October 10
    Out of curiosity, i want to compare the times of an 889 rq9 caterham vs a normally tuned one either 699 or 969 to see if its worth keeping 
    Slalom: 29,76
    G-force: 23,83
    Car park 46,93
    karting 41,93
    Does it matter in which track in the campaign i test them ? For example, are all slaloms the same ? (All of these tracks had a standing start) 
    anyone willing to do some testing ? 
    Thanks 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You cannot build an 889 Caterham, unless it's bugged
    edited October 10
    Bug after the update. Thats why i want to know if its worth it !

• DannyDanny Member Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    edited October 10
    antonyhop said:
    Bug after the update. Thats why i want to know if its worth it !

Hutch? Where’s my free carbon fibre? This guy has a bugged caterham? 😂😂
    I think its actually slower than a properly tuned one and its stuck at 669 but just displaying 889
  • thompalainenthompalainen Member Posts: 12
    996, 969 or 699?
    996, 969 or 699?
    with it's 4wd I'd say 303