General Discussion

For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lower power cars goes better with 303
  • TNThomasTNThomas Member Posts: 534 ✭✭✭✭
    I just wanted to max out the AMG GT to 996, but then I pulled the GT3 RS... Which one is better to max out first?

• bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Member Posts: 643 ✭✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:
    I just wanted to max out the AMG GT to 996, but then I pulled the GT3 RS... Which one is better to max out first?

Green monster, every time. 699
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:

both are very good but gt3rs is one of the more important epics (and the best porsche epic). I maxed two and they see regular use, helped me get the ZL1 1LE
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the gt3 rs... the first 033 and the second? 033 too?
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:

mauro07 said:
    Has anyone actually tested 696 though? I haven't seen a single case of 699 actually being better than 969 on a car made for twisty tracks since Hutch muffed the physics.
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW mine is 969 if anyone wants to test it.
    O__VER said:
    TNThomas said:

mauro07 said:
    Has anyone actually tested 696 though? I haven't seen a single case of 699 actually being better than 969 on a car made for twisty tracks since Hutch muffed the physics.
    699 GT3RS still rules the land. there's only a handful of tracks where a 969 wins. go 699 for both.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    TNThomas said:

mauro07 said:
    I know for sure 699 wins on twisty road, twisty circuit, and g-force
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:

both are very good but gt3rs is one of the more important epics (and the best porsche epic). I maxed two and they see regular use, helped me get the ZL1 1LE
    Agree with 699, but the RSR is actually a better car for a lot of twisty tracks. Not tested all but for sure slalom and G
    Thanks for all the reactions! I have started maxing out the GT3 RS to 699.
    TD01055 said:
    TNThomas said:

Agree with 699, but the RSR is actually a better car for a lot of twisty tracks. Not tested all but for sure slalom and G
    Right, I forgot that the rsr was added. Did annoy me a bit in the chevy finals. 
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    TNThomas said:

Right, I forgot that the rsr was added. Did annoy me a bit in the chevy finals.
    okay ,  so should I go 699 on my first RSR and when enough food look at 969 on the 2nd one
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I'm controversial... I have two merc GTs one 330 and the other 303 and my green rs ... un touched meh 
    All tho I have these so I guess it's as of yet not been needed .

But since the rsr I feel its lost importance 
    The GT on the other hand maxed gives merc legendaries a tough time
  • RuvlaRuvla Member Posts: 31
    Hi! Need advice on rx7 below: I realize, that I miss the right one :) But for these 3, what would you recommend, taking into account, that I am low on money and C-cars, so upgrading even one car is a challenge? I am thinking about fusing regular RX-7,but not sure about 2 others.

• greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regular beats all others on some particular track, but dont remember which. 
  • StealthFTStealthFT Member Posts: 243 ✭✭✭
    Ruvla said:
    Hi! Need advice on rx7 below: I realize, that I miss the right one :) But for these 3, what would you recommend, taking into account, that I am low on money and C-cars, so upgrading even one car is a challenge? I am thinking about fusing regular RX-7,but not sure about 2 others.
    For B and above, I'd recommend not upgrading anything unless necessary, especially since you're low on resources.
  • PimPim Member Posts: 35
    Pim said:
    699 summary:
    Slalom standing: 27:93 (Italy 5)
    Slalom rolling: 26:40 (Italy 5)
    Slalom standing: 27.86
    Slalom Rolling: 26.30

969 definitely the best way to go then. I need to get another one  :/
  • PimPim Member Posts: 35
    Pim said:
    699 summary:
    Slalom standing: 27:93 (Italy 5)
    Slalom rolling: 26:40 (Italy 5)
    Slalom standing: 27.86
    Slalom Rolling: 26.30

969 definitely the best way to go then. I need to get another one  :/
  • NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Green GT3 RS too , built it 969 and it loses vs a 699 in nearly all circuit that turns but 2/3 , dont remember which one exactly and which wins drag !? have a RSR 669 , red that 969 is better , is it true or 699 wins G force , slalom , parking , ...  like the GT3 ? Dont want to make the mistake again ... 
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭

which one to upgrade as I have 15 plus B duplicates that haven't been used for 50+ days or what order to start them in

A25 caterham CSR (already have 211 s/c & GT4 at 699)

A24 911 RSR

A26 Hellcat Wideboy

A26 Furai

A30 RS7 sportback

A30 RS6 avant 

• ojlerouxojleroux Member Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    What's the best for caterham seven 270 (RQ16) after the pl7 update with kill the 699 tune.
    Now better 969 as the other ones? Does anyone has tested?
  • ikiseevikiseev Member Posts: 25
    This week turned out to be a happy one for me, I opened up some excellent ceramic packages.
    What is worth saving?
    Can't decide, they are all not super best...

which one to upgrade as I have 15 plus B duplicates that haven't been used for 50+ days or what order to start them in

A25 caterham CSR (already have 211 s/c & GT4 at 699)

A24 911 RSR

A26 Hellcat Wideboy

A26 Furai

A30 RS7 sportback

A30 RS6 avant 

Furai and RS6 are premium JP and GER cars , rest is good but those 2 are a must max once pulled , i did fused the 25 catheram already as i have the same cars as you ... useless then
    ikiseev said:
    This week turned out to be a happy one for me, I opened up some excellent ceramic packages.
    What is worth saving?

Legend is good 969 , 6x6 is a pain in the xxx , very limited use to be good , rest of the time it’s meh ...
    Beside all 3 B’s next are average , Corvette can be usefull if you’re low on US
    All C’s are meh but the Audi , i don't know this GMC but doesnt look fantastic compare to a Levorg for example
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Member Posts: 306 ✭✭✭

Just got These two. Useful? My BMW and Mercedes Hand arent that Great
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ikiseev said:
    What is worth saving?

Legend 969.

6x6 is a toss up. Used to be quite good, but since the physics changes, it’s lost a lot of usefulness.

The Corvette is decent. The high top speed males it nice for test bowl, and it’s midrange is not bad. Mine is 996, but 969/699 is viable too. Doesn’t see much use these days with all the AD requirements though.

I always fused the S2. Not much better than the RQ18 Quattro. Not worth the super rare food in my opinion.

The Buick is at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to ultra rare US offroaders. But it’s the only Buick offroader (besides the RQ10 rendezvous) so i’m holding onto one.

I’ve got my Quattro at 969. Doesn’t see a ton of use, but 155/4.9/85 aren’t bad stats for a SR

I would definitely keep the Acadia since it’s a new car. 969

RS Cosworth is a decent 80s city car. I’ve been holding onto a stock one for quite awhile though, and haven’t touched it.

Alpine GTA has surprisingly good midrange. I don’t see it used much though and don’t have one myself. Maybe keep for any upcoming FR events

I fuse that Volvo away all the time

Have a stock HEMI Cuda but haven’t needed it. Could go either way.

Same with the Vitara S. I have a stock one but haven’t ever needed it. It’s pretty lightweight so it could be decent, but it’s essentially a less good Ignis, so if you have that this might not be worth keeping
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭

Just got These two. Useful? My BMW and Mercedes Hand arent that Great
    640d good only because it's diesel, depends by the event.
    350e quite good STD car, with plus of eco tag.

I would keep and tune both 969

I assume 699 is the best tune, right?

• SprungGeoduckSprungGeoduck Member Posts: 52 ✭✭✭
    Just pulled the Renault DeZir from a random ceramic, remembered people on the forums saying it was really good, decided to max it in preparation for future FR events. 699 or 969?