General Discussion

For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• KorbenDallasKorbenDallas Member Posts: 9
    Hello dears! Asking for help with this BMW M5 - 233 or 332?
  • DING097DING097 Member Posts: 36
    Well I would say neither of those :D 969 would be the best option IMO. Top speed doesn't make it a very good drag car.
  • VoldeMortenVoldeMorten Member Posts: 4

Any hjelp on which of these (if any) I should fuse into my 12c? And how to tune 12C? 996? 969? Thanks!
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭

Any hjelp on which of these (if any) I should fuse into my 12c? And how to tune 12C? 996? 969? Thanks!
    None of them.  How long have you been RQ150?  Judging by the size of your garage I guess not too long? A maxed 12c WILL be helpful sometimes, but a decent pool of epics will be much more helpful, much more often.

You have quite a few maxed epics given your trophy level, which suggests that your b class garage might be a bit thin? Assuming you're F2P the standard advice is only to max cars for prize car events where they might make a real difference.
  • VoldeMortenVoldeMorten Member Posts: 4
    edited June 25

None of them.  How long have you been RQ150?  Judging by the size of your garage I guess not too long? A maxed 12c WILL be helpful sometimes, but a decent pool of epics will be much more helpful, much more often.

You have quite a few maxed epics given your trophy level, which suggests that your b class garage might be a bit thin? Assuming you're F2P the standard advice is only to max cars for prize car events where they might make a real difference.
    Thanks for the advice. I try to stay away from spending money, but have probably spent $200 the 350 days I’ve been playing. I have 40 B’s (30 of them maxed), so my garage is quite small. Don’t have the time to farm effectively for cars and slots, but I like maxing out cars. How would you tune the 12C at a later stage?
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the advice. I try to stay away from spending money, but have probably spent $200 the 350 days I’ve been playing. I have 40 B’s (30 of them maxed), so my garage is quite small. Don’t have the time to farm effectively for cars and slots, but I like maxing out cars. How would you tune the 12C at a later stage?
    Unfortunately farming is really the only way to be even a little bit competative if you're not spending the big bucks.  My spending is even lower than yours, but I've been playing a good deal longer.  I would really really REALLY advise you to hold off on throwing more fuses at you mc12 until you've got some more legends to choose from, but 699 seems to be the best way to go with it.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would leave it as is for now and see how it compares to some of the new epic BMWs. I know after PL8.5 it became I believe the quickest BMW, but maybe not after the GR update
  • Twinkie_8iTwinkie_8i Member Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Ideas?

Thought about tuning it 996 699 or 969
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ideas?

pretty sure that's the best test bowl ultra, don't know if it takes tamora on any of the drags. I'm leaning towards 996 myself but I'm still unsure.
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    Ideas?

pretty sure that's the best test bowl ultra, don't know if it takes tamora on any of the drags. I'm leaning towards 996 myself but I'm still unsure.
    It would be super cool if someone has already tuned it 996 and gives us some times or something.

I agree it looks like a 996 car though.
    Anzatoro said:
    Ideas?

It would be super cool if someone has already tuned it 996 and gives us some times or something.

Hold my beer 🍺

1 Mile

1/2 Mile

1/4 Mile

0-150mph

Test Bowl

You rock sir!

Pity i thought it was the Tamora killer, but i guess not.
    It is probably the king of UR in test bowl as it seems.

Do you think 996 is the way to go? 
  • QuavoHuncoQuavoHunco Member Posts: 21
    Anzatoro said:
    Anzatoro said:
    Ideas?

Hold my beer 🍺

1 Mile

1/2 Mile

1/4 Mile

0-150mph

Test Bowl

You rock sir!

Yup, it's the best UR test bowl, it beats the Tuscan convertible as well

• ikiseevikiseev Member Posts: 25
    BMW 850CSi
    Hey. What do you think about this?
    It looks like 996. Has MRA ~77. I think it is the fastest in the [C] 90s. 

• TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    Anzatoro said:
    Ideas?

Hold my beer 🍺

1 Mile

1/2 Mile

1/4 Mile

0-150mph

Test Bowl

You rock sir!

Was wondering the same.

It has decent grip and loses to tamora and tuscan convertible on drags (I tested it on 333 for both), so it would seem 969 could be a compelling tune.
    On the other hand it is king bowl king for URs and probably king of UR GR (even probably all German cars) for drags...
    So tough decision.
    I think of it a bit like the R5 maxi turbo, only with higher top end speed, a bit less grip, and a bit more weight. You see both 996 and 969 being good tunes for the R5, I assume it will be the same for the BTR.

I will probably keep it 966 until there is an event that warrants the final tune. That is assuming we get enough resources (cash and C cars) to upgrade cars... not for now then in any case!
    TD42792 said:
    Anzatoro said:
    Anzatoro said:
    Ideas?

Hold my beer 🍺

1 Mile

1/2 Mile

1/4 Mile

0-150mph

Test Bowl

You rock sir!

Was wondering the same.

It has decent grip and loses to tamora and tuscan convertible on drags (I tested it on 333 for both), so it would seem 969 could be a compelling tune.
    On the other hand it is king bowl king for URs and probably king of UR GR (even probably all German cars) for drags...
    So tough decision.
    I think of it a bit like the R5 maxi turbo, only with higher top end speed, a bit less grip, and a bit more weight. You see both 996 and 969 being good tunes for the R5, I assume it will be the same for the BTR.

I will probably keep it 966 until there is an event that warrants the final tune. That is assuming we get enough resources (cash and C cars) to upgrade cars... not for now then in any case!
    699 could still win to a 969 on fast circs for example...

I think event at 699 and 969 it would finish the testbowl at 175+

So for me it kinda looks like 699 or 969 is better... 
    Anyone else planing to tune this car? If so we could make 2 or 3 different tunes and see whats best
    TD42792 said:
    Anzatoro said:
    Anzatoro said:
    Ideas?

Hold my beer 🍺

1 Mile

1/2 Mile

1/4 Mile

0-150mph

Test Bowl

You rock sir!

Was wondering the same.

So tough decision.

699 could still win to a 969 on fast circs for example...

I think event at 699 and 969 it would finish the testbowl at 175+

So for me it kinda looks like 699 or 969 is better... 
    Anyone else planing to tune this car? If so we could make 2 or 3 different tunes and see whats best
    I am already at 966, but i am hesitant to make the last fuse...
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    edited June 27
    Isn't the SL73 the pre-PL9 ultra rare king of test bowl? I don't have one but IIRC it hits something like 181 on rolling test bowl.
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    173 MPH IN 41.63 secs  @ 9-9-6
    @Anzatoro
    I am already at 966, but i am hesitant to make the last fuse...
    Tell me if u do 969 then ill do 699
  • starpino77starpino77 Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    I made it 969 cause good grip.
    173 MPH IN 41.63 secs  @ 9-9-6
    The SL73?

Can you do some tests and maybe collaborate with @Twinkie_8i?
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone here have a 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS and can run 1/4 mile, 0-100 mph, and 0-150 mph times? 
    Will do 699 but it will take some time i need some more super rares as i always sell them when i dont have ultra rares to upgrade oof
  • starpino77starpino77 Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    Will do 699 but it will take some time i need some more super rares as i always sell them when i dont have ultra rares to upgrade oof

Ruf BTR 323
    0-100 8.06
    Loop  42.23 finish 178mph
    1 mile 30.06 finish 165mph

• binnerbinner Member Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭

Pulled this from a ceramic. Is it good now that it's an ultra rare? 996 it I'd assume if so
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:

Pulled this from a ceramic. Is it good now that it's an ultra rare? 996 it I'd assume if so
    Don’t think it’s anything special. The RQ23 S 65 (and the S 55 I believe) has better midrange - maybe now that it’s easier to upgrade it might be worth it though. The S 65 maxes at 3.5/85 at 969, so I could see this one at 3.6/84
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭
    binner said:

Don’t think it’s anything special. The RQ23 S 65 (and the S 55 I believe) has better midrange - maybe now that it’s easier to upgrade it might be worth it though. The S 65 maxes at 3.5/85 at 969, so I could see this one at 3.6/84
    996 for both 

Thats good to know, I use my S55 quite a bit so I guess I will have use for the S63 at that tune