General Discussion

For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Member Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Not sure how to tune this one, anyone have an educated guess?
    I'd go 303.  I don't believe it's quite high enough for the general rule of 033 for top tier.
    Was thinking the same, I don’t think it’s got enough power for the diminishing returns rule of thumb. Would just hate to screw it up. Thanks!
  • AntounAntoun Member Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Not sure how to tune this one, anyone have an educated guess?
    I'd go 303.  I don't believe it's quite high enough for the general rule of 033 for top tier.
    I did mine 303, and I think that's the best way...
  • AvengedAvenged Member Posts: 330 ✭✭✭

Only found 1 recommendation for this guy - is he still best with 303?
  • DARKKiDARKKi Member Posts: 99 ✭✭
    DARKKi said:
    Wohoo! I got my first ever A-Class car! :smile: (and i have been playing since the release and putting some nice amounts of cash into it). Finally! I did not find it's upgraded stats in topdrives club so anyone who has it could you share the maxed stats and best way to upgrade this?

Also got this new C-Class Honda Pilot 4WD RQ16 which is not even mentioned in topdrives club. Anyone has any experience with it?

I wouldn’t go about upgrading either unless they’re explicitly needed. There are much much better A-class cars to sink resources into. As for the Pilot, I believe it’s an average C-class 4WD. Not really anything special. That’s most likely why you’re not seeing any stats for either on topdrives.club - because they’re not worth maxing
    Well damn. My luck when i get my first car over B class i get some **** one :P Now if things go like they did before it takes me year or two to get another A class car  :'(

But thanks a lot for the info for both!
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DARKKi said:
    DARKKi said:
    Wohoo! I got my first ever A-Class car! :smile: (and i have been playing since the release and putting some nice amounts of cash into it). Finally! I did not find it's upgraded stats in topdrives club so anyone who has it could you share the maxed stats and best way to upgrade this?

Also got this new C-Class Honda Pilot 4WD RQ16 which is not even mentioned in topdrives club. Anyone has any experience with it?

I wouldn’t go about upgrading either unless they’re explicitly needed. There are much much better A-class cars to sink resources into. As for the Pilot, I believe it’s an average C-class 4WD. Not really anything special. That’s most likely why you’re not seeing any stats for either on topdrives.club - because they’re not worth maxing
    Well damn. My luck when i get my first car over B class i get some **** one :P Now if things go like they did before it takes me year or two to get another A class car  :'(

I think you must be playing the game wrong if you only have 1 epic to show for 6 months play... have you been taking bobdylans advice literally and only bought plastics?!
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    How many plastics you got tho ? 

Better than that silly A stuff pfffft
  • TNThomasTNThomas Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭
    Avenged said:

I have mine 303 and it is very good!
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 357 ✭✭✭✭
    Is 303 the best way to finish this?
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's best tune for Giulia Veloce? 303 or 033?

• Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Member Posts: 783 ✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    What's best tune for Giulia Veloce? 303 or 033?

I'm doing it 969(303). Currently at 636.
  • DARKKiDARKKi Member Posts: 99 ✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    DARKKi said:
    DARKKi said:

I think you must be playing the game wrong if you only have 1 epic to show for 6 months play... have you been taking bobdylans advice literally and only bought plastics?!
    Yeah, either i suck or i have very bad luck :smiley: Started playing from release date (although i was in hiatus for a month or so) and i have invested 10-40e every month plus bought ceramics all when time allows. And i used all the money for carbon packs, those bonus offerings, etc. not for garage which i used gold now later on.

I was like yeah, finally i can compete in dailies and other races and then, NOOOO!!!  ;) But gotta keep trying to get them!  B)

Avenged said:

Thanks Thomas! Will work towards a 303 once the Italian mania is over ;)
    edited May 2018
    Avenged said:
    Avenged said:

Thanks Thomas! Will work towards a 303 once the Italian mania is over ;)
    It’s my most used B-class car! It also has great mid range. Here are the specs for 303:

@ThomasNürburgring Cheers man, good MRA is always helpful. Will save C food for it!

@all:

Pulled these out of my RQ125 free pack and triple CF. Time to take a break with the spending for awhile, was hoping to finally score a S tier although at least one good A would be nice, after all the money spent till date. Shrug.

Any of them worth keeping, and if so, what tune? I'm pretty sure that 370Z Fairlady is worth a 033, but how about the rest?

• GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Member Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    Hey All,
    Does anyone have details on the/ any stand out Italian cars?  Rare and super rare (yellow and blue :)). All I know is They all have similar stats and perform modestly.  Would love to know how they are different with possibility of unique talents?  Please let me know of any surprise performance that would help.  
    Whoops, I know u guys hate general questions so let me extrapolate.  Should I build a second RQ17 Alfa 124 spider over a second RQ16 Alfa GT, or an RQ17 Alfa 164 Super.  Or should I be looking at the lower RQ15 Fiat 124 Spider vs RQ15 Alfa GTV?  Or maybe there is something special in the RQ14s ....Alfa 146, 159, Bera S, 124 super spider, AF 75?  The sleeper Lancia Thema 8.32 may be a hidden super star?  I just don’t know and I don’t see many IT cars listed here.  Maybe we can start posting our IT cars and experiences.  What I really want is a list of IT cars from best to worst!  Lol, but I know that’s a lot to ask.  And yes, I have checked the boards, searched the Italian challenge forums, etc.   I’ll share mine but they aren’t much past RQ18.  Thnx
  • AntounAntoun Member Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoops, I know u guys hate general questions so let me extrapolate.  Should I build a second RQ17 Alfa 124 spider over a second RQ16 Alfa GT, or an RQ17 Alfa 164 Super.  Or should I be looking at the lower RQ15 Fiat 124 Spider vs RQ15 Alfa GTV?  Or maybe there is something special in the RQ14s ....Alfa 146, 159, Bera S, 124 super spider, AF 75?  The sleeper Lancia Thema 8.32 may be a hidden super star?  I just don’t know and I don’t see many IT cars listed here.  Maybe we can start posting our IT cars and experiences.  What I really want is a list of IT cars from best to worst!  Lol, but I know that’s a lot to ask.  And yes, I have checked the boards, searched the Italian challenge forums, etc.   I’ll share mine but they aren’t much past RQ18.  Thnx
    Hi,

I can’t answer everything, but I should help...

In all the cars you mentioned, the best one is the Abarth 124 Spider RQ17. The Alfa GT is better than the Alfa 164 Super in those events (really few wet tracks...). The Alfa GTV and Berra S are really good to reach 150 mph limit. For example with a top speed of 158 mph, the Alfa 147 GTA, doesn’t reach that limit...

Finally the Thema is just totally useless in drags against Fiat Coupe Turbo.
    Ty, :) appreciate the effort.  I will post my maxed IT cars. smile:
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 829 ✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    Finally the Thema is just totally useless in drags against Fiat Coupe Turbo.

Posted this in Little Italy discussion, maybe it will be helpfull also here

Confirmed, Lancia Thema 8.32 is rubbish... Low grip, sleeper tag, so you should expect a good drag car... Sure not.

Time comparison (in order: 1/4 mile drag, 1/2 mile drag, 1 mile drag):
    Lancia Thema 8.32, RQ18, tune 996 --> 13.80 / 21.43 / 34.70
    Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo, RQ17, tune 996 --> 13.40 / 21.16 / 34.56
    Vauxhall Vectra VXR, RQ16, tune 996 --> 13.70 / 21.33 / 34.36
    BMW Z4, RQ18, tune 996 --> 12.93 / 20.50 / 33.70 (just for benchmark, it's RWD)

Lancia lost on every drag against both fiat turbo (-1 RQ) and VXR (-2RQ)
    Fiat Turbo seems to be the fastest FWD on 1/4 and 1/2
    VXR  seems to be the fastest FWD on 1 mile
  • TheWangsterGangsterTheWangsterGangster Member Posts: 49
    Are these good and what tune?

@TGPD ;
    Anyone else lucky enough to pull one of these 4C’s and max it? I know @Bugatti took his to 033, just wondering if someone else possibly had a 303 we could compare timings with. 

• BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else lucky enough to pull one of these 4C’s and max it? I know @Bugatti took his to 033, just wondering if someone else possibly had a 303 we could compare timings with. 

I think that 303 is gonna be more useful, just have to wait and see
    Bugatti said:

I think that 303 is gonna be more useful, just have to wait and see
    That’s what I’d like to know for sure, but I’m still a little gun shy of doing any higher end cars 303 after my 135 Elise and Z28 mistakes. There’s also much better cars near its RQ that can be specialized for either speed or handling, so it’s not like this will be a must have car outside of Italian requirements. 
    Posting some IT cars to get things started
    Is this one fuse material or worth keeping at 1.3/1.3/1.3?

• grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was a BEAST at rq22.  Now it's epic I'm not so sure it isn't food.

It was a BEAST at rq22.  Now it's epic I'm not so sure it isn't food.
    One of better rain cars with solid MRA but is very expensive to max now.  Would look to the Cadillac CTS coupe at RQ22 over this Merc. Unless, it’s the only high end, 4WD std tire car u have.??
    Can anyone answer why the Alfa ROMEO GT 2003 has better stats at RQ16 (164 5.2 89) than the RQ18 Alfa ROMEO 156 GTA 2002 (163 5.3 89)?  They have same weight and HP/torque at 1314 261/ 243 Vs 1314 272/ 243.  2 RQ pnts is not worth 10hp.  Real Question is....should I build a second RQ16 Alfa Romeo GT and bench my RQ18 Alfa Romeo 156 GTA?  It would seem obvious unless, anyone knows of a Mid range advantage or anything making it worthy of use?
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RQ24 Porsche 911 carrera S cabriolet 

Was trying to get some super rare food but landed this - does it have any hidden talents or is it as useless as it looks?

Plus can we please start naming the car in posts. Helps no-end with searching. Thanks all 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone answer why the Alfa ROMEO GT 2003 has better stats at RQ16 (164 5.2 89) than the RQ18 Alfa ROMEO 156 GTA 2002 (163 5.3 89)?  They have same weight and HP/torque at 1314 261/ 243 Vs 1314 272/ 243.  2 RQ pnts is not worth 10hp.  Real Question is....should I build a second RQ16 Alfa Romeo GT and bench my RQ18 Alfa Romeo 156 GTA?  It would seem obvious unless, anyone knows of a Mid range advantage or anything making it worthy of use?
    Low vs Med ride height