Report a Bug

No scores, can't play.

GuilleGuille Member Posts: 6
edited September 2016 in Report a Bug
Hi! In the levels "Desierto Marathon" and "Nieve Caos", the scores (the 4 that appears in every level) does not appear. Instead, there's a large number of "88 'Helmet' 3210". When I play this levels, and I end them, the game just stuck.

What can I do to solve it please? Thanks for all!!!

Comments

• GuilleGuille Member Posts: 6
    If I unistall and reinstall the game, can I recover my goals? Because when I change my phone, I couldn't recover them...
    No responses... ok, I will unistall and reinstall again, hopping to keep my goals, I really like this game, but I can't play it!
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Hutch Staff Posts: 289 admin
    edited September 2016
    Hi there,
    Sorry to not respond sooner.  That sounds like a strange one.  Would you be able to send us a screenshot of that "88 helmet 3210" - on the leaderboard and we'll take a look.  It would also be really helpful if you could send us your user ID which is found in the game's settings menu, so we can take a look at your profile.  If you feel more comfortable doing this in a private channel then please contact us via the help & support option in the settings menu and ask for Matt and we'll make sure you get the help you need.
    In answer to your question - if you uninstall and re-install you will indeed be able to keep your progress.  - You should see a save conflict with your old progress following on from the Facebook login screen at the start of the game - please note that if you were previously logged into Facebook then you should do so again to ensure the correct progress is recovered.
    I hope that helps
    Thanks
    Matt
    Hello! Finally I reinstalled the game, and it worked! Thanks for all!!! I will try to upload an screenshot...
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Hutch Staff Posts: 289 admin
    Ok thanks Guille