General Discussion

Introduce Yourself

Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 1,041 admin
Greetings MMX Hill Climb fans!
It would be great to get to know you a bit better. Please share with the community:

• Your name (if you wish)
  • Which country you are playing from
  • Are you visiting from a mobile device, tablet or desktop?
  • Give us your thoughts on the game or any other story you might want to share

If you like a bit of competition, share your friend code in this thread:
http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/119/friend-codes-for-all#latest

Comments

• Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 1,041 admin
    My name is Matt, I work at Hutch
    I'm based in Brighton and London, in the UK
    Currently on a desktop but playing Hillclimb mostly on the world's oldest ipad

I'm loving the game still ;) and looking forward to the next content update, I think you will all enjoy it a lot!

Grab my friend code from the thread above to see how badly I play the game.
  • KennethKenneth Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2016
    Xj97wdyk that is my freind code
  • rob19716rob19716 Member Posts: 2
    My name is Matt, I work at Hutch
    I'm based in Brighton and London, in the UK
    Currently on a desktop but playing Hillclimb mostly on the world's oldest ipad

I'm loving the game still ;) and looking forward to the next content update, I think you will all enjoy it a lot!

Grab my friend code from the thread above to see how badly I play the game.
    Loving the new update. Very fast and fun. 
    rob19716 said:
    Loving the new update. Very fast and fun. 

Glad you are enjoying it Rob!
  • willdog1976willdog1976 Member Posts: 1
    My names will im from usa
  • hughessthughesst Member Posts: 1
    Hi! I'm Sean playing on iOS from the US. This is such an addictive game with just the right amount of challenge. Just recently conquered Snow Marathon and man was that tough. My daughter always loves to look over my shoulder when I play the "truck game". That buggy SX1 sure would be nice to play with! Keep the updates coming too, loving the Racer and the new rush levels. 
  • vesseyvessey Member Posts: 24
    Hey. Lachlan here from Australia and also loving the game. Been playing for about 2 and a half months. Was a good challenge trying to get on top of the leaderboards after adding all the people in the friend codes list. And finally beat the mayhem marathon. Keep the challenges coming!
  • AwesomeFatLad88AwesomeFatLad88 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, my name's Jonathan but people call me either Awesome or Fat Lad, What  can I say, my own fault really for having the xbox gamer tag AwesomeFatLad lol
  • SweetTaterSweetTater Member Posts: 1
    My name's SweetTater, 'Tater for short. I like me some taters. I shore do like this game. But not as much as taters. I think you should switch out some of those beach **** for taters. Maybe throw some sploding taters in there somewhere.
    Taters.
  • Salohcin058Salohcin058 Member Posts: 2
    Names Nick aka Salohcin. Playing from KY USA on my HTC 626 for Android. Loving the addictive game play and graphics. Can't wait to see what future updates bring and hope to eventually see a sequel
  • etpeteretpeter Member Posts: 3
    Hi! I'm the old man in the block, expat living in the Philippines, and this game to me beats all other hillclimb racing games by far!!
  • gunblaizegunblaize Member Posts: 4
    Initials are CP, playing on iOS (IPhone 7 some but mostly IPad mini 2) from the southeastern US.
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I don't see your name unless you are in the top 10 on a track.  LOL.

Welcome though.
  • Jerradg7Jerradg7 Member Posts: 15
    Hello I am Jerrad , I live in Oklahoma and I have really good Rush times, probably the best snow rush time at  36.25. Add me. Friend code- LYV8JUGH. Who should I add? 
  • Jerradg7Jerradg7 Member Posts: 15
    Vessey what is your code? We have a tie on desert rush, but I have you on snow rush 
  • pappyjoe69pappyjoe69 Member Posts: 1
    Hi my name is Joe. I am from the us. I love playing this game it is really challenging.
    Nice to see you here Joe
  • zacwink6yzacwink6y Member Posts: 1
    Zachary I love this game so much time on it
  • deeznutz1111deeznutz1111 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, Steve from Covington Ohio, USA. I am playing on a Samsung S6. My friend code is B8NNUL83
    Please add me
    Welcome guys
  • Chris_Hall1Chris_Hall1 Member Posts: 16
    I'm Chris from near Dayton, Ohio. This game has become a new addiction.
    Hey Chris, great to see you here. Which game are you playing, glad you are enjoying the gameplay.
  • ZuccabullZuccabull Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2017
    Hi all, Tommy from Norway here. Just started, love this game so far. Plz add me
    VA46C5L2
  • BigfootBigfoot Member Posts: 2
    Im martin..from quebec city canada... im a monster truck crew for a american monster truck show since 27 year and i like the new beast....lol
  • LackoftalentLackoftalent Member Posts: 1
    Thomas 
    From Canada
    Playing on Android mobile device
    Really enjoy the cars and the fun this game has. Keeps me entertained especially when i have to play offline
  • 01355859230135585923 Member Posts: 8
    edited May 2017

B) B)  

Post edited by 0135585923 on
    Welcome guys, Norway and Canada rock, monster trucks are the rockiest!
  • RoybEErRoybEEr Member Posts: 3
    Grü $$ e an die Hill Dash-Club    
    mein Name Roy (RoybEEr) oder Deutschland, Sachsen, Chemnitz   
     echt cooles Spiel mmx Hill Dash   

warte auf dem neuen mmx Hill Dash 2  
     Aber ich kann es nicht spielen mein Telefon mit Version android 4.4.4 ist nicht ausreichend 

das ärgert mich ein bisschen   naja da hoffe ich das MMX Hill Dash nicht vernachlässigt wird    könnte noch parr update u Neuerungen vertragen so wie // tages aufgaben ich bedanke mich bei euch fürs zuhören 

MFG RoybEEr 

• RoybEErRoybEEr Member Posts: 3
    Grü $$ e ein sterben Hill Dash - Club    
    Mein Name Roy (RoybEEr) oder Deutschland, Sachsen, Chemnitz   
     echt cooles Spiel MMX Hill Dash   

warte auf das neue MMX Hill Dash 2  
     aber ich kann es nicht mein Telefon antroi