News & Announcements

WIN a Buggy SX1

Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 1,077 admin
Dear Hill Climbers,

Want to win a Buggy SX1?

Simply introduce yourself to the Hill Climb community in this thread for a chance to get an unlocked Buggy SX1 in MMX Hill Climb. 

The 3 most interesting introductions (as judged by us) will be picked. Winners will be announced on the 30th October, 2016 and the Buggy SX1 unlocked for them. Go for it!

Comments

• GrantGrant Member Posts: 3
    Hey Im Grant!!! Im 16 and like playing video games a lot. I like trying to figure things out in video games to make them more fun or easier to beat.
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha. I am Gsearch and I have been here for a while.  Love the new tracks and new car.  Game changer!
  • galaxiegalaxie Member Posts: 1
    This game is very simple...but very FUN! I'm a car guy, this hits a home run for me. Looking forward to more tracks and cars
  • 95Yukon95Yukon Member Posts: 1
    I'm Robert.  I download this game about a week ago. Quickly became addicted to playing it. All the aggravation from failing a map is worth it once you finally find the right  technique. Excuse me, I have to go try to beat snow ruch in the tank now. 
  • cptsaveahocptsaveaho Member Posts: 1
    Man I'm thirsty been playing this game along time now, and thats what my friends call me to. I might not be a smart man but i know what fun is (Forrest said to Jenny) and fun is win i beet my buddies time on this here game but people calling out thirsty, but man im hungry 
  • HolzpommesHolzpommes Member Posts: 1
    Hey, I'm Karl. Started to play another hill climbing game 5 years ago and now dowloaded this one for old times sake. Still addictive and the chaos level are madness! Real fun. :smile:
  • etpeteretpeter Member Posts: 3
    This game out performs the original hill climb racing game by far,+ your competing, against others at the same time,brilliant!!

• jvandenbroek21jvandenbroek21 Member Posts: 9
    Intro

Sup, my name is Jesse. I have been playing this wonderful "Time Killer" of a gamefor a few months now, but just recently started checking out the forums.
     I have all but 3 levels passed at this point mainly because I find it hard to upgrade any other vehicle beside my favorite one, the Bouncer. She's a beauty. A bit squirrelly and takes some getting used to, however, once you got'er dialed in she flies. I currently have the SX1 of it and working on upgrading it. 

Even though that is my favorite I definitely am up for a SX1 Buggy! After all my birthday is coming up and... Well... You know I could use an early B-day present! ;) B)

• RadRacer07RadRacer07 Member Posts: 2
    Hi my name is Darrell or AKA R a Dr ACer zero7. All tho this game doesn't make me look to rad. It is very challenging and addicting. I down loaded 1wk ago and I can not stop playing. Thank you!!!

• Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 1,077 admin
    Winner Announcement
    Hey guys, thanks for introducing yourselves in the thread.
    3 random forum members were selected to win the Buggy SX1.

The winners are:

Gsearch

etpeter

rob19716

These 3 winners have been sent a PM. Congratulations.

Thank you so much.  I feel so honored.  First I want to thank David Hill, because without his annoying track times, I would not have persisted in playing so much.   And thanks to Jamie McGuire for being the luckiest guy on the track. (how,  just HOW?)   Also I would like to dedicate this award to Jason Lamberth who seems to be the next guy ahead on my on the leader board NO MATTER WHAT I DO! Thanks to Hutch for providing such a time wasting pain in the tail game that I can't put down.   Also thanks to the guy who's name I am unsure how to pronounce with the creepy profile picture.

I hate this game. I appreciate the new car though.
  • SlicedBreadSlicedBread Member Posts: 29
    We need additional contest, I like the SX1 Buggy give away.  I may be late to the party, but I think there are some small changes that could be made that would trigger a surge of players.
    Yes, you are late to the party.  Maybe you can glitch a new car.
  • BigfootBigfoot Member Posts: 2
    I like this game.....im a monster truck driver and this is the best game a never found...!!
  • Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 1,077 admin
    Share some photos BigFoot!
  • StefStef Member Posts: 1
    Hi I'm Stef. This is a great game. Keep up the great work. 
  • lrb192lrb192 Member Posts: 9
    Hey I'm Lucas. I've been playing this game for a while, but I was late to the forums. I wish more people that I know play this game, so they could understand why I am always playing it.
  • Chris_Hall1Chris_Hall1 Member Posts: 16
    Hey all,
    I'm Chris. Hope you all are well.
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 294 admin
    Welcome all :)
  • augustino8813augustino8813 Member Posts: 2
    Hey everyone I'm augustino from Jersey I've been playing Hill dash for a couple weeks love it in addicted lol
  • augustino8813augustino8813 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2017
    Hey everyone I'm augustino love this game playing from Jersey I'm addicted to it lol my GF hates it LMAO
  • allmost508allmost508 Member Posts: 1
    Killing it mate