Losing speed

wyatterp22wyatterp22 Member Posts: 8
I have up graded some vehicles to gt and sxi.  when I use these vehicles I start losing power 1/2 way thru a race.  Kind of annoying when you are so far ahead loss power and get passed and barely make some jumps.

Comments

• Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Hutch Staff Posts: 437 admin
    Hi Wyatterp, any chance you can send through a screenshot or some additional info to describe more about what you are seeing here?
  • wyatterp22wyatterp22 Member Posts: 8
    I will see what I can capture.
    edited December 2016
    Lets see if i can explain it a little better.  With the normal vehicles no problem.  I havent really noticed any issues with the Gt vehicles.  I have 1 sx1 vehicle and when I race the game glitches and the vehicle slows down.  I notice it happens alot on desert pro course and a couple of the big air courses.  When it glitches I have a loss of power then get passed by a normal vehicle which I was ahead of.  The only real way to show you would to record the race.
  • Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Hutch Staff Posts: 437 admin
    Are there specific levels and vehicles where this is happening?
    The vehicle is the bouncer sx1  i dont have any other sx1s yet.  As for the levels it happens on the big air levels.
  • SlicedBreadSlicedBread Member Posts: 27
    I have noticed it too.  I use the big air levels for fast cash when I am building a new car.  it happens with my maxed GTs.  Pass the level over and over again...clearing a certain jump...then for the next 30+ attempts I cant get to the other side of the jump which ruins the whole run rhythm.
    It did it today using the trophy truck gt on the big air marathon 
  • SlicedBreadSlicedBread Member Posts: 27
    Its the same sections that lines up with Snow: Big Air Where you have to clear a mid level hill which leads to a collapsing bridge....which if you don't clear both your run is over.
    On the big air marathon the jump at 2585m  is one of the spots where i lose power even coming down that hill just cant get enough speed to make it to the top
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Hutch Staff Posts: 259 admin
    Out of interest what devices are you both running on?  I've experienced a loss on input a couple of times on my ipad but it does seem to be very rare.
    Samsung Galaxy 7 edge
    I have never had the issues with the normal vehicles.  Just the gt and sx1