Report a Bug

Snow: Mayhem Marathon 1 in 32 seconds.

andyslatterandyslatter Member Posts: 3
Hi. I've been playing the game now for many months and I love it. However, my 4 year old son loves it even more and he's even better than I am at it. We got the new 'Joyrider' truck today and I showed him how well it 'flies' in the fans and from the blue pipes. I left him playing it and he came to me to show me he'd completed Snow: Mayhem Marathon 1 in 32 seconds! It's the only track we've not been able to complete before, but 32 seconds barely gets you 15% of the way through it! So, there's a glitch somewhere. I've tried to do the track again and watch where it happens from the 'ghost' on the other side of the track but I can't see when it happens. I think he hit one of the hills so hard that it went through it and finished the track. I've been through the floor before on this track with this vehicle but it blew up and gently fell through the track. 
I'm a games tester myself so I know you'll be interested in this. 

Thanks

Andrew

Comments

• andyslatterandyslatter Member Posts: 3
    Hi. I've been playing the game now for many months and I love it. However, my 4 year old son loves it even more and he's even better than I am at it. We got the new 'Joyrider' truck today and I showed him how well it 'flies' in the fans and from the blue pipes. I left him playing it and he came to me to show me he'd completed Snow: Mayhem Marathon 1 in 32 seconds! It's the only track we've not been able to complete before, but 32 seconds barely gets you 15% of the way through it! So, there's a glitch somewhere. I've tried to do the track again and watch where it happens from the 'ghost' on the other side of the track but I can't see when it happens. I think he hit one of the hills so hard that it went through it and finished the track. I've been through the floor before on this track with this vehicle but it blew up and gently fell through the track. 
    I'm a games tester myself so I know you'll be interested in this. 

Thanks

Andrew
    Yeah, that's what happened. I caught a glimpse of the ghost and it just slams into the hill (just after the first set of fans and blue pipes) and the wheels shoot into the air and the truck disappears. Must have given my son the course complete at that point.
  • SlicedBreadSlicedBread Member Posts: 27
    Must complete before glitch patch.....you should post the video as "proof" for a friend....
  • GsearchGsearch Member Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    Really, Bread...  I see how you want to win. 
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Hutch Staff Posts: 290 admin
    Ha ok, good find!  We'll see if we can reproduce it.  Thanks for the detailed repro steps!
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Hutch Staff Posts: 290 admin
    Not had much luck with this.  Would love to see a video of it, if you are able to capture it happening?
  • petercpeterc Member Posts: 3
    I have exactly the same issue with the very first map. It a hill too hard and the monster exploded but when I returned to the main screen apparently I completed it in 58 seconds. This was in about lvl 3/4 monster. It's now lvl 10 and can't get better than about 1:15 
  • GregTGregT Member Posts: 2
    i did the same map in 21 seconds the truck landed really hard with the body in the snow and the tires on the ground. frozen for 5 sec then it fell thru the floor and said i completed the track