Couple of bug issues

GsearchGsearch Member Posts: 145 ✭✭
First, thanks for this game.

I am on an Iphone 6s
When I back out of the app to do something else ( like check a text) and go back to the app, it is frozen and must be closed and reopened.  This happens every time.

the next issue is petty:  when I am entering a friend code and the last digit is a LETTER I can not enter that letter unless I re apply caps. 

Comments

• Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Hutch Staff Posts: 259 admin
    Hey,
    Hmm curious, what version of iOS are you on?  I presume you have the latest version of the game as well?
    When you say you back out of the app to do something else, are you navigating away by pressing a notification ie. text message, or pressing the home button first?

The friend code one is interesting, no idea why that would be.  Possibly a knock-on from the fix we did to allow you to type in the 7 digit friend codes (instead of needing to paste them in)
  • GsearchGsearch Member Posts: 145 ✭✭
    Friend code seems resolved.  The crash is me hitting the home button and scrolling to another app.  That too seems to no longer be an issue.   A reboot of my phone may have cleared that up.  Thank you.
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Hutch Staff Posts: 259 admin
    Hmm ok, could have been a memory leak I suppose.  It is a good idea to reboot your device every now and then, especially if running multiple apps simultaneously - as we all tend to do these days :)