General Discussion

Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

12324262829

Comments

  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 204 ✭✭✭
    Luck is great before the new update
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing I got to show off.

    :D
  • HvalenHvalen Member Posts: 77 ✭✭
    Jay said:
    Hvalen said:
    TGPD said:
    If you're gonna offroad it, 303. If you're gonna use it for city streets, 033.
    033 beats 303 on city streets, and this car is one of the best for short city in b class
    generally there's no point doing it 033 tho, since you're gonna mainly offroad it.

    Verdict: 303
    Thanks! I need another one of those ;-) 
    I would like something else to drop for me. Like the Silvia. Always hurts me in japanese events.


    Luckily, I've got two Silvias, so I'm not completely screwed at least. No Porsches as of yet though.
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 4
    Might be a really small question @Ozzman but why don't you ever post pics of what you got? Unless for some reason it doesn't show on my end, for some reason I and I'm sure some others appreciate the text more when pics are associated with them.
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    Might be a really small question @Ozzman but why don't you ever post pics of what you got? Unless for some reason it doesn't show on my end, for some reason I and I'm sure some others appreciate the text more when pics are associated with them.
    Well tbh, I just find it easier to type then making a screenshot and then pasting it. And sometimes I use the forum from a PC, not my phone. But I might try it one day. :)
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 473 ✭✭✭

    So I decided to shell out a bit of money to buy the RQ125 reward offer - $10k, 10 slots and three CF for 3499 gold was way too good to pass up. The two URs I got - VX220 and E36 M3 - were meh will probably be fused into one of my Epics since I now have three bad URs lying around, but then I flipped that last card and pulled this beauty! My first non-12C Legendary! Worth the money!
    😍 
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 473 ✭✭✭
    edited October 7
    O__VER said:


    I was bored on a Sunday afternoon and felt like opening a pack or two so I sold a few cars I didn't need and bought a couple of ceramics. I've wanted this car for ages!
    Very nice 👌👌 This and the 675LT are the two legendaries that I really want simply because of looks. But I'll take any legendary 😉 
    Post edited by lg29 on
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭
    lg29 said:
    O__VER said:


    I was bored on a Sunday afternoon and felt like opening a pack or two so I sold a few cars I didn't need and bought a couple of ceramics. I've wanted this car for ages!
    Very nice 👌👌 This and the 675LT are the two legionaries that I really want simply because of looks. But I'll take any legendary 😉 
    Totally agree. I mean I know this car is not going to see much use in my garage, but it's one of my favourite cars and I'll never sell it. Even tempted to start upgrading it so that I can use it more!
  • Chris1775Chris1775 Member Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    lg29 said:
    O__VER said:


    I was bored on a Sunday afternoon and felt like opening a pack or two so I sold a few cars I didn't need and bought a couple of ceramics. I've wanted this car for ages!
    Very nice 👌👌 This and the 675LT are the two legionaries that I really want simply because of looks. But I'll take any legendary 😉 
    Totally agree. I mean I know this car is not going to see much use in my garage, but it's one of my favourite cars and I'll never sell it. Even tempted to start upgrading it so that I can use it more!
    It still comes in handy on Italian events. I wish I had one 😢 
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Bit frustrated with my CF results from 911 4.0 event. Bought a Ceramic even though I was saving the cash for after the 7.0 update. Got my second one of these. Pretty happy with it.


    Nice! I'm still waiting on my first one!
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 614 ✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Bit frustrated with my CF results from 911 4.0 event. Bought a Ceramic even though I was saving the cash for after the 7.0 update. Got my second one of these. Pretty happy with it.


    I want that one bad
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭✭
    So after update I decided to buy myself ceramics for 3.000.000. 80/20 USA/normal. Results are meeeeh.
    Got 3 epics and 19 UR. 0 legends. 4 decent American dream ultrarares.
    i can't post any pictures, but the best one was mustang boss rq25.
    got 2 rq23 epic camaros from American dream update.

  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    So after update I decided to buy myself ceramics for 3.000.000. 80/20 USA/normal. Results are meeeeh.
    Got 3 epics and 19 UR. 0 legends. 4 decent American dream ultrarares.
    i can't post any pictures, but the best one was mustang boss rq25.
    got 2 rq23 epic camaros from American dream update.

    That is horrendous luck
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    So after update I decided to buy myself ceramics for 3.000.000. 80/20 USA/normal. Results are meeeeh.
    Got 3 epics and 19 UR. 0 legends. 4 decent American dream ultrarares.
    i can't post any pictures, but the best one was mustang boss rq25.
    got 2 rq23 epic camaros from American dream update.

    That is horrendous luck
    Can't say I'm pleased with my results.
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you US premiums
    And thanks hutch for choosing that colour
    jealous. SOOOO jealous.
    Enjoy it.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you US premiums
    And thanks hutch for choosing that colour
    Is it good tho? 
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 473 ✭✭✭
    Oooh it's good!
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Member Posts: 592 ✭✭✭
    edited October 9
    It's kinda hard to believe it though because that thing has the aerodynamics of a brick. Does it really perform that well irl too?
  • SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Member Posts: 285 ✭✭✭
    It's kinda hard to believe it though because that thing has the aerodynamics of a brick. Does it really perform that well irl too?
    Dodge makes drag cars, not track cars(excluding the viper) it has the brick look to keep its classic vibes from the original challenger. The handling should be nerfed on it though, should have upper 60s to lower 70s I don't think a car that weighs over 4000 pounds would corner good. America's all about the straight lines I guarantee that Dodge uses every horsepower of all 707 wisely, probably has some incredible gearing to go that fast. Here's a video to persuade you. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sign In or Register to comment.