General Discussion

Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

1242527293034

Comments

  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 9
    Thank you US premiums
    And thanks hutch for choosing that colour
    Is it good tho? 
    Just ran a few drag tests

    the GT3 is 333, the SLR is 333, the F-type is 303, the AMG GT is 666, the Z/28 is 033.
    1/4:
    Dodge: 11:53
    GT3 RS4.0: 11:53
    SLR McLaren: 11:40 
    F-Type Convertible: 11:20
    AMG GT: 11:20
    Camaro Z/28: 11:50

    1/2:
    F-Type: 17:23
    SLR McLaren: 17:73
    Camaro Z/28: 18:06
    AMG GT: 17:36
    GT3 RS4.0: 17:96

    1 mile:
    Dodge: 27:83
    F-Type Convertible: 27:73
    AMG GT: 28:06
    Camaro Z/28: 29:43
    GT3 RS4.0: 29:00
    SLR McLaren: 28:56

    Yep. Great midrange, faster than anything when maxed.
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Thank you US premiums
    And thanks hutch for choosing that colour
    Is it good tho? 
    Just ran a few drag tests

    the GT3 is 333, the SLR is 333, the F-type is 303, the AMG GT is 666, the Z/28 is 033.
    1/4:
    Dodge: 11:53
    GT3 RS4.0: 11:53
    SLR McLaren: 11:40 
    F-Type Convertible: 11:20
    AMG GT: 11:20
    Camaro Z/28: 11:50

    1/2:
    F-Type: 17:23
    SLR McLaren: 17:73
    Camaro Z/28: 18:06
    AMG GT: 17:36
    GT3 RS4.0: 17:96

    1 mile:
    Dodge: 27:83
    F-Type Convertible: 27:73
    AMG GT: 28:06
    Camaro Z/28: 29:43
    GT3 RS4.0: 29:00
    SLR McLaren: 28:56

    Yep. Great midrange, faster than anything when maxed.
    Thanks for those times.  I'm breaking my rule to only max epics for events and starting upgrades early, I'll put the times on a new thread when it's maxed.

    Has anyone pulled the widebody version yet?  Same stats, more grip, I'm hoping that a tiny bit more drag from the widebody conversion will make it a touch slower.
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    So how does the hellcat widebody and the regular hellcat compare? Obviously this one has 2 more grip points.. but does it have worse midrange acceleration?
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lg29 said:
    So how does the hellcat widebody and the regular hellcat compare? Obviously this one has 2 more grip points.. but does it have worse midrange acceleration?
    Nope, same. 
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    lg29 said:
    So how does the hellcat widebody and the regular hellcat compare? Obviously this one has 2 more grip points.. but does it have worse midrange acceleration?
    Nope, same. 
    Ok. So the Hellcat Widebody is a better overall car then
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pulled myself a phat banana. 
    US Premium?
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pulled myself a phat banana. 
    US Premium?
    Yeh. 
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, those Hellcats are legit. 27.83 stock mile is pretty friggin insane.
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    ljhcjp said:


    Its taken me over a year and probably about 47 million ceramics, but I’ve finally pulled this!! 

    So happy!  
    Now to find that elusive Raptor 🤔
    I hate that car along with the 924 rally and the datsun rally. But if I finally pull one I will love them 
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    Eh, I've put together a spreadsheet to track pack drops if anyone's interested. Haven't got around to adding the rates against Hutch published rates yet (too tired for that sort of math at this hour :D)

  • flight4590flight4590 Member Posts: 549 ✭✭✭
    edited October 12
    Gets Renault 5 from the daily free Renault pack, that was 4th car, expects higher tier C class.

    PULLS RS7 SPORTBACK!  MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED EXACTLY A YEAR LATER!  HOLY **** YES, YES YES YES YES YEEEEESS

    Edit: Lack of picture due to school ipad nonsense.  I'm crying right now...
  • HvalenHvalen Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    Just got this, how does it compare to the RQ26 Porsche Gt2? Is it worth keeping? I know nothing
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭
    this porsche has a great MRA compared to others... this is what i think!! Depends about your Porsche/German Hand.... maybe you can keep this car!!
  • HvalenHvalen Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    German hand is pretty bad, no S class, best car being the GT2. I dont like fusing away epics either, but they take foreeeeever to upgrade being F2p :s will probably hang onto it, even though it will be a while for it to be maxed
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hvalen said:
    Just got this, how does it compare to the RQ26 Porsche Gt2? Is it worth keeping? I know nothing
    It's perfectly adequate, but that Gt2 is (I think) the best epic drag Porsche.
  • HvalenHvalen Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    Hvalen said:
    Just got this, how does it compare to the RQ26 Porsche Gt2? Is it worth keeping? I know nothing
    It's perfectly adequate, but that Gt2 is (I think) the best epic drag Porsche.
    Do you think, I should go 996 on the GT2 then?
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hvalen said:
    Hvalen said:
    Just got this, how does it compare to the RQ26 Porsche Gt2? Is it worth keeping? I know nothing
    It's perfectly adequate, but that Gt2 is (I think) the best epic drag Porsche.
    Do you think, I should go 996 on the GT2 then?
    I was forced to go 969 on my GT2 (918 event) and I don’t regret it. It’s still fast enough to beat other epic Porsche’s on drags (iirc) and a lot of 1.3 legends. Great all rounder. 

  • TNThomasTNThomas Member Posts: 504 ✭✭✭
    edited October 14
    I just pulled my seventh legendary! Unfortunately, the stats are not that good... The ACR seems quite slow.



    For example, the SRT Viper is much faster on a straight line. Just seems strange to me, but I am not familiar with the real life stats...



    EDIT: I did some research and the top speed seems correct (lower due to arrow), but the 0-60 time should be either 3.3 or 3.4 seconds according to most things I read. I wonder where they found this 4.0 seconds.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭
    I just pulled my seventh legendary! Unfortunately, the stats are not that good... The ACR seems quite slow.



    For example, the SRT Viper is much faster on a straight line. Just seems strange to me, but I am not familiar with the real life stats...


    MRA seems above average from my limited stock testing.
  • TNThomasTNThomas Member Posts: 504 ✭✭✭
    I just pulled my seventh legendary! Unfortunately, the stats are not that good... The ACR seems quite slow.



    For example, the SRT Viper is much faster on a straight line. Just seems strange to me, but I am not familiar with the real life stats...


    MRA seems above average from my limited stock testing.
    Nice, but do you think the 0-60 time is correct?
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just pulled my seventh legendary! Unfortunately, the stats are not that good... The ACR seems quite slow.



    For example, the SRT Viper is much faster on a straight line. Just seems strange to me, but I am not familiar with the real life stats...



    EDIT: I did some research and the top speed seems correct (lower due to arrow), but the 0-60 time should be either 3.3 or 3.4 seconds according to most things I read. I wonder where they found this 4.0 seconds.
    I heard the red viper is a nomidrangemobile
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the 0-60 times between the two should be close.  4.0 seems wrong, but it does have a lot of aero on it....
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Yeah, the 0-60 times between the two should be close.  4.0 seems wrong, but it does have a lot of aero on it....
    https://www.guideautoweb.com/en/makes/dodge/viper/2016/specifications/acr/ 
    regarding the aero, it shall have at least more grip
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭
    Seems like the ACR comes with different options of "aerodynamic trim", whatever that means. Hutch seems to have chosen the slowest one for some reason, maybe that's the only one they have multiple confirmed sources on.

    @Hutch_Tim ? :)
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    HeissRod said:
    Yeah, the 0-60 times between the two should be close.  4.0 seems wrong, but it does have a lot of aero on it....
    https://www.guideautoweb.com/en/makes/dodge/viper/2016/specifications/acr/ 
    regarding the aero, it shall have at least more grip
    "Estimated"....pass

    This is more reliable
    https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2016-dodge-viper-acr-first-drive-review
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 15
    Seems like the ACR comes with different options of "aerodynamic trim", whatever that means. Hutch seems to have chosen the slowest one for some reason, maybe that's the only one they have multiple confirmed sources on.

    @Hutch_Tim ? :)
    HeissRod said:
    Huskic69 said:
    HeissRod said:
    Yeah, the 0-60 times between the two should be close.  4.0 seems wrong, but it does have a lot of aero on it....
    https://www.guideautoweb.com/en/makes/dodge/viper/2016/specifications/acr/ 
    regarding the aero, it shall have at least more grip
    "Estimated"....pass

    This is more reliable
    https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2016-dodge-viper-acr-first-drive-review
    If (hypothetically) Car and Driver were testing out the quickest accelerating trim of the ACR, and it manages zero to 60 mph in 3.2 seconds as they state, shouldn't Hutch's car breach 3.2 seconds at some point in the upgrade cycle?

    I highly doubt Hutch's 'slower trim' would even get to 3.2 seconds fully upgraded, given that it's starting at 4 seconds. ACR owners on here are getting ripped off.
    Post edited by O__VER on
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sign In or Register to comment.