General Discussion

Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

Comments

• lg29lg29 Member Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    I spent 55 Euros (😥) on 6,000 gold for a x5 Carbon Fiber pack... all I got was 5 Ultra Rares... but at least I got my third Lotus 340R and my first TVR Tuscan Convertible.
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Frustration ceramic purchase.

Finally got 1. Not the one I was hoping for but its my 2nd S class 4wd perf so thats somewhat useful.
    Nice one man, pulled the same one just a week or two back and it has already been useful. :)
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad i pulled this before the finals (ceramic) hopefully it will be useful, if so i have the slimest chance at the nismo. Any chance is better then none.
    Nice pull but given there's only one Jag SUV, I doubt we'll see off road tracks in the finals unfortunately. Would be too much of an advantage to the people with this one car.
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hrmm.

Chevy a bit late haha.
  • DoupaoDoupao Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Frustration ceramic purchase.

Finally got 1. Not the one I was hoping for but its my 2nd S class 4wd perf so thats somewhat useful.
    congrats dude
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭

I got the new X class :D
  • PashaPasha Member Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    Another ceramic pull, will have no time to max it up, but I think it will be much better than my maxed RQ20 Jaguar XJR for the GTR Nissmo finals. 

• HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pasha said:
    Another ceramic pull, will have no time to max it up, but I think it will be much better than my maxed RQ20 Jaguar XJR for the GTR Nissmo finals. 

I just realized I haven't seen an XJR in the top 20 of my event.  Plenty of XFR-S Sportbrake, XE S, F-Type Coupe and the occasional XF S.
  • PashaPasha Member Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Pasha said:

I just realized I haven't seen an XJR in the top 20 of my event.  Plenty of XFR-S Sportbrake, XE S, F-Type Coupe and the occasional XF S.
    Before event started I thought I could use project 8 (on which I’ve fused some epics) but after I’ve seen the requirements it was a shame, so i had one vacant place which was my XJR which until now I’ve almost maxed up, then was thinking why not to open a couple of ceramics just for fuse material of my XJR and got Silvia, 911 Targa 4S and this XJ13. Hope it will be useful as I’ve became a F2P and maximum I can get is 663 out of it. 
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 3
    I had been saving gold for UK Carbons, all in the hopes of pulling my EVER elusive first 340r. Had enough for 3 packs.. 
    First pack dropped these two:2nd pack dropped THIS!We won't speak of the 3rd pack lol.

Off topic/ Is the Silver, or Black SLR the better ride? Also, any general feedback on this silver version from owners that have used it on track?
    Thank's heaps.

@Pasha; That XJ13 is pretty good for slaloms/Gforce/car park/karting etc.. IE, My 333 XJ13 was running better times than a 366 XKRS GT on several of these tracks last event. It's just no good for the long tracks due to MRA.
  • AntounAntoun Member Posts: 938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AJTheCaveMan Silver SLR beats Black SLR everywhere. Nice pull btw
    Just say no to premium packs!  lol
  • kolov7kolov7 Member Posts: 24
    The best car i got
    kolov7 said:
    The best car i got
    Fake
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    kolov7 said:
    The best car i got
    Fake
    He got a beta version
  • joel24joel24 Member Posts: 487 ✭✭✭
    binner said:
    From my challenge ceramic, not the greatest but I’m sure being from the 80s it will be useful every once in awhile
    Oof.. We were just discussing about this boi in another thread!!
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 207 ✭✭✭
    joel24 said:
    binner said:
    From my challenge ceramic, not the greatest but I’m sure being from the 80s it will be useful every once in awhile
    Oof.. We were just discussing about this boi in another thread!!
    Yeah I saw that! I support it going to medium ride height after pulling it lol