Introductions

Hello Everybody

labroylabroy Member Posts: 11
I just finished Snow Mayhem Marathon  in my Racer SX2 in 2.01.21!

I am a fan of this game. I play with my 2 boys, aged 7 & 9 and we are always trying to beat each other

Comments

• Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 760 admin
    Hi Labroy,

Welcome to the forums, good to have you here and nice job completing the mayhem marathon.
    Check out some of the friend codes in the MMX Hill Climb forum section to add some other times and set up some challenges for other tracks.

http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/305/friend-code-master-list#latest
  • DanLightfootDanLightfoot Member Posts: 1
    Hi Labroy,  what were the 4 upgrade levels on your sx2 to beat that track?  I've tried about 750 times and have only made it to 1321m.
    Thanks 
  • labroylabroy Member Posts: 11
    Hi Dan. I don't remember what the upgrades were at that time. I may have had that car Maxxed out- not sure now as I have a SX5 racer now. Maybe Hutch would be able to tell us as it just may be in their database as what car was attached to the time. I haven't got a faster time yet though!
  • NAMEUSER10NAMEUSER10 Member Posts: 1
    This is starting to fn **** me off because it's asking me to confirm my email i am trying to figure out the **** and don't know what the hell I'm doing 
  • produne14produne14 Member Posts: 129 ✭✭
    This is starting to fn **** me off because it's asking me to confirm my email i am trying to figure out the **** and don't know what the hell I'm doing 
    Check your mail for email confirm