Report a Bug

The chess of activities give me coins for a car that dont exist

mithologmitholog Member Posts: 1
When the bar of activities got complete it gave me coins for the rig heat or something like that

Answers

• AceXephonAceXephon Member Posts: 1
    edited January 18
    I keep getting XP for cars that aren't available also. Will I still have that XP if they ever show up? 
  • KryptoanKryptoan Member Posts: 12
    Yeah it's a known bug - apparently we'll still have the coins to use when they become available:
    Hi, yes unfortunately this a bug that snuck through.  Consider it a sneak peek into some of the new content that is coming!  Those trucks will be added to the game in coming updates and you will be able to use the collected currency at that time.  However we understand that it is frustrating to receive a prize you cannot immediately use so if you contact customer support via 'Help & support' in the game's settings menu, they will hook you up with something more useful.
    The good news is we have fixed the bug now so you shouldn't receive any more stunt chest awards for non-existent trucks.

• misterflipmisterflip Member Posts: 4
    You've been saying that you've fixed it for quite a while now. As of today, it still isn't fixed

stop telling fibs Hutch 
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Hutch Staff Posts: 290 admin
    Yes sorry about that.  At the time of that post we thought we had fixed it but unfortunately that did not prove to be the case.  The rest of my statement is true though - you will be able to use that currency in the next content update but if that doesn't suffice then contact us via help & support and we'll offer something more immediately useful.  Thanks
  • cheetaspeedercheetaspeeder Member Posts: 204 ✭✭
    Yes, this bug is known quite well, and it's still here in April now...is it fixed yet
  • cheetaspeedercheetaspeeder Member Posts: 204 ✭✭
    ...and now that I got all cars upgraded, and got all levels finished, it's only giving me stunt chest for Two Timer - so far I got 35 stunt chests for him...and growing quick...when the next set comes, I'll be finished.
    and I'm also doing as much gifts and ads as I can since I don't buy any gems, and I got about 20,500 gems (not meaning 2,500), about 5,000 a day. And when the next set comes, I'll be ready...you don't have to ask anyone when its coming because I heard its coming around May about two weeks from now.
    Have fun playin' :)