General Discussion

IG NAME LIST

Comments

• TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Gsearch Please make another thread with that link and make it an announcement, so it will stick to the top and people will find it.
  • JayJay Member Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well as long as it's helpful!
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    RobGripes said:U
    nice one! I just added myself

thanks @Jay
    So I see.

I just did an import of everyone that was in the list in this thread. Check to see if you exist before adding yourself.

Didn't think people would use it haha I might add some validation so people cannot be added twice
    I tried to edit myself to add server location, but after clicking apply it said it's a duplicate.
    Ozzman said:
    Jay said:

thanks @Jay
    So I see.

I just did an import of everyone that was in the list in this thread. Check to see if you exist before adding yourself.

Didn't think people would use it haha I might add some validation so people cannot be added twice
    I tried to edit myself to add server location, but after clicking apply it said it's a duplicate.
    Thanks for that. I only spent a few minutes putting it together for myself. Might need anlittle more work. I will fix it shortly.
    Ozzman said:
    Jay said:

thanks @Jay
    So I see.

Should be fixed now.
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Ozzman said:
    Jay said:

thanks @Jay
    So I see.

Should be fixed now.

Indeed. Thanks, great idea by the way. :)
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    RobGripes said:

thanks @Jay
    So I see.

I checked again and was in twice, so I deleted one of them. Good work mate, this'll make it easier to find forum players in the events
  • Evil_RabbitEvil_Rabbit Member Posts: 28
    edited September 17
    delete post....
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 101 ✭✭✭
    Forum name: Ultimate
    IG: TopDrives43085
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    IG: Marijan Penava  :)
    baest said:
    Oh hi! Met you in a few events! You in the Asian server? I'm Nandi Xu
    TGPD said:
    baest said:j
    That'd be me 😁 Hi!
    baest said:
    TGPD said:
    That'd be me 😁 Hi!
    I've gotten into a few wars with you since I didn't know who you are, but now let's make peace!
    TGPD said:(
    baest said:
    TGPD said:
    That'd be me 😁 Hi!
    I've gotten into a few wars with you since I didn't know who you are, but now let's make peace!
    You and everyone else 😉

No worries though, slowly bettering my garage
    TGPD said:
    baest said:
    TGPD said:
    That'd be me 😁 Hi!
    I see you in the new event, I'll leave you alone 😊
    baest said:
    TGPD said:
    baest said:
    TGPD said:
    That'd be me 😁 Hi!
    same then!
    baest said:
    TGPD said:
    baest said:
    TGPD said:
    That'd be me 😁 Hi!
    Where are you from?
    TGPD said:
    baest said:
    TGPD said:
    baest said:
    TGPD said:
    That'd be me 😁 Hi!
    Where are you from?
    AU bud
  • StealthFTStealthFT Member Posts: 88 ✭✭
    Fahim Hasan
    StealthFT said:
    Fahim Hasan
    I see you in a few my brackets from time to time, hi!
    baest said:
    StealthFT said:
    Fahim Hasan
    @baest, I recognized you too! :smile:
    I'll try to avoid racing you from now on.
    StealthFT said:
    baest said:
    StealthFT said:
    Fahim Hasan
    All good, happy to work with any of you to get the boxes of chocolates ;)
    StealthFT said:
    baest said:
    StealthFT said:
    Fahim Hasan
    Oh hi! Saw you in a few events. Will avoid u from now on :)
    TGPD said:
    Oh hi! Saw you in a few events. Will avoid u from now on :)
    Hello @TGPD!
    I remember you as well, someone I usually steer clear of! :smile:
  • PashaPasha Member Posts: 101 ✭✭
    I have changed IG name (Pavlo Grynenko -old) NEW ----------------------------> Pasha TD
  • jigajiga Member Posts: 82 ✭✭
    edited September 25
    @StealthFT @TGPD @baest ;  friendly bunch.  "Nice to meet you.  Seen you around.  Will avoid you from now on."  i'm not sure if this is healthy.
    (yes i've seen yous around and a number of others on here)  i can imagine the day may come there is so much avoidance going on that....
    jiga said:
    @StealthFT @TGPD @baest ;  friendly bunch.  "Nice to meet you.  Seen you around.  Will avoid you from now on."  i'm not sure if this is healthy.
    (yes i've seen yous around and a number of others on here)  i can imagine the day may come there is so much avoidance going on that....
    Yeah, well.. the other side of the coin is knowing full well what it's like to be targeted by the forum mob.
    jiga said:
    @jiga, what's not healthy in a little co-operation when/if possible? :smile:
  • jigajiga Member Posts: 82 ✭✭
    @StealthFT @TGPD @baest ; nothing against a little help from friends.  in fact i'm sure that's a healthy thing.  sorry my comment was possibly a bit obscure.  a couple of notions about your posts tickled my funny bone.  one was that while your exchange was amiable and appropriate to this forum it would seem the opposite if it were a chance meeting in the street say.  the other was just the very possible but whimsical predicament of finding no one to race against other than players you know and intend to avoid.  my sense of humour probably needs a bit of work.  anyway, nice to meet you, see you round and when i do i will avoid you (unless its on the farm where i will target you if your target is big enough).
    jiga said:
    @StealthFT @TGPD @baest ; nothing against a little help from friends.  in fact i'm sure that's a healthy thing.  sorry my comment was possibly a bit obscure.  a couple of notions about your posts tickled my funny bone.  one was that while your exchange was amiable and appropriate to this forum it would seem the opposite if it were a chance meeting in the street say.  the other was just the very possible but whimsical predicament of finding no one to race against other than players you know and intend to avoid.  my sense of humour probably needs a bit of work.  anyway, nice to meet you, see you round and when i do i will avoid you (unless its on the farm where i will target you if your target is big enough).
    For the second case, I would probably just sit with tickets. Or maybe lose on purpose once, then win once.
    On a different note, do you remember the RQ restricted event last week (forgot the name, there were Canyon races) where finding a good hand was quite difficult? There were you, another two guys and me fighting for the top spots. Eventually I couldn't quite manage tier 1 (came out 3rd), but it probably was the most intensely fought event I participated in. Really enjoyed the competition! :smile: