General Discussion

IG NAME LIST

18910111214»

Comments

• jigajiga Member Posts: 82 ✭✭
    StealthFT said:
    jiga said:
    @StealthFT @TGPD @baest ; nothing against a little help from friends.  in fact i'm sure that's a healthy thing.  sorry my comment was possibly a bit obscure.  a couple of notions about your posts tickled my funny bone.  one was that while your exchange was amiable and appropriate to this forum it would seem the opposite if it were a chance meeting in the street say.  the other was just the very possible but whimsical predicament of finding no one to race against other than players you know and intend to avoid.  my sense of humour probably needs a bit of work.  anyway, nice to meet you, see you round and when i do i will avoid you (unless its on the farm where i will target you if your target is big enough).
    For the second case, I would probably just sit with tickets. Or maybe lose on purpose once, then win once.

there are ways around it.  i've encountered situations where my only win options were against friendlies , and have either taken the win and given one back or take a loss and win against someone lower down or found a draw somewhere.  it can be handy sometimes having someone you don't mind losing to.
    On a different note, do you remember the RQ restricted event last week (forgot the name, there were Canyon races) where finding a good hand was quite difficult? There were you, another two guys and me fighting for the top spots. Eventually I couldn't quite manage tier 1 (came out 3rd), but it probably was the most intensely fought event I participated in. Really enjoyed the competition! :smile:
    yes, think i might have got 2nd.  i enjoyed that one too.  have had a few lately sweating it out and going hard in last minutes.  i remember your name and seem to recall hitting you at the end there and feeling bad about it and at same time elated at a tight finish.  pity you weren't on forum then we might have found a way to get 1 & 2.
  • StealthFTStealthFT Member Posts: 88 ✭✭
    edited September 25
    jiga said:
    yes, think i might have got 2nd.  i enjoyed that one too.  have had a few lately sweating it out and going hard in last minutes.  i remember your name and seem to recall hitting you at the end there and feeling bad about it and at same time elated at a tight finish.  pity you weren't on forum then we might have found a way to get 1 & 2.
    All good, my tier 1 ceramics are usually worse than tier 2 anyways. :smile:
    I made a mistake that day. I only had funds for one full upgrade and chose the RQ3 Seville instead of RQ5 Clio or Scenic that you guys deployed later.
    Today's rare seems to be interesting, and we're in the same bracket. Let's cooperate this time! :smile:
  • poldeeepoldeee Member Posts: 28
    IG: Peronospora Pop

• TopDrives20409TopDrives20409 Member Posts: 171 ✭✭✭
    edited October 3
    Finally sorted my in game name: James Pearce

Still TopDrives 20409 on here. 
  • Mis1980Mis1980 Member Posts: 21
    IG: Mis1980 but probably TD34514
  • PolitoPolito Member Posts: 4
    IG: Leonardo Soares
  • JayJay Member Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    StealthFT said:
    Fahim Hasan
    Mind if I add you to my app? 
    https://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=TOP_DRIVES_PLAYERS
  • StealthFTStealthFT Member Posts: 88 ✭✭
    Jay said:
    Sure! :) I'm in Asian server, don't know how to view my TD id though.
  • JayJay Member Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    StealthFT said:
    Jay said:
    Sure! :) I'm in Asian server, don't know how to view my TD id though.
    Cool. Added it. You can delete it or update it if you ever want to. Or add someone that you know/want in there.

• MrMischiefMrMischief Member Posts: 12
    IG Paul LabRat
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 5
    IG Andreas Simmer
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    Is the OP going to be updated at all?  Seems it hasn't been for some time.

Anyway, IG Scott Drysdale
  • Louis_Christopher9Louis_Christopher9 Member Posts: 3
    Posted here awhile ago but I don't see my name on the list. My in game name is just Louis Christopher 
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 3
    Tim But
  • BURK1NBURK1N Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I'm Daniel Burkin and my IG name is the same. Happy hunting and I will look out for names at the top
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Member Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    StealthFT said:
    Fahim Hasan
    Mind if I add you to my app? 
    https://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=TOP_DRIVES_PLAYERS
    @Jay, this is great...ty. Of course I’m not on there....if u want to add @Grossbuckets  IG name: Shane Monroe
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for that @Jay. I would pin it to the OP but I don't have any permissions to edit on this forum.. Added my TD # from the name bug. Being at the top reminds me of why I always get "Butt dialed" lol.
18910111214»