General Discussion

Responsible Smurfing

TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
Shout-out to all the smurfers who fill hands with commons. Have recently been doing a little Smurf Farming and it’s sooo much easier when there’s a walkover

Comments

• NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah ecolo smurfing !! With a phone charged by solar batteries !!

I dont smurf necessarly to get low in points but to clean boards !! 15 price cards every 2h30 , make 4 runs in a day (at work i set alarm and go to bathroom ahaha) makes 60 price cards total (only with daily and it’s a min , you can do 5/6 runs a day) that can get a ceramic easy every day no need to win...
  • CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 10
    bobdylan said:
    After hitting RQ 150 I can smurf and finish 64th in the daily 
    Or play my best hands and finish 63rd
    I’m exactly the same, a couple of days ago I thought I’d give the Daily my best shot, after 10 tickets I was 3-7! Smurfing is a legitimate way to grind the game to accumulate cash and gold. It’s impossible to be competitive in every event. I don’t do it to drop trophies as I see that makes no odds on getting an easy group, I do it for the cash, cars and gold.
  • DomesticMDomesticM Member Posts: 370 ✭✭✭
    I'm open that I smurf sometimes but only to get me back down to 5,500 other trophies otherwise I get lumped with the best in the game  :(
  • MettitiMettiti Member Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys ........
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play the worse hand .... but then see other worse hands and think a slightly better hand beats that ... but then there hand gets slightly better .... and better... and brown class turns blue then yellow right red ooooh you swine legendary ... 
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, finding that balance is optimised grinding. Enjoy while it lasts :)