General Discussion

List of all vehicles

2

Comments

  • SooFanySooFany Member Posts: 6
    Thank you for this beautiful piece of work. I've done spreadsheets and guides for other games before and I know how tedious it can be. I am new to this game but I was also looking for a guide on which cars to max or use in specific tracks/conditions. If this is one of your future plans then I'll be very excited to see it implemented.
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 399 ✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
     <3  Love it , thx 
    Just to clarify it  :#
  • NiurktNiurkt Member Posts: 98 ✭✭
    Big job :)
  • prexprex Member Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    If you want to use the track data too go ahead and grab that from the spreadsheet. I was thinking a website (wiki or custom) would be a better source for all the game resources than spreadsheets.
    Actually I quite like spreadsheets as it’s easier to filter and compare data imo. But a wiki would be great I think.
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh the flexibility of spreadsheets is unrivaled. They are the first go to. But for efficiently indexing and retrieving basic info they aren’t the most efficient. 
  • chedichedi Member Posts: 461 ✭✭✭
    edited January 22
    @eSeal what do you think about adding "Upgrades switcher" near each row? or maybe another table with the same structure, but with non-stock data

    P.S. ну или у тебя есть какие-то ещё варианты)
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 431 ✭✭✭
    eSeal said:
    Actually I spent about a week for adding all vehicles data in my site) And it is not the end. Have a few ideas by now ;)

    And sorry for my English. I'm not actually good on it. =)
    @eSeal let me just congratulate you on an amazing job you've done!! And the site has great look!!

  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 360 ✭✭✭
    it's an amazing work.. very good.. and thanks @eSeal for this
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 101 ✭✭
    Great work @eSeal
    Many thanks.
  • eSealeSeal Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    edited January 23
    chedi said:
    P.S. ну или у тебя есть какие-то ещё варианты)
    О)) С удовольствием отвечу на родном) Планов дофига, только времени не очень. Читаю комменты с пожеланиями.. пока надо будет добавить реально страницу-гайд, где будет описание резины, раскачки авто и т.п... базовое.. не у всех видать ума хватает заглянуть в Help в самой игре)) Ну и разумеется список тачек уже раскачанных, но это капец как долго и муторно. Часть этих данных уже есть у кого-то в списке, но не все. Остатки придется добывать.
    SooFany said:
    Thank you for this beautiful piece of work. I've done spreadsheets and guides for other games before and I know how tedious it can be. I am new to this game but I was also looking for a guide on which cars to max or use in specific tracks/conditions. If this is one of your future plans then I'll be very excited to see it implemented.
    Good idea. Will work on it, thanx =)
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭
    Amazing work, well done. Just be careful if you add features or complications to keep it “flexible” enough, because cars can change RQ, stats etc. with updates
  • willcf15willcf15 Member Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    Amazing list man, beat me to it ;)
  • aleale Member Posts: 52 ✭✭
    Complimenti
    gran bel lavoro
  • eSealeSeal Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Amazing work
    willcf15 said:
    Amazing list man
    ale said:
    Complimenti
    gran bel lavoro
    Thanks guys )))
  • SooFanySooFany Member Posts: 6
    Здесь есть список апгрейдов многих машин, который был составлен chedi, но не все тут присутствуют: http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/2098/max-upgraded-car-stats-table/p1

    Но я если честно без понятия какие из этих апгрейдов лучше и для каких видов трасс. Насчет макс статов разных раскачек поможем чем сможем.
  • eSealeSeal Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    SooFany said:
    Здесь есть список апгрейдов многих машин, который был составлен chedi
    Да, я уже списывался с ним. На данный момент жду обновления игры и ищу время, чтоб перенести эту таблицу себе на сайт =)
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 46 ✭✭
    This is GREAT work mate!

    Would be handy to have 'Fuel' type filter (Petrol, Diesel, Hybrid), so that I can bug Hutch to have a hybrid event, lol.  Not because I have a Acura NSX (I wish!), but so I can understand why they have the Chevy Volt in this game, lol! (joking of course)
  • eSealeSeal Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Bucks73 said:
    This is GREAT work mate!

    Would be handy to have 'Fuel' type filter (Petrol, Diesel, Hybrid), so that I can bug Hutch to have a hybrid event, lol.  Not because I have a Acura NSX (I wish!), but so I can understand why they have the Chevy Volt in this game, lol! (joking of course)
    Thanx =) .. Noted and will be done soon
  • eSealeSeal Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    edited January 29
    All data updated, guys. =) Enjoy http://topdrives.club/
  • chedichedi Member Posts: 461 ✭✭✭
    @eSeal как бы вскоре не пришлось назад откатывать  :D
  • Jordan23HMHJordan23HMH Member Posts: 47
    Great overview man - cheers and game on...
  • JasonOngJasonOng Member Posts: 29 ✭✭

    While looking through the list. I found an error. Suzuki X-90 is equipped with STD not ALL tyres. Cheers

  • eSealeSeal Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    JasonOng said:
    While looking through the list. I found an error. Suzuki X-90 is equipped with STD not ALL tyres. Cheers
    Thanx, man! Already fixed.
  • eSealeSeal Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    chedi said:
    @eSeal как бы вскоре не пришлось назад откатывать  :D

    Почему?)
  • chedichedi Member Posts: 461 ✭✭✭
    eSeal said:
    chedi said:
    @eSeal как бы вскоре не пришлось назад откатывать  :D

    Почему?)
    думал возможен откат версии игры)
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭✭
    breh...

    fix this pls
    it's getting on my nerves
    It's Suzuki Jimny
  • eSealeSeal Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    fix this pls
    Fixed. Thanx =)
  • eSealeSeal Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    New UPDATE!
    Add list of upgraded cars from chedi's google table..
    Check it here http://topdrives.club/upgraded-vehicles and enjoy :wink:
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 4
    gr8 work m8
    I can see a lot of effort put into making this :)
2
Sign In or Register to comment.