General Discussion

List of all vehicles

13»

Comments

  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 4
    wtf even is happening?
    1975 911 turbo with 2.7 0-60 and 100 grip?
    and these...


    Post edited by TGPD on
  • eSealeSeal Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Thanx for that. This data added on site by script.. and not all transferred correctly. I will correct this =)
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 85 ✭✭
    Hey man, just wanted to say very good job onomaking the website. Looks incredibly  professional! 
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭✭
    eSeal said:
    Thanx for that. This data added on site by script.. and not all transferred correctly. I will correct this =)
    Not criticising, just providing some bugs to work on...
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 176 ✭✭✭

    Great job again!

  • IDONTKNOWIDONTKNOW Member Posts: 5
    edited February 5
    The renault r5 maxi turbo has some stats mixed up and one of the super rare clios don't have a 0-60 time
    The 2004 porsche 911 GT3 RS has been mixed up with the 2015 one andone of the vx220turbos have a grip score of 9
  • eSealeSeal Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    IDONTKNOW said:
    The renault r5 maxi turbo has some stats mixed up and one of the super rare clios don't have a 0-60 time
    The 2004 porsche 911 GT3 RS has been mixed up with the 2015 one andone of the vx220turbos have a grip score of 9
    Very many thanks, man. All fixed =)
  • eSealeSeal Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    TGPD said:
    eSeal said:
    Thanx for that. This data added on site by script.. and not all transferred correctly. I will correct this =)
    Not criticising, just providing some bugs to work on...
    And thanx to you for that =) I appreciate it
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭✭
    eSeal said:
    TGPD said:
    eSeal said:
    Thanx for that. This data added on site by script.. and not all transferred correctly. I will correct this =)
    Not criticising, just providing some bugs to work on...
    And thanx to you for that =) I appreciate it
    Like that!
    Working hard!
    Thanks!
  • Peter_GPeter_G Member Posts: 10
    edited February 10
    Any one now a good build for the ford? Got mine at 1.3-3.3-1.3 ps its not the one in the pic
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 461 ✭✭✭
    Peter_G said:
    Any one now a good build for the ford? Got mine at 1.3-3.3-1.3 ps its not the one in the pic
    Check the thread titled "For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here."
  • eSealeSeal Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Added Jag and LR new cars and some other updates!
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 296 ✭✭✭
    Thanks @eSeal
    Nice job!
13»
Sign In or Register to comment.