Report a Bug

I lost my account progess

HugeHealerHugeHealer Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
Hello i was just playing this game when my phone shut off and crashed now i have lost all progressy user name is HugeHealer1400 and i was on level 8 i believe and had the 3rd car in the off-road class almost maxed out please help me out

Answers

• Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 294 admin
    Sorry to hear that.  Don't worry though we will be able to restore that for you.  Please contact us via help & support in the settings menu and as this enables us to see which account you are using and get you back to where you were.  Thanks
  • znewton19znewton19 Member Posts: 1
    Yeah today went in and it's tried to start me from the beginning then it's ask to load so I did that it loaded some but not all I had pretty much all levels with all stars besides 30 48 and 49 
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 294 admin
    Ok, don't worry we can restore it, just contact us via help & support in the game's settings menu.  I'm a bit puzzled as to the cause, had you logged in with Facebook before?  I suppose it might happen if the device lost connection with Facebook somehow, as then we wouldn't be able to reference your FB ID which is how we associate you to your game save on the server.