Report a Bug

Joy rider completion missing from tracks

petercpeterc Member Posts: 3
hi,

at at the bottom of each track it tells you which vehicles you have completed it in. I am on iPhone 7 and can see the classic twice and no joyrider. I have completed most tracks with all vehicles however the second picture of the classic will not illuminate! Very annoying! 

Comments

• petercpeterc Member Posts: 3
    It's the same on all tracks
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 290 admin
    Yes so we couldn't fit it in when we did the Joyrider update, however I am told that it will be included in this coming update (along with a new truck), and it should reflect the completion status for each track.
    FYI - that other 'classic' is actually the Muscle, which is an offer we run on android where if you download and play MMX Racing you unlock it for free.
    Unfortunately we had to remove that off from iOS but if you ask customer support nicely they may well unlock it for you :)
  • dwnwrddwnwrd Member Posts: 28
    Yes so we couldn't fit it in when we did the Joyrider update, however I am told that it will be included in this coming update (along with a new truck), and it should reflect the completion status for each track.
    FYI - that other 'classic' is actually the Muscle, which is an offer we run on android where if you download and play MMX Racing you unlock it for free.
    Unfortunately we had to remove that off from iOS but if you ask customer support nicely they may well unlock it for you :)
    Oh nice, I have the muscle on my tablet but would rather have it on my iPhone. 
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 290 admin
    This is now fixed so closing the thread
This discussion has been closed.