General Discussion

My experience smurfing

2»

Comments

  • Ofirm84Ofirm84 Member Posts: 357 ✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    I just hate when people lose to my smirking hand. Hit quit. No one wins and you lose more points. It’s lose lose!
    I always wandered what happened when someone quit a match against you. So both loses points?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ofirm84 said:
    mikes said:
    I just hate when people lose to my smirking hand. Hit quit. No one wins and you lose more points. It’s lose lose!
    I always wandered what happened when someone quit a match against you. So both loses points?
    You get the win
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Ofirm84 said:
    mikes said:
    I just hate when people lose to my smirking hand. Hit quit. No one wins and you lose more points. It’s lose lose!
    I always wandered what happened when someone quit a match against you. So both loses points?
    You get the win
    Yup. Quit in the match up screen. 
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 847 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 13
          
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭
    I Always play a few hands with my smurf set so that people who are farming have an easy three star win and in the hope that in return there's other poop hands there at the bottom for me to farm against.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    I just hate when people lose to my smirking hand. Hit quit. No one wins and you lose more points. It’s lose lose!

    Agreed.

    However,I do challenge / quit against eric shih, the smurfer with five maxed Bugattis (4 chirons) in the daily.

    That guy should be ashamed of himself.
  • benbqbenbq Member Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭
    Now that’s cool. Jealous 
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Member, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, my Oldschool Common Porsche Smurfing Hand is finally completed!


    Congrats Sama. I’m still waiting for my 356 Convertible.
  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 641 ✭✭✭✭
    The convertible was the one missing for me too and I got 2 today. 
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't a guy smurf in peace without someone else trying to out-smurf him by intentionally challenge/quitting him?

    Looking at you Nick Tan. I think I know where my wins came from...
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    Can't a guy smurf in peace without someone else trying to out-smurf him by intentionally challenge/quitting him?

    Looking at you Nick Tan. I think I know where my wins came from...
    It's been happening to me a lot lately. The noobs don't understand that quitting in the match up screen loses you more points and doesn't affect anyone else.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    RobGripes said:
    Can't a guy smurf in peace without someone else trying to out-smurf him by intentionally challenge/quitting him?

    Looking at you Nick Tan. I think I know where my wins came from...
    It's been happening to me a lot lately. The noobs don't understand that quitting in the match up screen loses you more points and doesn't affect anyone else.

    Their smurfing game is not up to scratch yet. Nick Tan however is doing it deliberately to me! Two can play at that game!
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 828 ✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    RobGripes said:
    Can't a guy smurf in peace without someone else trying to out-smurf him by intentionally challenge/quitting him?

    Looking at you Nick Tan. I think I know where my wins came from...
    It's been happening to me a lot lately. The noobs don't understand that quitting in the match up screen loses you more points and doesn't affect anyone else.
    You are wrong.... challenge an opponent and quit him before you placed your cars will give him 23 points and you lose 23... nothing else then quit in the opponent select Screen...
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. Correct.  :)
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 3,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol a ful hand of bugattis can lose to a full hand of 2cv's
  • Ofirm84Ofirm84 Member Posts: 357 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Ofirm84 said:
    mikes said:
    I just hate when people lose to my smirking hand. Hit quit. No one wins and you lose more points. It’s lose lose!
    I always wandered what happened when someone quit a match against you. So both loses points?
    You get the win
    And points wise?
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.