General Discussion

Pulling an SQ5 or ML63?

LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
I’ve been found wanting in a few events not having one of these, I preferably want an SQ5. 
My question is, where am I most likely to pull one?
By my reckoning “premium SUV” is my best bet as there are only 66 possibilities for the super rare or better, compared to 186 in a German pack and 174 in a 4WD pack. 
Obviously 4WD packs have a better chance (however tiny) of me pulling something like a Chiron though. 
Any statos have advice for me or anybody pulled one from a certain pack? Thanks. 

Answers

• CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    I got the Merc from the Merc packs when they were out, got the SQ5 from a normal CF pack
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    I got my SQ5 from the infamous Audi packs. They had great odds

:smiley:

Yeh there won’t be anymore of them, I’m really looking to future events, if we eventually get a Quattro S1 event I reckon an SQ5 will be needed. 
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's my best shot at a great prize car. Maxed RS 7, maxed SQ5 and upgraded R8 spyder.

I'll still lose. 
  • DjehoetieDjehoetie Member Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    edited February 13
    I’ve been found wanting in a few events not having one of these, I preferably want an SQ5. 
    My question is, where am I most likely to pull one?
    By my reckoning “premium SUV” is my best bet as there are only 66 possibilities for the super rare or better, compared to 186 in a German pack and 174 in a 4WD pack. 
    Obviously 4WD packs have a better chance (however tiny) of me pulling something like a Chiron though. 
    Any statos have advice for me or anybody pulled one from a certain pack? Thanks. 
    I fused 3 of those ML 63 and 2 GLE 63 S already... little did i know  :s
    Still got 1 GLE 63S left , and 2x SQ5

To make it even worse , i fused them into my R8 V10 ''plus'' :sweat:
    edited February 13
    bobdylan said:

I got both mine from joining the vip forum I thought every... oh wait your not in there . 
    Sorry , ignore this
    I’m the most important ******* on here so that’s highly unlikely. 
    Post edited by Gsearch on
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VFIP?
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    I got my SQ5 from the infamous Audi packs. They had great odds

That is a bloomin' AWESOME gif
  • vossixvossix Member Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    I got my ML from the prize pack in the last Mercedes event.
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Back to the stats... the main problem facing you is first pulling an epic from those packs. You chances are (slightly) higher with a cheaper ceramic than the other packs. I’ve bought loads on similar ghost hunts and just end up with a whole bunch of yellow ****!

Best bet would probably be to wait for event packs, and maybe hope they have a cash option, like they did with Porsche ceramics a while back.

that being said if you’re cash-rich and fancy a gamble, 4WD packs look good!
    edited February 14
    TD01055 said:
    Back to the stats... the main problem facing you is first pulling an epic from those packs. You chances are (slightly) higher with a cheaper ceramic than the other packs. I’ve bought loads on similar ghost hunts and just end up with a whole bunch of yellow ****!

Best bet would probably be to wait for event packs, and maybe hope they have a cash option, like they did with Porsche ceramics a while back.

Thanks, yeh I know my chances are pretty slim to say the least. Doubt if we have an Audi event there will be packs as there are so few cars like the last time. 
    Yeh I’m far from cash rich, packs would be bought with in game cash from farming etc. 
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    edited February 14
    TD01055 said:

Thanks, yeh I know my chances are pretty slim to say the least. Doubt if we have an Audi event there will be packs as there are so few cars like the last time. 
    Yeh I’m far from cash rich, packs would be bought with in game cash from farming etc. 
    Was going to do some “research” but you can’t actually buy a 4wd pack from the store... has this always been the case?!

edit - guess the “off-road” pack is 4wd’s