General Discussion

Suzuki Showdown

Comments

• prexprex Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭
    Actually, I complained because they terminated all events. Given this, I am very happy that they decided to repeat all of them. I hope the tracks will not be too different as my main reason for complaining was that amount of time I spend getting all these timings.
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    prex said:
    Actually, I complained because they terminated all events. Given this, I am very happy that they decided to repeat all of them. I hope the tracks will not be too different as my main reason for complaining was that amount of time I spend getting all these timings.
    It’s all your fault! ;)
    Ummm. I liked it better with the old sets. Now it became a Swift Rally fest. No off-road but much less rain too. I predict fast convergence to 3 or even 4 Swift with a bit Kizashi. Of course Pikes Peak is still owning.
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this the first or one of the first times I've been in a field with @Huacanacha :grey_question:

• HuacanachaHuacanacha Member Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this the first or one of the first times I've been in a field with @Huacanacha :grey_question:
    Yes there I am! Thanks for letting me know so I can avoid you. What are you running? I have the Pikes XL7, 2 Swift Rally’s, Ignis, and an Ignis Sport for now.
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes there I am! Thanks for letting me know so I can avoid you. What are you running? I have the Pikes XL7, 2 Swift Rally’s, Ignis, and an Ignis Sport for now.
    I have no xl7 but I am running 3 Swift Rally's a regular Swift and a Kizashi 4x4
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 661 ✭✭✭✭
    @TreyWelsh seeing you on top mate, great job:D hope I stay under you as long as I can
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 661 ✭✭✭✭
    Ufff I can see also @ZotZe @XA2 @Jaco, many of us here. Good luck guys.
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    And spotted @Numar also, but he has some upgrades to do. Let's see if we can make forum top 5.
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Jaco said:
    MSteeL said:8
    And spotted @Numar also, but he has some upgrades to do. Let's see if we can make forum top 5.
    Lol, Jeah. Just fine with a ceramic.
  • TreyWelshTreyWelsh Member Posts: 117 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    @Tesseracthh is with us too.

Don't be mad with me, but i will race against second or third to get money, cars and points. ;)
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭✭
    TreyWelsh said:

Don't be mad with me, but i will race against second or third to get money, cars and points. ;)
    I think I will stay 4th :smile: Also just heading for the ceramic.
  • CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a small group for us @ppedras sadly the top 2 have Pikes Peak!
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not much competition in my Suzuki event lol
  • TesseracthhTesseracthh Member Posts: 20
    TreyWelsh said:

that's the best win  ;) 
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭✭
    CometDan said:
    Looks like a small group for us @ppedras sadly the top 2 have Pikes Peak!
    I'm aiming top 10, but its going to be hard. Don't have many maxed Suzuki's. Upgrading now to see if i can get up! ;)
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This event is not kiziashi friendly at all . 
    Struggling 
    Refuse to tune up a ignis or a swift yet again tho they prove to be the secret to success 
  • CometDanCometDan Member Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m using 2 Kiziwotsits 2 Rally Swifts and a Ignis Sport.

I’d be top if it wasn’t for those pesky Pikes Peak kids
    The Pikes Peak XL7 helps a little. Turns 1 star wins into 3 stars. I would be top without it given I have the only Pikes in my group but it will be with annoying grindy wins.
    Is that 4x4 Ignis any good? Seemed far behind when I tested an all 1.3 one.
    and....... @TomTurbo had to join my group and spoil my fun :) cannot beat you, so enjoy first place, you should get to it pretty quickly!
  • vossixvossix Member Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Now I have a hand that I was 300 points befor the 2th on first.
    And then the prize is not the Pikes Peak. Grrrrrrrr  :'(
    prex said:
    Is that 4x4 Ignis any good? Seemed far behind when I tested an all 1.3 one.
    Not for this event, no. It’s been replaced by another Ignis Sport now that I have it tuned.
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Member Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    TD42792 said:
    and....... @TomTurbo had to join my group and spoil my fun :) cannot beat you, so enjoy first place, you should get to it pretty quickly!
    No worries, you can keep first place, I'm barely playing the game anymore, and mostly just racing a few times after entering events - losing interest lately, and found a new money drain...
  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny thing is @Gsearch and his Pike Peaks still can win if he decides to play. 

TomTurbo said:
    TD42792 said:
    No worries, you can keep first place, I'm barely playing the game anymore, and mostly just racing a few times after entering events - losing interest lately, and found a new money drain...
    Aha lol. Yep somehow losing interest too...
    Good luck with the other thing
    edited February 2018
    Now for my shameful confession: I spent gold on those Suzuki Ceramics to finally collect my second Swift Rally Spec. I never did pull more than the 1 pre-update. Now I have two and I regret nothing. Lol.
  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got 5 Rally Spec before the update and upgraded 4  at cheap cost. That serves me good today!
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Administrator, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,314 admin
    @samagoichi
    i wanted to compete, but work has kept me from playing much.  I will play today. Top 10 is fine for me though.
  • TreyWelshTreyWelsh Member Posts: 117 ✭✭✭

Very interesting. @XA2
    The day will come where you need help. But then do not ask me!