General Discussion

My TopDrives YouTube Channel

24567

Comments

  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    It’s good but on balance I would go for less cars and more fish.
    That would be my fishing channel bro!  :D
    Create one then. I want the fish back.
  • GilTrucksGilTrucks Member Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Você grava no celular e manda direto para o Youtube ou edita em algum computador?
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think ur asian. @Bugatti
  • ThephenomsprintThephenomsprint Member Posts: 461 ✭✭✭
    Subscribed :)
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subscribed :)
    Thank you!
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I subbed aswell!
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    I subbed aswell!
    Thank you!
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 20
    Can u see ur subs?, like, their names?
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Can u see ur subs?, like, their names?
    Yes
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine is "My Own Channel" spelt backwards :)
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a must see live pack opening video.
    Let me know what you think  ;)


  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's see what i get for 24,000 gold spent.

    Watch "24,000 gold worth random pack openings." on YouTube
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please speak more in your videos pls :)
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Please speak more in your videos pls :)
    I am not good at commentary, but i will definitely try lol But those 3 legends!  :o
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    TGPD said:
    Please speak more in your videos pls :)
    I am not good at commentary, but i will definitely try lol But those 3 legends!  :o
    Those cars have bad mid-range acceleration
    BUT it still doesn't matter to you because you already have 10,000 legendaries! ;)
  • ThephenomsprintThephenomsprint Member Posts: 461 ✭✭✭
    @buggati that's insane ... one day I want to be able to sell a buggati ...
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @buggati that's insane ... one day I want to be able to sell a buggati ...
    LoL! Imagine one day i will sell a chiron  :o
    But, i hope you get some bugattis soon bro!
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    @buggati that's insane ... one day I want to be able to sell a buggati ...
    LoL! Imagine one day i will sell a chiron  :o
    But, i hope you get some bugattis soon bro!
    an excess of Chirons
  • PersonPerson Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    I've been a top drives pack opening channel on YouTube for a few months now I've made over 100 videos and Bugatti has made 5 videos and joined YouTube the other day and already has more sub's than me
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Person said:
    I've been a top drives pack opening channel on YouTube for a few months now I've made over 100 videos and Bugatti has made 5 videos and joined YouTube the other day and already has more sub's than me
    :D I subbed you, i got alot of help from our community here. Together we will both grow! I am still brand new to youtube, just trying to do the best i can.
  • PersonPerson Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Person said:
    I've been a top drives pack opening channel on YouTube for a few months now I've made over 100 videos and Bugatti has made 5 videos and joined YouTube the other day and already has more sub's than me
    :D I subbed you, i got alot of help from our community here. Together we will both grow! I am still brand new to youtube, just trying to do the best i can.
    Thanks for the sub! I hope we can grow together, and by the way i know your fairly new to YouTube but you already make better videos than CMG keep producing the great content
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bugatti Can u pls make a better intro?
    The current one seems cringy
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Person said:
    Bugatti said:
    Person said:
    I've been a top drives pack opening channel on YouTube for a few months now I've made over 100 videos and Bugatti has made 5 videos and joined YouTube the other day and already has more sub's than me
    :D I subbed you, i got alot of help from our community here. Together we will both grow! I am still brand new to youtube, just trying to do the best i can.
    Thanks for the sub! I hope we can grow together, and by the way i know your fairly new to YouTube but you already make better videos than CMG keep producing the great content
    Thanks!
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    @Bugatti Can u pls make a better intro?
    The current one seems cringy
    Will give it a try
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    TGPD said:
    @Bugatti Can u pls make a better intro?
    The current one seems cringy
    Will give it a try
    If you need an intro, message me
  • DomesticMDomesticM Member Posts: 370 ✭✭✭
    Watching you sell that Veyron made me cry a little. 
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DomesticM said:
    Watching you sell that Veyron made me cry a little. 
    I hear that! It almost made me cry that i didn't get anything worthwile from the french packs from the sale of it lol But it's all good, i know the odds, but didn't need another Veyron either.. Oh well
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    DomesticM said:
    Watching you sell that Veyron made me cry a little. 
    I hear that! It almost made me cry that i didn't get anything worthwile from the french packs from the sale of it lol But it's all good, i know the odds, but didn't need another Veyron either.. Oh well
    You decided to buy a peculiar amount of premium packs...
    Wait, did you decide to copy my luck? :D
Sign In or Register to comment.