123457»

Comments

• BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch "10 Porsche Carbon Packs! Let's do this!! - Top Drives" on YouTube
    Watch "Porsche Finals Gameplay - Top Drives" on YouTube

Watch "Porsche Finals Gameplay (3x Speed) - Top Drives" on YouTube
  • AJtheCavemanAJtheCaveman Member Posts: 668 ✭✭✭
    Good stuff, keep em comin! Nothing annoys the GF more than my watching of this content on the big screen. Very effective deterrent! 
    Good stuff, keep em comin! Nothing annoys the GF more than my watching of this content on the big screen. Very effective deterrent! 
    Thanks!  :D
  • SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    enjoy
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Member Posts: 367 ✭✭✭
    enjoy
    I realize this is probably a second account, but why? WHY!?!?
  • SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    enjoy
    I realize this is probably a second account, but why? WHY!?!?
    Nope, it was in my main account. I had legendarys 5 on that account. One day I went on a selling spree and I regretted it immediately. I got down to the Chiron and the 650s guess what happened. That's right the 650s was gonna get nerfed so I sold it and got nothing in return. Here's the account before I turned into a idiot. 

I'm kinda ok that it happened because I was about to his rq 140 and imo rq 140 and above is extremely competitive and not fun unless your p2w. Don't make me feel to bad. (Btw I'm f2p) 
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 526 ✭✭✭
    guys shall i upload, the last time i posted something trump was still acting in home alone
    Watch "Mercedes Carbon Packs Part 1 of 2 - Top Drives" on YouTube

Watch "Mercedes Carbon Packs Part 2 of 2 - Top Drives" on YouTube
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 622 ✭✭✭✭
    Your new profile pic is throwing me off @Bugatti looks good though! 👍
    I opened all 10 myself got enough food for two legendary upgrades, but I'm still searching for an actual legendary merc  :|
    I opened all 10 myself got enough food for two legendary upgrades, but I'm still searching for an actual legendary merc  :|
    Thanks! Yeah I really hope that hutch adds the new Chiron Sport to the game, the reason i changed my profile pic.

I hope you get a legend merc soon and hopefully it's the one you want! Best of luck with the pulls bro☘🐉
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 622 ✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Thanks! Yeah I really hope that hutch adds the new Chiron Sport to the game, the reason i changed my profile pic.

I hope you get a legend merc soon and hopefully it's the one you want! Best of luck with the pulls bro☘🐉
    They could actually add the Vision GT Chiron as well, it's an actual car that was sold, so there should be some actual data for it, could be a nice alternative to the P1 GTR
    Bugatti said:

They could actually add the Vision GT Chiron as well, it's an actual car that was sold, so there should be some actual data for it, could be a nice alternative to the P1 GTR
    Very true! 
123457»