Report a Bug

Starting raceoff over again?

cheetaspeedercheetaspeeder Member Posts: 206 ✭✭
yesterday and today I thought I had to start raceoff over again, it kicked me out back to my computers home screen, and then when I tapped on raceoff to go back, I had to type in my year born and I had to find the color of my race helmet again, and when I got back to the game screen, it showed rip rod...I thought I had to start all over again, but I still had my stuff...I'm guessing it might be a bug, and there's one more thing - cloud save showed I had all my stuff, but local save didnt...is this a bug? Let me know if it is, thanks!

Best Answers

Answers

• Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 290 admin
    Hmm it is strange the game didn't recognise that you already had local progress, as that should match the cloud most of the time.  If the cloud and the local are out of sync then the cloud save system should handle any situations like that, as it did on this occasion.  Please also know that even if you were to somehow lose progress, we'd be able to restore it manually from our side.
    I'd not worry too much about it if it is a one off, but if it happens again please contact us via help & support in the game's settings menu and we'll take a deeper look at your account.   
    Thanks
  • cheetaspeedercheetaspeeder Member Posts: 206 ✭✭
    edited April 2
    Its been starting Raceoff over a lot today - about 4 to 5 times, Im kinda scared