Report a Bug

Free gifts ad doesn't work

cheetaspeedercheetaspeeder Member Posts: 204 ✭✭
today I hit the free gift then hit the ad button for it, but it didnt let me do the ad. It just stayed at the free gift, so I didn't get the double points and that hasn't happened before. I wonder if a new bug just kept it from doing that

Comments

• Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Hutch Staff Posts: 290 admin
    Hmm might be a temporary ad supply issue. We'll have a look at the data to see if there is a wider problem there.  Thanks for letting us know.
  • MaddskillzMaddskillz Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    edited April 15
    For some reason ads don't work for me, every time i try to watch an ad nothing happens, I've never seen an ad from when i downloaded this game untill now, no ads, I've never doubled my coins by watching ads, weird..
  • produne14produne14 Member Posts: 129 ✭✭
    For me it works and on the plus side I can spam the gift icon(button) to get 5+ gifts. Lol.
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Hutch Staff Posts: 290 admin
    U wot mate.  5+ gifts?!  That's not good.  
    Not sure what is going on with those ads for you MadSkillz, but we have updated the ad network SDK in this coming update so hopefully that will fix the problem for you.... not that you want to watch ads anyway I'm sure.
  • produne14produne14 Member Posts: 129 ✭✭
    U wot mate.  5+ gifts?!  That's not good.  
    Not sure what is going on with those ads for you MadSkillz, but we have updated the ad network SDK in this coming update so hopefully that will fix the problem for you.... not that you want to watch ads anyway I'm sure.
    Lol nooo